Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 3367 times)

markfirman

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2017, 04:56:31 PM »
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, have been playing Top Stars Football for about 4 months now. My question is this; since the game is fairly new (less than a year old) and from my experience (I am division 1), the only way to get Legendary cards is by achieving 4000+ stars per season and you are awarded 1 card.

How is it that I come across opponents with every legend card upgraded to the top level? How is this possible? I wouldn't mind but it appears every other opponent I am matched with has Pogba, Ronaldo, Messi, Ramos and Higuain at the top level.

Regards,

Mark

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2017, 01:32:12 PM »
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, have been playing Top Stars Football for about 4 months now. My question is this; since the game is fairly new (less than a year old) and from my experience (I am division 1), the only way to get Legendary cards is by achieving 4000+ stars per season and you are awarded 1 card.

How is it that I come across opponents with every legend card upgraded to the top level? How is this possible? I wouldn't mind but it appears every other opponent I am matched with has Pogba, Ronaldo, Messi, Ramos and Higuain at the top level.

Regards,

Mark

Hey @markfirman,
Welcome to the forum! Can you please send me your User ID so I can get more info about your account and give you a more accurate reply?
Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

markfirman

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for my delayed reply. I believe my user ID is; #90268

Regards

Mark

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2017, 11:33:03 AM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for my delayed reply. I believe my user ID is; #90268

Regards

Mark

Hey @markfirman,
Thanks for sending this over. Everything in your account seems to be ok. In Top Stars, you can get a legend player in any of the boxes, but keep in mind that the better the box, the more chances you have of getting a legend player.
Would you mind sending us the User Name of the opponents you play against starting now that have the legends at high levels so we can check into their accounts?
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Surik

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
I admire your ignorance. It's now two months since the issue of inequality in win-loss ratio was first taken up.
It's good that you don't let yourself so easily to distract from human users complaints.
You definitely need to hear another side of the story as well. I mean what do bots think of it and how do they cope with the public insult on their intelligent.
But, I tend to believe that offended bots have finally proven the superpower of artificial intelligence over humanity and taken over the control over your system.

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2017, 10:03:33 AM »
Rolling onto three. I think FTB has decided that they’re happy with that setting, whether their users like it or not is simply irrelevant.
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2017, 10:08:04 AM »
Hey @Surik and @Ms T,
I'll check into this with the devs and get back to you when I have more info.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2017, 09:16:01 AM »
Are the developers based on a different continent?   :)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2017, 11:17:47 AM »
Are the developers based on a different continent?   :)

Hey @Ms T,
What do you mean by this?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2017, 11:34:45 AM »
It’s been three months and then some since the issue was brought forward. One dev posted here around that time but that’s all that’s happened.

You said you’d relay to the devs the issue that we’ve been posting about here. You’re asking me a question but you’re not presenting me or the others with any real feedback on that question. And so that is why I ask if they are on a different continent. In that way it would make some sense that communication is somehow limited and if you had sent these issues to them for feedback, continents apart prevents them from giving you any information to relay back to us for over nearly 3 months.

And usually when you say you’ll follow up with them and let us know when you have more information, it really just means the issue is dead in the water and we won’t be hearing anything unless FTB sees it fit to do something, in their own time, which essentially means nothing changes.  :)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2017, 10:06:01 AM »
It’s been three months and then some since the issue was brought forward. One dev posted here around that time but that’s all that’s happened.

You said you’d relay to the devs the issue that we’ve been posting about here. You’re asking me a question but you’re not presenting me or the others with any real feedback on that question. And so that is why I ask if they are on a different continent. In that way it would make some sense that communication is somehow limited and if you had sent these issues to them for feedback, continents apart prevents them from giving you any information to relay back to us for over nearly 3 months.

And usually when you say you’ll follow up with them and let us know when you have more information, it really just means the issue is dead in the water and we won’t be hearing anything unless FTB sees it fit to do something, in their own time, which essentially means nothing changes.  :)

Hi @Ms T,

I'm sorry you feel this way, but I'm always relaying all of your feedback and the issues you bring forward to the developers.
I can only provide you with the feedback when I'm provided with it.

I was provided just the other day with some information about some of the issues and I have not had the chance to get into the forum since I have been busy with my other support tasks. Please keep in mind that I'm not only working in the forum, but also in multiple platforms.

Especially the past couple of weeks have been more difficult for me to make it into the forum and I'm doing everything possible to do it, but sometimes there isn't enough time in the day to make it happen.

