Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 21965 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #420 on: September 18, 2017, 01:47:43 PM »
Hi Brino

Since yesterday, i'm having troubles playing. It keeps saying 'session lost' or 'service unavailable', after which the game crashes. I'm playing the latest version of the game.

Also, any update yet on what players will be the rewards in the legend-division for september?

Thanks!

- Pieter

Hey @pieter,
I do not have news about the issue with the players as rewards. As soon as I do I'll let you know.
Regarding the session lost error, it should now be resolved.
Apologies for that inconvenience.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 02, 2017, 08:45:37 AM »
Hi Brino,
There must be some bug in the overall champions league ranking in Flip Football.
I reached the champions league only 3 hours after the launch of the new month yesterday and I was ranked 472!! It's really hard to believe that 471 other players reached this division before me in this amount of time.
Last month I waited the end of the month to reach this division and when I reached it I was ranked 330, meaning only 329 players reached this division before me in more than 3 weeks.
Moreover once in this division the ranking is really weird since I often lose ranks after several consecutive wins.
Also there are way too much bots playing and too many players in legend division with really poor cards. It was impossible to see players with a deck of only blue and green cards in the best division before, now there are plenty of them.
Another impossible thing I encountered yesterday: I played 5 times in a row the player Karl Marx and won all 5 games, we were both in the 4th division at that time. Curiously he remained in division 4 after these 5 defeats. But even more curious and impossible, when I faced him again only 3 games later, he was in division 2 and I was still in division 3 while I kept winning all my games! That cannot happen if he's a real player. (Moreover I faced this player many times in the past and he used to play better than he does now, as if a bot was using his name and his deck).

ID: 1.05.020-31:138082

Fearghas

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2017, 10:01:30 PM »
Respaldo lo que dice Whynot, a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo. Es lo que dije de que hay jugadores bots.

Y otra cosa, despues de un tiempo yéndome bien, vuelve a fallar el cambio de misión tras dos horas, llevo dos dias sin poder cambiar.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2017, 11:47:34 AM »
Hi Brino,
There must be some bug in the overall champions league ranking in Flip Football.
I reached the champions league only 3 hours after the launch of the new month yesterday and I was ranked 472!! It's really hard to believe that 471 other players reached this division before me in this amount of time.
Last month I waited the end of the month to reach this division and when I reached it I was ranked 330, meaning only 329 players reached this division before me in more than 3 weeks.
Moreover once in this division the ranking is really weird since I often lose ranks after several consecutive wins.
Also there are way too much bots playing and too many players in legend division with really poor cards. It was impossible to see players with a deck of only blue and green cards in the best division before, now there are plenty of them.
Another impossible thing I encountered yesterday: I played 5 times in a row the player Karl Marx and won all 5 games, we were both in the 4th division at that time. Curiously he remained in division 4 after these 5 defeats. But even more curious and impossible, when I faced him again only 3 games later, he was in division 2 and I was still in division 3 while I kept winning all my games! That cannot happen if he's a real player. (Moreover I faced this player many times in the past and he used to play better than he does now, as if a bot was using his name and his deck).

ID: 1.05.020-31:138082

Hey @Whynot,
Karl Marx is - in fact - a real user, but we're going to check into everything you've mentioned, especially the ranking and you reaching the Champions League so soon.
I'll let you know as soon as I have more info.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2017, 11:48:03 AM »
Respaldo lo que dice Whynot, a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo. Es lo que dije de que hay jugadores bots.

Y otra cosa, despues de un tiempo yéndome bien, vuelve a fallar el cambio de misión tras dos horas, llevo dos dias sin poder cambiar.

Hola, @Fearghas,
Vamos a revisarlo y en cuanto tenga más información te avisaré.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Karl Marx

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »
Salve sono proprio io e sono Karl Marx.
Gioco da marzo 2016 e non è colpa mia se ho i migliori giocatori..
Sono arrivato sempre al numero 1 della classifica Champion.
A proposito, quando si risolve il problema che va avanti da luglio?
È bello vedere chi ha il punteggio migliore.
A presto

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2017, 01:44:28 PM »
Hi Bruno

I think you’ve misunderstood Whynot in saying that he reached the Champions division so quickly. It’s super easy to do it in a few hours, his question relates to his ranking in doing it fairly quickly, opposed to waiting till the end last month and why this month when doing it in less time, his starting ranking is poorer compared to last month when waiting till the very end to do it he had a better ranking.

Also, this bug has been mentioned for some time now and becoming super frustrating that there hasn’t been anything done about it. You’ve got players with the poorest decks now playing in the Champions division. I’m amongst the players that arguably have the best collections in the game, yet on the occasion when I do play I have players with 1 and two star cards thanking me and celebrating wins, even though on my side I’ve fairly beaten them. I played Karl some weeks back as well and somehow managed to win, which of course is not possible as we have the same strength in cards. Prior to this issue we’ve played each other quite frequently and always draw because of the similarity in our cards. An iOS update was released some weeks back and all the information on what was changed was a suggestion to play and find out. Could you tell us what WAS actually changed in that update, in anything, please?

