Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 7272 times)

erikbyob

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2017, 12:08:15 PM »
Hello  :)

My son started playing Flip football on his cell, but now he's got a new phone and would like to continue playing his old game. Can you do this for him? Is it even possible?

His old game ID: 1.05.005-17:458972 (on his old phone)

His new game ID: 1.05.005-17:497975 (on his new phone)

Thanks

Hey erikbyob,
We've just made some changes. Is he now able to access his old account on the new phone?
-Brino

Hi, Brino. Thanks for replying so fast. No, nothing changed, I'm afraid.  :(
Is there anything we can do from our side?

Hey Erik,
It seems something wasn't updating correctly. I've made another change.
How does it show for you now?
-Brino

Still no change.

Hmmm, can you try deleting and re-installing the app? Are you still in the account with ID: 497975?
-Brino

Hi Brino

He just reinstalled now and the account nr. is 498382.

Hey erikbyob,
I'm hoping this last change works. If not, I'm going to send it to the developers to check into.
Please let us know.
-Brino

All right, her's what happens - everytime you make a change, his installation is reset and when he starts the app he starts with guest and he is given a new account number. How is he supposed to get the account from the old phone then ? Is there something we need to do when the app starts for the first time?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:10:24 PM by erikbyob »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2017, 10:52:46 AM »

My son started playing Flip football on his cell, but now he's got a new phone and would like to continue playing his old game. Can you do this for him? Is it even possible?

Thanks

Hey erikbyob,
We've just made some changes. Is he now able to access his old account on the new phone?
-Brino

Hey Erik,
-Brino

Still no change.

Hmmm, can you try deleting and re-installing the app? Are you still in the account with ID: 497975?
-Brino

Hi Brino

Hey erikbyob,
I'm hoping this last change works. If not, I'm going to send it to the developers to check into.
Please let us know.
-Brino

All right, her's what happens - everytime you make a change, his installation is reset and when he starts the app he starts with guest and he is given a new account number. How is he supposed to get the account from the old phone then ? Is there something we need to do when the app starts for the first time?

Ok, can you please link the current account to Facebook and send me the new User ID? We'll swap the Facebook ID so that it is with his previous account, and then once it's linked to that account we can unlink the Facebook account if you don't want it connected any longer.
Please let me know.
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE
I will return on August 21st

Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

erikbyob

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 05, 2017, 01:12:01 PM »

Thanks

Hey erikbyob,
-Brino

Hey Erik,
-Brino

Still no change.

-Brino

Hi Brino

Hey erikbyob,
Please let us know.
-Brino

Ok, can you please link the current account to Facebook and send me the new User ID? We'll swap the Facebook ID so that it is with his previous account, and then once it's linked to that account we can unlink the Facebook account if you don't want it connected any longer.
Please let me know.
-Brino

Yes, but the problem is I have another account linked to Fb already that I tried to unlink, unsuccesfully. So if you could unlink it first, we could move on. The linked account number is 459062, that one he doesn't need anymore.
The current acc nr on his cell is 499540. Now, berofe I do anything, I'm waiting for your instructions, to avoid further mess :)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »

Thanks

Hey erikbyob,
-Brino

Hey Erik,
-Brino

Still no change.

-Brino

Hi Brino

Hey erikbyob,
Please let us know.
-Brino

Please let me know.
-Brino

Yes, but the problem is I have another account linked to Fb already that I tried to unlink, unsuccesfully. So if you could unlink it first, we could move on. The linked account number is 459062, that one he doesn't need anymore.
The current acc nr on his cell is 499540. Now, berofe I do anything, I'm waiting for your instructions, to avoid further mess :)

Hey erikbyob,
I've just linked the Facebook account to the account your son is trying to access. I've also made some linking changes. Please let me know if all is working for you now.
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE

Brino
FTB Moderator

erikbyob

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2017, 08:12:52 PM »
Hey erikbyob,
I've just linked the Facebook account to the account your son is trying to access. I've also made some linking changes. Please let me know if all is working for you now.
-Brino

Hi, Brino. We succesfully linked the old acc with Fb. But his new phone is gone to the shop for repairs, so we have to wait till it returns. Then I will contact you again.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2017, 11:38:05 AM »
Hey erikbyob,
-Brino

Hi, Brino. We succesfully linked the old acc with Fb. But his new phone is gone to the shop for repairs, so we have to wait till it returns. Then I will contact you again.

Ok sounds good! I hope all works out with the phone.
Let me know when you have it back!
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE

Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2017, 11:05:43 AM »
Hi Brino

A few questions regarding the various Flip games.

Flip Football

I suppose cards would only be updated once the transfer window closes, with incoming players and players leaving all the different clubs? Would make the most sense. And so with that, I am guessing that update would happen around September? And even then, the values of the cards won’t change, only the player would, right?

I’ve not really been playing as actively as before, mostly, because there isn’t any real reason to any longer, other than out of sheer boredom. I have a complete collection. My entire line up is made up of legends. I don’t need the coins, because there isn’t a card that can be bought with coins that I do not have. There aren’t even cards that could be bought with real money that I would want, even if I do not have it, because of collection I already have.

