Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Sell Players??
« Last post by gcalsingB on Today at 09:08:20 PM »
I think I already know the answer but figured I'd ask...is there any way to sell or auction a player that you no longer want on your roster? I know you can release players but you don't make any money that way.
The game had that feature until last season.
The planet system killed the managers market.
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Change yo Gold Planet
« Last post by gcalsingB on Today at 03:39:07 PM »
Good morning guys,
I hoy the second and the third posición in the the weekly tournament about 5 weeks ago, but I didnt change planet and go from Silver to Gold. The thing is that I just finished the last tournament but it seems that I am still in Silver All star. Please can you see what is going on?
Thank you in advance
You must complete all the requirements before Sunday morning to move to the next planet.
If you have all the requirements now you will move to Gold next Sunday.
NBA General Manager 2017 / Sell Players??
« Last post by Bluewaterpig on Today at 03:10:09 PM »
I think I already know the answer but figured I'd ask...is there any way to sell or auction a player that you no longer want on your roster? I know you can release players but you don't make any money that way.
Flip Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by pieter on Today at 02:15:13 PM »
Hey Pieter,
Hmm, that's a bit strange about the cards. Do you have any screenshots from your screen and your friend's screen so we can compare the cards?
About the TranslationKey error, what language are you using in the game?
About the rewards, it depends on the cards that are configured for each season. For example, this season within the top 500,  I think the 3 rewarded cards are: Di Stefano, Roberto Carlos, Dino Zoff, but I have to confirm it for you. I'll let you know as soon as I can.
-Brino

Hey Brino, thanks for your reply.

About the TranslationKey error, I'm using the app in English. I added a screenshot where you can see the problem.

About the cards, it seems that the card my friend places in my screen is every time the one he pulls after he played his turn.

Fan Codes / Re: REAL MADRID FANTASY MANAGER 2017
« Last post by Muhammadi on Today at 01:11:34 PM »
 1x48divFKX
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Brino on Today at 08:22:08 AM »
Hey @mbhanderi, @CODM, @Mr Nerv and @salvapascu84

We did inform within the game that we'd be making modfications to the position of some players, and you should have received it. Did you not?

We chose to make the changes now, taking advantage of the fact that the season has ended. We understand the inconvenience and frustration but this is a change we've been wanting to do for a while but we didn't want to do it in the middle of the league, and in addition, if we had done it before, it would also screw up your lineups and cause a lot of errors.

This issue is resolved and so we've made the changes to correct the incorrect positions. This is because our games are based on reality and if the positions are not correct, then it's affecting the reality of our games.

We do hope you can understand this, and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

-Brino

Hi Brino
Yes I received message but 24h later position change occured we should have more to manage this. Now I lost 2 midfielder that became striker. Appreciate to play reality and agree but I lost the 2 best midfielder that I have. Can you agree to change garrincha to gold planet to compensate the lost of aubameyoung and muller
Regards

Hey CODM,
Unfortunately we can't make these kinds of changes because of a position change. We had to make the change because the positions were wrong. We understand your concern, but we did give advance notice and 24 hours is more than enough time to change your lineup accordingly.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Hi Brino

24h is not enough because we continue purchase players.  Also Gareth bale and Thomas muller are not 100% striker they play in both position and more as midfielder than striker. So even to keep them as midfielder or make an option in order that they can play in both position
Pleas advice
Regards

Hey CODM,

Their positions are updated according to how it appears on their club's official page. Our game is based on reality, so we need to ensure that any incorrect positions are updated accordingly. For the moment we're not making any new changes unless you find any other positions that are incorrect in the game. In that case we'd review it and make changes if necessary.

At this time it's only possible for the players to play in 1 position in the game, but I'll send your suggestion of making them able to play in more than 1 position to the team.

-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: General Discussions
« Last post by Brino on Today at 08:18:17 AM »
Hey everyone,

Please see our latest announcement regarding some players who will be updated to reflect their correct position:
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=70656.msg635757#msg635757

-Brino
Why do you change Robben from FW to MD and Bale from MD to FW. They both play in a simular position?

Hey bjorn11,
We changed their positions because they were incorrect in the game. We're updating their positions to be according to their position on the official page of their club.
-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by Brino on Today at 08:16:27 AM »
Salendo di pianeta GIUSTAMENTE salgono le valutazioni e i prezzi dei giocatori, ma INGIUSTAMENTE le ricompense rimangono sempre le stesse!
Le ricompense vanno aumentate e anche i video giornalieri!

Ciao e grazie

Sku

Ciao Sku,
Quando passi al prossimo pianeta, in questo momento sono migliori le attrezzature, ma se hai dei suggerimenti, puoi semplicemente farmi sapere e li invieró al team per tenere a mente.
-Brino
« Last post by Brino on Today at 08:14:19 AM »
please remove the annoying tjaptoy add... i purchased an add free version

Hey Ginocoloog,
Which Tapjoy ad? If you made a purchase, then the ads are deactivated. The notice about Tapjoy offers isn't an ad from a third party company, but rather a notice that we add in the game to all users in case they want to complete Tapjoy offers for free coins.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
I do get the ads of Tapjoy on a regular base. I have already made a purchase in the past and since a while I do get the tapjoy ad.

Hey bjorn11,

Can you please send me a screenshot of this ad you're referring to so I can look into it? The Tapjoy feature is not the same as the ads in the game. Let me know.

Please keep in mind that this is something that would be considered a technical issue, so please send these in the "Bugs & Technical issues" thread.

This thread is for suggestions only.

Thanks,
-Brino
« Last post by Brino on Today at 08:13:39 AM »
Hola Brino.

Seria posible tener un listado de 50 o 60 jugadores con mejor puntuación actualmente en el juego?? Hay una lista parecida en el foro NBA General Manager.

Gracias

Hola, salvapascu84:
Claro, lo publicaré en cuanto pueda.
Un saludo,
-Brino
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.