Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions & Concerns  (Read 71316 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Questions & Concerns
« Reply #720 on: April 27, 2017, 10:14:15 AM »
That's great news , thanks!

You're welcome! I'm still waiting for more news, but as soon as I have it I'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #721 on: May 02, 2017, 01:57:45 AM »
Awesome!  I do really enjoy the game!  Glad it's making a come back!!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #722 on: May 02, 2017, 10:36:05 AM »
Awesome!  I do really enjoy the game!  Glad it's making a come back!!

;) Hopefully soon I can get back to you all with more info!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

mbgrayson

• View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 19, 2017, 01:53:09 PM »
Brino,

It's been a couple weeks.... any news?

The Baseball GM community anxiously awaits your response.

Thanks!
Mike

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #724 on: May 23, 2017, 12:09:17 PM »
Brino,

It's been a couple weeks.... any news?

The Baseball GM community anxiously awaits your response.

Thanks!
Mike

Hey Mike,
I'm trying to get more info for you asap.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

mbgrayson

• View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 15, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »
Hey everybody,

First of all I want to apologize for not being able to help out lately. Due to a number of circumstances, it had been very difficult for me to get to this.

I just wanted to get back in here and let you know that I'm working together with the team to find a way to get the game up to date and running again.

As soon as I get more information I'll let you know.

-Brino

Brino,

I have tried very hard to be patient these last 7 weeks since this post was made, but I really thought by now we'd have some good news... Please, update us!

The 2017 MLB season is slipping away. We will be at the half way point in a couple weeks. No player value updates have occurred since last September. No new players. No tournaments. No classic players. No new rewards. Please! Give us Baseball GM fans some love!

Mike

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #726 on: June 19, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »
Hey everybody,

First of all I want to apologize for not being able to help out lately. Due to a number of circumstances, it had been very difficult for me to get to this.

I just wanted to get back in here and let you know that I'm working together with the team to find a way to get the game up to date and running again.

-Brino

Brino,

I have tried very hard to be patient these last 7 weeks since this post was made, but I really thought by now we'd have some good news... Please, update us!

The 2017 MLB season is slipping away. We will be at the half way point in a couple weeks. No player value updates have occurred since last September. No new players. No tournaments. No classic players. No new rewards. Please! Give us Baseball GM fans some love!

Mike

Hey mbgrayson,
I completely understand you, believe me. I'm a baseball fan myself and I hope we can get everything moving again soon.
I'm following up with the team and I hope to have more information for you soon.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 08, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »
Hey everybody,

-Brino

Brino,

Mike

Hey mbgrayson,
I completely understand you, believe me. I'm a baseball fan myself and I hope we can get everything moving again soon.
I'm following up with the team and I hope to have more information for you soon.
-Brino
Well here it is the 8th of July now and the all star game will be starting up soon which means half way through the season.  Any success on the regeneration of MLB general manager?  #WaitingPatiently

mbgrayson

• View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 09, 2017, 06:47:39 PM »
"Well here it is the 8th of July now and the all star game will be starting up soon which means half way through the season.  Any success on the regeneration of MLB general manager?  #WaitingPatiently "

I agree 100%.

Perhaps as an interim measure, you should update all player values to their All Star break values. That would at least bring everyone up to date for the 1st half of this season.

Currently, all the players have the value they earned for a five game period in mid-September 2016. This is a bad place to leave values for so long, since those five game values don't accurately reflect longer term player values.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #729 on: July 10, 2017, 08:30:04 AM »
Hey guys,
I understand. I'm trying to get more info for you as soon as possible.
Unfortunately I haven't received any new info since the last time I wrote.
I'll keep you posted as soon as I do.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

just1mason

• View Profile
« Reply #730 on: August 29, 2017, 10:42:03 AM »
We've officially reached the "this is an absolute joke" stage of this process.  No disrespect, Brino, but all we ever hear from you is that you'll try to find out something and you'll get back to us. This has been going on for over 6 months and no game developer leaves their product idle that long if they have any intention of continuing it.  Heck, a human embryo can put together enough genetic material to determine its gender in that amount of time. Either give us updates or, like your NFL Football product, just admit that the MLB product will no longer be updated and let the fans off the hook so we can stop waiting for something that will obviously never take place.  Simply put, we need From The Bench to step up and make a decision: update or discontinue. Tell whomever your bosses are to just make a darn decision.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #731 on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:33 AM »
We've officially reached the "this is an absolute joke" stage of this process.  No disrespect, Brino, but all we ever hear from you is that you'll try to find out something and you'll get back to us. This has been going on for over 6 months and no game developer leaves their product idle that long if they have any intention of continuing it.  Heck, a human embryo can put together enough genetic material to determine its gender in that amount of time. Either give us updates or, like your NFL Football product, just admit that the MLB product will no longer be updated and let the fans off the hook so we can stop waiting for something that will obviously never take place.  Simply put, we need From The Bench to step up and make a decision: update or discontinue. Tell whomever your bosses are to just make a darn decision.

Hi @just1mason,
I'm sorry, and I can totally understand what you're saying. Unfortunately I cannot give an answer at this time.
I'm checking back in with the team and I will follow up as soon as I get the confirmation.
-Brino

**UPDATE**
I've just added more information here:
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=93421.0
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:25:58 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.