My question to that is, what, other than changing the cards with players leaving and coming in to clubs that are represented in the game at the moment, would be new whenever there is an update to the game? Is there anything left to play for with a collection like I have, and would there be any other real challenge somewhere down the line in the game?

Flip Baseball

I’ve a decent collection of cards here as well, it isn’t as strong as the one i have in Flip Football, but it works. I’ve actually stopped playing this game. Mainly because there has been no update since basically forever. The game is stale. Everything works as well as it should and I’ve only ever had one issue, that being non delivery of a card as reward at the end of a season, and that was promptly resolved.

A bone of contention I have with this game is that it’s littered with bots. I’ve now played for a few months and in that time I’ve only ever played against five to six HUMAN players. For the months of February, March and probably some preceding that, I played against bots - every single time. It’s not even worth the bother to try and make top 10, there isn’t real competition. I’ve played into the legend division only to collect the reward card and the coins at the end of the season. But even that has lost its charm.
Luckily I’ve not spent any real money on this game, or at least not much anyway, so it doesn’t feel like that much of a loss when nothing ever changes.

Are there any further plans at all to update/ improve this game? Is it worth keeping the game or is a delete in order?

Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2017, 09:49:45 AM »
Hi Brino

Flip Football

I suppose cards would only be updated once the transfer window closes, with incoming players and players leaving all the different clubs? Would make the most sense. And so with that, I am guessing that update would happen around September? And even then, the values of the cards won’t change, only the player would, right?

I’ve not really been playing as actively as before, mostly, because there isn’t any real reason to any longer, other than out of sheer boredom. I have a complete collection. My entire line up is made up of legends. I don’t need the coins, because there isn’t a card that can be bought with coins that I do not have. There aren’t even cards that could be bought with real money that I would want, even if I do not have it, because of collection I already have.

My question to that is, what, other than changing the cards with players leaving and coming in to clubs that are represented in the game at the moment, would be new whenever there is an update to the game? Is there anything left to play for with a collection like I have, and would there be any other real challenge somewhere down the line in the game?

Flip Baseball

I’ve a decent collection of cards here as well, it isn’t as strong as the one i have in Flip Football, but it works. I’ve actually stopped playing this game. Mainly because there has been no update since basically forever. The game is stale. Everything works as well as it should and I’ve only ever had one issue, that being non delivery of a card as reward at the end of a season, and that was promptly resolved.

A bone of contention I have with this game is that it’s littered with bots. I’ve now played for a few months and in that time I’ve only ever played against five to six HUMAN players. For the months of February, March and probably some preceding that, I played against bots - every single time. It’s not even worth the bother to try and make top 10, there isn’t real competition. I’ve played into the legend division only to collect the reward card and the coins at the end of the season. But even that has lost its charm.
Luckily I’ve not spent any real money on this game, or at least not much anyway, so it doesn’t feel like that much of a loss when nothing ever changes.

Are there any further plans at all to update/ improve this game? Is it worth keeping the game or is a delete in order?

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for your message. Before I give you any reply, let me talk with the team so that I can get all of the information you're requesting and share your concerns.
I'll be in touch.
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE

Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2017, 11:28:01 AM »
Hi Brino

Flip Football

Flip Baseball

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for your message. Before I give you any reply, let me talk with the team so that I can get all of the information you're requesting and share your concerns.
I'll be in touch.
-Brino

New season's started, anything on this?
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2017, 08:07:47 AM »
Hi Brino

Flip Football

Flip Baseball

Hey Ms T,
I'll be in touch.
-Brino

New season's started, anything on this?

Hey Ms T,
At this time there's no new information.
When I have new info I'll let you know.
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE

Brino
FTB Moderator

Dado69

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2017, 12:30:47 PM »
Hello! I need your help. I've collected all players in the game but when I try to open my collection I get information that server isn't available and that I have to try reopen it later. Because of that I can't get Ronaldinho as my reward for collecting all players nor sell players. Please, help my with this problem and check where is the problem with server. Thank You! Best regards.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2017, 08:48:16 AM »
Hello! I need your help. I've collected all players in the game but when I try to open my collection I get information that server isn't available and that I have to try reopen it later. Because of that I can't get Ronaldinho as my reward for collecting all players nor sell players. Please, help my with this problem and check where is the problem with server. Thank You! Best regards.

Hey Dado69,
This is a known issue on our end and our development team is working to resolve it as soon as possible.
I'll keep you posted as soon as it's resolved.
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE

Brino
FTB Moderator

Dado69

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2017, 08:56:22 PM »
Thank You for the informations and kind answer. I hope you will fix the problem soon and let me know that. Best regards!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2017, 07:59:45 AM »
Thank You for the informations and kind answer. I hope you will fix the problem soon and let me know that. Best regards!

You're welcome!
We'll have it resolved as soon as possible.
-Brino
OUT OF THE OFFICE

Brino
FTB Moderator

Dado69

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »
 Thank you very much. Please let me know when you solve this problem and if you need my ID?  Best regards!

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.