We’re in October already and the players have not yet been updated to reflect the change of clubs after the transfer window has closed. I raised an issue many months ago about the similarity of Henry/ Giggs/ Iniesta/ Payet and still these cards remain the same, so silly tbh.

Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

pieter

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 04, 2017, 06:39:39 PM »
Hi Brino

I share the same concerns as Ms T, Whynot and the others.

I've been mentioning this quite some months already, the problem is the fact that the cards that the opponent places on my screen is the card my opponent receives after his turn ended. I checked with a friend while playing a game against eachother, so we could check both screens at the same time. Both opponents place the card they receive after their on the players screen.

I hope you can communicate this clearly to the team in order to have the bug fixed asap...

- Pieter

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2017, 08:48:57 AM »
Hi Bruno

I think you’ve misunderstood Whynot in saying that he reached the Champions division so quickly. It’s super easy to do it in a few hours, his question relates to his ranking in doing it fairly quickly, opposed to waiting till the end last month and why this month when doing it in less time, his starting ranking is poorer compared to last month when waiting till the very end to do it he had a better ranking.

Also, this bug has been mentioned for some time now and becoming super frustrating that there hasn’t been anything done about it. You’ve got players with the poorest decks now playing in the Champions division. I’m amongst the players that arguably have the best collections in the game, yet on the occasion when I do play I have players with 1 and two star cards thanking me and celebrating wins, even though on my side I’ve fairly beaten them. I played Karl some weeks back as well and somehow managed to win, which of course is not possible as we have the same strength in cards. Prior to this issue we’ve played each other quite frequently and always draw because of the similarity in our cards. An iOS update was released some weeks back and all the information on what was changed was a suggestion to play and find out. Could you tell us what WAS actually changed in that update, in anything, please?

We’re in October already and the players have not yet been updated to reflect the change of clubs after the transfer window has closed. I raised an issue many months ago about the similarity of Henry/ Giggs/ Iniesta/ Payet and still these cards remain the same, so silly tbh.

Hey @Ms T,

I understood him ;)
I'm looking into it with the team and I'll give you guys more information about it as soon as I have it.

Regarding the players, we'll have them updated as soon as possible.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2017, 08:50:08 AM »
Hi Brino

I share the same concerns as Ms T, Whynot and the others.

I've been mentioning this quite some months already, the problem is the fact that the cards that the opponent places on my screen is the card my opponent receives after his turn ended. I checked with a friend while playing a game against eachother, so we could check both screens at the same time. Both opponents place the card they receive after their on the players screen.

I hope you can communicate this clearly to the team in order to have the bug fixed asap...

- Pieter

Hi @pieter,
I understand and this is something I already reported to the team.
I'm going to follow up with them on it and try to get more information for you soon, but there's little I can do until they give me the information.
Thanks for your added patience in the meantime.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 15, 2017, 10:10:49 AM »
Hello Brino! I need your help. I've collected all players in the game but when I try to open my collection I get information that server isn't available and that I have to try reopen it later. Because of that I can't get Ronaldinho as my reward for collecting all players nor sell players. Please, help my with this problem and check where is the problem with server. Thank You! Best regards.

Hey Dado69,
This is a known issue on our end and our development team is working to resolve it as soon as possible.
I'll keep you posted as soon as it's resolved.
-Brino

Hi Brino,
Any news on this? I have the exact same problem.
Would it be possible to get the status on this bug (and more generally on all the bugs reported to the development team)?
Thanks

Hey @Whynot,
I've checked into this with the development team and the issue should be resolved. Can you confirm you're playing the latest version of the game?
-Brino

Hi Brino,
I confirm I'm playing the last version of the game and the problem is still there.

Hey @Whynot,
Ok thanks for the confirmation. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get the news.
-Brino

Hi Brino,
Any news on this?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #431 on: October 16, 2017, 10:40:58 AM »
Hello Brino! I need your help. I've collected all players in the game but when I try to open my collection I get information that server isn't available and that I have to try reopen it later. Because of that I can't get Ronaldinho as my reward for collecting all players nor sell players. Please, help my with this problem and check where is the problem with server. Thank You! Best regards.

Hey Dado69,
This is a known issue on our end and our development team is working to resolve it as soon as possible.
I'll keep you posted as soon as it's resolved.
-Brino

Hi Brino,
Any news on this? I have the exact same problem.
Would it be possible to get the status on this bug (and more generally on all the bugs reported to the development team)?
Thanks

Hey @Whynot,
I've checked into this with the development team and the issue should be resolved. Can you confirm you're playing the latest version of the game?
-Brino

Hi Brino,
I confirm I'm playing the last version of the game and the problem is still there.

Hey @Whynot,
Ok thanks for the confirmation. I'll keep you posted as soon as I get the news.
-Brino

Hi Brino,
Any news on this?

Hey @Whynot,
I'm going to check back with the team to find out a status.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.