Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / No me suben de planeta
« Last post by Shaukendar on Today at 03:12:57 PM »
Hola, hace dos semanas que estoy ganando la liga all-star y no recibo la recompensa ni subo de planeta. Esoy en el planeta plata y debo subir al oro. ┬┐Por que no me suben?
Gracias
ID 1:6631966
Fan: 1x16dhosHM
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA general mananger 2017 fan code
« Last post by Jbaird213 on Today at 06:08:06 AM »
Adding all of your fan codes so add me back!

Fan code : 3x34aopsvY
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by zitianjiang on August 19, 2017, 06:12:30 PM »
Hi Team,

I have had Steven Gerrard for the longest time and was waiting for him to turn legend within the game. I see that he is now a legend and available in the buy now auction. Please help in switching the 'normal' Steven Gerrard (no team) to legend status within my team.

ID: 1:784793
Fan Code: 1x9XN9bWSU
manager name: Zitianjiang
Fan Codes / Re: REAL MADRID FANTASY MANAGER 2017
« Last post by tannu on August 19, 2017, 06:23:44 AM »
GENERAL RULES FOR POSTING THE PARTNER CODE:

- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR PARTNER CODE ONLY ONE TIME, IN ORDER TO KEEP TOPIC CLEAN !

- YOUR PARTNER CODE MUST BE POSTED ONLY IN THE TOPIC OF YOUR TEAM !

- POSTING YOUR CODE ELSEWHERE THAN IN THE PROPER THREAD WILL FORCE MODERATORS TO ERASE YOUR POST !

- IF YOU DELETE YOUR OLD POST AND RE-POST IT, MODERATORS WILL ERASE YOUR POST !

- POST YOUR REPLY USING NORMAL FONT SIZE AND STANDARD BLACK COLOR. WE ARE NOT BLIND AND THIS IS NOT AN ART GALLERY !

- DON'T BEG TO BE ADDED AND DON'T WAIT TO BE ADDED BY OTHERS ! JUST POST YOUR CODE AND START ADDING OTHER CODES FROM THE TOPIC !

- YOUR POST MUST CONTAIN ONLY YOUR PARTNER CODE ! (DON'T ASK, DON'T THANK, DON'T USE SMILIES OR COLORS)

- IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CODE FOR A TOPIC, EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND WRITE THERE ! DON'T WRITE NEW POST FOR EVERY NEW CODE YOU HAVE !

- DON'T INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! THIS IS JUST A PARTNER CODE TOPIC ! IF YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF, THERE IS A PROPER TOPIC WHERE YOU CAN DO IT !

IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE OUR REQUESTS ABOVE, YOUR POSTS WILL BE EDITED OR ERASED !

IF YOU STILL CONTINUE TO POST YOUR CODES CHAOTICALLY AND IN A DESPERATE MANNER, YOU WILL FINALLY BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM !
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by dacruise on August 19, 2017, 12:39:05 AM »
ID :
3:160961

My team dont have the franchise logo nor the default jersey. It's all grey jersey. Pls help. Thx
NBA General Manager / Re: Legends Summer Season
« Last post by Mstruble on August 18, 2017, 04:46:23 PM »
To put it simply, its based on the player level (regardless of planet) combined with the amount of managers that franchise has
You know the more I think about it, this doesn't make sense.  What if I was apart of a franchise that had 1,000,000 GMs and I was going against a franchise that had 10,000 GMs.  The franchise that had a lower number of GMs would score alot more points against the franchise that had more GMs (depending upon participation) ending in a win for the lower number of GMs within that franchise.  So this could be a bad decisions to base points on.  Just maybe helping out on this. 
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA General manager 2015 Fan Codes
« Last post by mashac on August 18, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »
2x13tBJNWZ
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: SPANISH Fan codes
« Last post by mashac on August 18, 2017, 04:39:16 PM »
2x13tBJNWZ
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by mullaivendhanleo on August 18, 2017, 03:29:50 PM »
1. Cannot connect to Facebook in Real Madrid Fantasy football. 
2. And Recently,  in play matches while selecting all team only real Madrid team appears.
3. Where can we find the bank options.
Fan Codes / Re: REAL MADRID FANTASY MANAGER 2017
« Last post by mullaivendhanleo on August 18, 2017, 03:09:53 PM »
1x5bduvzBD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.