I'll be posting new info soon for you and the others.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2017, 08:56:51 AM »
Hi Brino

I understand, but this is something that FTB seriously needs to work on. We don’t expect quick fire solutions to every single problem we have or issue that we discover in the games, but we do quite fairly, expect some sort of communication with regards to all and any issues we bring forward. Telling us that we would be provided with more information and simply not providing that information for extended periods of time is quite simply unacceptable.

And this here is the problem. You are saying that you were given information and yet it has not been passed to us. Is it relevant to the questions that we have been asking?

I’m sorry if it sounds like I’m coming down on you for this, but you are the mouthpiece for FTB on the forum. I can sympathize with your situation and work load, but that is an in house issue. If hands are few, surely FTB can employ more hands to lighten the load, heavens knows, you must be making about money off us sorry suckers to be able to do that.

In all your games, when you have special offers or anything that requires real money purchase, it isn’t advertised behind a veil of excuses. It’s a do it or don’t, you have this much time in which it is available. No one forces us to buy anything, which is irrelevant in any case, but we do. We invest time and money in your games. And with that, FTB needs to be better with what they offer in return. These clumsy replies of telling us that we’d be given more information as soon as the developers provides more info is unacceptable.

Three months on and we have no solution. Surik’s September post was ignored and probably perceived as glossary statement that requires no response. Since your October 25th post, you’ve still not come back with more info. And this is after the issue has been brought up back in July already.

Does FTB launch games and once the biggest bugs has been ironed out, they no longer care whether there is any customer satisfaction or not? I would understand if the issues we are having are petty and not really anything that influences our experience, but they are not - and they do.

So what exactly is the problem here? Why are we not getting feedback that actually indicates to us that the issues we are having are being taken to mind and that there is some intent and effort in finding a solution that works for all parties?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2017, 01:53:07 PM »
Hi Brino

I understand, but this is something that FTB seriously needs to work on. We don’t expect quick fire solutions to every single problem we have or issue that we discover in the games, but we do quite fairly, expect some sort of communication with regards to all and any issues we bring forward. Telling us that we would be provided with more information and simply not providing that information for extended periods of time is quite simply unacceptable.

And this here is the problem. You are saying that you were given information and yet it has not been passed to us. Is it relevant to the questions that we have been asking?

I’m sorry if it sounds like I’m coming down on you for this, but you are the mouthpiece for FTB on the forum. I can sympathize with your situation and work load, but that is an in house issue. If hands are few, surely FTB can employ more hands to lighten the load, heavens knows, you must be making about money off us sorry suckers to be able to do that.

In all your games, when you have special offers or anything that requires real money purchase, it isn’t advertised behind a veil of excuses. It’s a do it or don’t, you have this much time in which it is available. No one forces us to buy anything, which is irrelevant in any case, but we do. We invest time and money in your games. And with that, FTB needs to be better with what they offer in return. These clumsy replies of telling us that we’d be given more information as soon as the developers provides more info is unacceptable.

Three months on and we have no solution. Surik’s September post was ignored and probably perceived as glossary statement that requires no response. Since your October 25th post, you’ve still not come back with more info. And this is after the issue has been brought up back in July already.

Does FTB launch games and once the biggest bugs has been ironed out, they no longer care whether there is any customer satisfaction or not? I would understand if the issues we are having are petty and not really anything that influences our experience, but they are not - and they do.

So what exactly is the problem here? Why are we not getting feedback that actually indicates to us that the issues we are having are being taken to mind and that there is some intent and effort in finding a solution that works for all parties?

Hi @Ms T,

I'll share your comments and concerns to the team so they can look into it and take it into account. Unfortunately many of the things you mention are out of my hands, but what I can do is what I have been doing, share your concerns and they'll review them.

Regarding feedback, I'm doing the best I can with the information I'm given. If I don't have the information, all I can tell you is that I don't have the information, which is something you won't want to hear, so I'd rather wait until I have the information to tell you. It's better than writing a message, and you seeing there's a notification of a new message and getting your hopes up, and then get disappointed.

In the end, we're all doing the best we can, and many things are not as easy as you (not you personally, in general) may think.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know.

-Brino
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 01:55:21 PM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

madridi.alshimmary

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2017, 07:51:26 PM »
Hiii

when I play top stars in facebook game roomin pc,the game doesn't work and write account recovery ?????

:( :( :(

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2017, 02:00:38 PM »
Hiii

when I play top stars in facebook game roomin pc,the game doesn't work and write account recovery ?????

:( :( :(

Hey @madridi.alshimmary,
Hmm, that's strange. Do you happen to have a screenshot of this message you get?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.