Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Superleague - Fantasy Manager  (Read 14027 times)

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Superleague - Fantasy Manager
« Reply #285 on: June 14, 2017, 10:11:30 AM »
I won a price in the league before the one whic just ended. Unfortunately I can't get the prize anymore (75 gold 15 million dollars and a player). Can I expect to get my price?
ID: 1:104265

Hey MarkusH,
To collect the Superleagur reward you have to go into the Superleague section and swipe to the left or right to find the superleague you've just finished. Then you'll see a button to collect the reward.
-Brino

I can just see the super league which took place last time, but not the one before. Since I did not collect my rewards from back then I can not obtain the reward. Unfortunately there was no message or information from your side provided when the next super league takes place and so I got ripped of my reward this time :(
Please reimburse me!

Hey Mark,
Which game is it that you're playing?
Thanks!
-Brino

RM FM 2017

Btw a similar thing happened with the super short super league u started around one month ago. I lost 5 coins or sth because I could not get the reward before you replace the tournament (was busy due to finals).

Hey MarkusH,
Your reward is still there. You have to do what I said before -- go back into the Superleague section and swipe to the left or right and you'll see the previous reward that has to be collected.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Again, that's  not true...
The price for the last tournament is there and I just collected it to avoid further problems. But the price for the tournement before is not available, neither on my phone nor on my iPad....
So I still wait for the reward...

Hi MarkusH,
I see what you're saying -- I didn't notice you said "Before the one which just ended". I understand it as "for the one which just ended". I apologize for that misunderstanding on my end. I've gone ahead and added the reward you were missing. Please keep in mind that the rewards do get removed from the game after 2 weeks, so it's best to collect them sooner to avoid missing out on them.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

MarkusH

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 14, 2017, 12:52:55 PM »
I won a price in the league before the one whic just ended. Unfortunately I can't get the prize anymore (75 gold 15 million dollars and a player). Can I expect to get my price?

Hey MarkusH,
To collect the Superleagur reward you have to go into the Superleague section and swipe to the left or right to find the superleague you've just finished. Then you'll see a button to collect the reward.
-Brino

I can just see the super league which took place last time, but not the one before. Since I did not collect my rewards from back then I can not obtain the reward. Unfortunately there was no message or information from your side provided when the next super league takes place and so I got ripped of my reward this time :(
Please reimburse me!

Hey Mark,
Thanks!
-Brino

RM FM 2017

Btw a similar thing happened with the super short super league u started around one month ago. I lost 5 coins or sth because I could not get the reward before you replace the tournament (was busy due to finals).

Hey MarkusH,
Your reward is still there. You have to do what I said before -- go back into the Superleague section and swipe to the left or right and you'll see the previous reward that has to be collected.
-Brino

The price for the last tournament is there and I just collected it to avoid further problems. But the price for the tournement before is not available, neither on my phone nor on my iPad....

Hi MarkusH,
I see what you're saying -- I didn't notice you said "Before the one which just ended". I understand it as "for the one which just ended". I apologize for that misunderstanding on my end. I've gone ahead and added the reward you were missing. Please keep in mind that the rewards do get removed from the game after 2 weeks, so it's best to collect them sooner to avoid missing out on them.
-Brino

Thank you really much, everything perfect now :) did not know about the 2 week period, thanks for pointing this outa,
Thanks again!

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 15, 2017, 08:29:04 AM »
Hi everybody,

The next sprint begins today and lasts for 2 weeks! :)
Get your team ready for a new competition!

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 15, 2017, 08:29:24 AM »

Hey MarkusH,
-Brino

Please reimburse me!

Hey Mark,
Thanks!
-Brino

RM FM 2017

Hey MarkusH,
-Brino

Hi MarkusH,
-Brino

Thank you really much, everything perfect now :) did not know about the 2 week period, thanks for pointing this outa,
Thanks again!

You're welcome and no worries ;)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 15, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
Hi everybody,

-Brino

17 days...to win less rewards than the last Superleague (that only lasted 7 days) !!   ;D

One more time Brino, where are the club rewards for FC Barcelona, Benfica, Marseille, Roma, ...?

I wonder if you should start the season with the clubs that don't give any premios exclusivos...o so few...

I just won the last FCBarcelona Superleague...prize was 500 coins - one player.
What is the point to play 17 days, over 30.000 partidos...to win only 200 coins - one player ?
 >:(

And also, for all FM with no club prizes, all rewards are very low compared to other FM:
If you finish 11th,
In Atletico FM17 you win 15.000.000 cash, 75 coins, 1 player, 1 equipement
In Barca   FM17 you win  1.250.000 cash, 10 coins, 1 poor equipement.  :(
Why such a difference between your games ?
Could at least the developpers fix that bug ??

I really hope the Experience Superleague in july will be much better than that...with signed shirts in EVERY FM game
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:13:17 AM by Pygmouille »

Nickulow

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 15, 2017, 05:00:59 PM »
Per una superleague di 17 giorni ( !!! ) i premi sono ridicoli.
A parte che su Juventus Fantasy Manager vincerà un utente, molto probabilmente "fake" di nome PerlaBianconera...

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2017, 09:44:29 AM »
Hi everybody,

-Brino

17 days...to win less rewards than the last Superleague (that only lasted 7 days) !!   ;D

One more time Brino, where are the club rewards for FC Barcelona, Benfica, Marseille, Roma, ...?

I wonder if you should start the season with the clubs that don't give any premios exclusivos...o so few...

I just won the last FCBarcelona Superleague...prize was 500 coins - one player.
What is the point to play 17 days, over 30.000 partidos...to win only 200 coins - one player ?
 >:(

And also, for all FM with no club prizes, all rewards are very low compared to other FM:
If you finish 11th,
In Atletico FM17 you win 15.000.000 cash, 75 coins, 1 player, 1 equipement
In Barca   FM17 you win  1.250.000 cash, 10 coins, 1 poor equipement.  :(
Why such a difference between your games ?
Could at least the developpers fix that bug ??

I really hope the Experience Superleague in july will be much better than that...with signed shirts in EVERY FM game

Hi Pygmouille and everyone,

Again, please keep in mind that the material rewards don't depend on us, but rather the clubs. We cannot control what they offer us or not.
What we can control are the virtual rewards such as cash, coins, power ups, etc.

I will continue to share your comments with the team so that they can keep them in mind for future Superleagues.

Regards,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2017, 09:45:11 AM »
A parte che su Juventus Fantasy Manager vincerà un utente, molto probabilmente "fake" di nome PerlaBianconera...

Ciao Nickulow,
Perla Bianconera è un utente reale :)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Txaston

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2017, 12:23:38 PM »
Brino, can you olease add the Benfica FM ranking, please?

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2017, 04:21:35 PM »
Brino, can you olease add the Benfica FM ranking, please?

Hey Txaston,
Absolutely! I'll add it with tomorrow's update!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Danieles

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2017, 11:15:00 PM »
Io lo/la voglio conoscere! Perla è il top, al limite della follia...se le gioca tutte, l'avrà già scoppiato 6-7 volte il telefono

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 20, 2017, 09:29:58 AM »
Io lo/la voglio conoscere! Perla è il top, al limite della follia...se le gioca tutte, l'avrà già scoppiato 6-7 volte il telefono

:) La verità è che gioca molto, ma è tutto corretto nel suo account.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.