Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 2316 times)

markfirman

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2017, 04:56:31 PM »
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, have been playing Top Stars Football for about 4 months now. My question is this; since the game is fairly new (less than a year old) and from my experience (I am division 1), the only way to get Legendary cards is by achieving 4000+ stars per season and you are awarded 1 card.

How is it that I come across opponents with every legend card upgraded to the top level? How is this possible? I wouldn't mind but it appears every other opponent I am matched with has Pogba, Ronaldo, Messi, Ramos and Higuain at the top level.

Regards,

Mark

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2017, 01:32:12 PM »
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, have been playing Top Stars Football for about 4 months now. My question is this; since the game is fairly new (less than a year old) and from my experience (I am division 1), the only way to get Legendary cards is by achieving 4000+ stars per season and you are awarded 1 card.

How is it that I come across opponents with every legend card upgraded to the top level? How is this possible? I wouldn't mind but it appears every other opponent I am matched with has Pogba, Ronaldo, Messi, Ramos and Higuain at the top level.

Regards,

Mark

Hey @markfirman,
Welcome to the forum! Can you please send me your User ID so I can get more info about your account and give you a more accurate reply?
Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

markfirman

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for my delayed reply. I believe my user ID is; #90268

Regards

Mark

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2017, 11:33:03 AM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the quick reply and apologies for my delayed reply. I believe my user ID is; #90268

Regards

Mark

Hey @markfirman,
Thanks for sending this over. Everything in your account seems to be ok. In Top Stars, you can get a legend player in any of the boxes, but keep in mind that the better the box, the more chances you have of getting a legend player.
Would you mind sending us the User Name of the opponents you play against starting now that have the legends at high levels so we can check into their accounts?
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Surik

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
I admire your ignorance. It's now two months since the issue of inequality in win-loss ratio was first taken up.
It's good that you don't let yourself so easily to distract from human users complaints.
You definitely need to hear another side of the story as well. I mean what do bots think of it and how do they cope with the public insult on their intelligent.
But, I tend to believe that offended bots have finally proven the superpower of artificial intelligence over humanity and taken over the control over your system.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.