Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Discussions  (Read 3715 times)

Alrago

• View Profile
Re: General Discussions
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 03:13:03 PM »
I am in the league Diamon Planet, I fulfill the three requirements that ask to ascend to the next league the Planet Planet and I have two weeks that fulfilling them I do not ascend the team.
Id-1: 1859429.
Fan Codes .-> 1xti6yT4ie

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 08:25:11 AM »
I am in the league Diamon Planet, I fulfill the three requirements that ask to ascend to the next league the Planet Planet and I have two weeks that fulfilling them I do not ascend the team.
Id-1: 1859429.
Fan Codes .-> 1xti6yT4ie

Hi @Alrago,

Please keep in mind that this thread is for a different game, NBA Flip. The one for NBA General Manager is here:
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?board=49.0

Regarding your issue, the Master planet still isn't available, that's why you haven't been moving up, but once we have a date on which it will become available, we'll let you guys know within the game.

Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

penance

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 07:40:18 AM »
Please someone  tell me how   this  opponent maching system works. It's  very  rare to get another  round with  player that  is weaker than me, however when I'm   matched  with stronger opponent  with all legend  players  in rooster I will have  to play 5-10 matches against  him in a row...

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2017, 11:49:31 AM »
Please someone  tell me how   this  opponent maching system works. It's  very  rare to get another  round with  player that  is weaker than me, however when I'm   matched  with stronger opponent  with all legend  players  in rooster I will have  to play 5-10 matches against  him in a row...

Hey @penance,
The matchup depends on availability of other users.
If they're searching for an opponent at the same time, then it can pair you both up.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

penance

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2017, 11:00:51 AM »
Hi, Is there a list created with all Epic, Rare &Legend players?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2017, 09:26:48 AM »
Hi, Is there a list created with all Epic, Rare &Legend players?

Hey @penance,
At this time we don't have one prepared for the forum, but I'll try to get one as soon as I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 08:28:11 AM »
Please be honest with us: is this game still being developed? No new features since forever, our suggestions on "historic" problems never implemented (raise the % of purple and legend cards in the packs, figure out a way in order to receive a legend you don't already have as a monthly reward ecc...).. this game has the potential to be addictive but with no new features/improvements it just becomes mechanical and repetitive..
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

Calvinjohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 03:18:22 AM »
Please be honest with us: is this game still being developed? No new features since forever, our suggestions on "historic" problems never implemented (raise the % of purple and legend cards in the packs, figure out a way in order to receive a legend you don't already have as a monthly reward ecc...).. this game has the potential to be addictive but with no new features/improvements it just becomes mechanical and repetitive..
I was told that there would be an update by the new season, and there just hasn't been one. Please update us Brino, I need this game man!!!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2017, 10:08:23 AM »
Hey @ministro87 and @Calvinjohnson,

I will try to get more information for you about this today. Please note that I send your suggestions to the team to look into, but this does not guarantee that they will be implemented right away or even this year. The team reviews them and takes them into account and they implement the suggestions that they feel are better for the game and that most users want.

In any event, as I said before, I'll get more information for you soon.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Calvinjohnson

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 02:56:54 AM »

I will try to get more information for you about this today. Please note that I send your suggestions to the team to look into, but this does not guarantee that they will be implemented right away or even this year. The team reviews them and takes them into account and they implement the suggestions that they feel are better for the game and that most users want.

-Brino
Any update?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2017, 02:24:18 PM »

-Brino
Any update?

Hey @Calvinjohnson,
The players should be updated, but at the moment there are no new features being added into the game.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.