Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 1707 times)

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 09:07:05 AM »
Hi @Daniel085 and @kieranoc

Can you please send me your User ID's so I can check into your accounts and resolve this for you as soon as possible?

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 04:35:23 PM »
When losing a game, at times I've encountered two persistent incidents where a) there is no option to double coins and b) the only option is to double coins, there is no option to lose the reward essentially leaving no way to navigate to the main screen other than watching the video or ending the app and restarting.

In point a, the only option is to restart the app.

Screen shot showing when no option is available.

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for sending this - I'm going to pass it along to the developers to check into and resolve as soon as possible.
-Brino

Hi Brino

Thought I'd let you know that this issue still seems to be present.

Additional question, I bought a few 200 coin packs over the last 24 hours and received cards with moving backgrounds like the ones in premium packs. Am I to assume that the difference then between the standard 200 coin pack and the premium 400 coin pack, is that all the cards will have moving backgrounds and you may potentially find a 5 star card?

Observation, on selling duplicate cards, there doesn't seem to be made an allocation for 5 star cards.
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 09:26:45 AM »
When losing a game, at times I've encountered two persistent incidents where a) there is no option to double coins and b) the only option is to double coins, there is no option to lose the reward essentially leaving no way to navigate to the main screen other than watching the video or ending the app and restarting.

In point a, the only option is to restart the app.

Screen shot showing when no option is available.

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for sending this - I'm going to pass it along to the developers to check into and resolve as soon as possible.
-Brino

Hi Brino

Thought I'd let you know that this issue still seems to be present.

Additional question, I bought a few 200 coin packs over the last 24 hours and received cards with moving backgrounds like the ones in premium packs. Am I to assume that the difference then between the standard 200 coin pack and the premium 400 coin pack, is that all the cards will have moving backgrounds and you may potentially find a 5 star card?

Observation, on selling duplicate cards, there doesn't seem to be made an allocation for 5 star cards.

Hey Ms T,
:( This isn't good if it's still happening. Does it happen every time you lost a match or just sometimes?
With the Premium packs, yes, you're guaranteed shiny cards and the possibility of getting a legend card.
I'm checking into the allocation for 5-star cards with the team.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2016, 08:33:49 PM »
Hey Ms T,
:( This isn't good if it's still happening. Does it happen every time you lost a match or just sometimes?
With the Premium packs, yes, you're guaranteed shiny cards and the possibility of getting a legend card.
-Brino

Hi Brino

It happens after every game lost.

Sometimes there is an option to double coins, other times there's nothing so I have to close the app and restart again to continue. I'm playing on iOS if that helps.

And the reason I asked about the shiny cards is because I've gotten some in the 200 coin pack, so I just wanted to be sure that the only difference is the chance of getting legend cards in the 400 coin packs.

Also, will daily rewards ever be introduced?

• Unrelated: wrt the new flip games, Chelsea, Atletico etc. will the collection remain as is? I'd be really keen to continue playing any of those but if the collection remains the same as Flip Football then I'd rather not.

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »
Hey Ms T,
-Brino

Hi Brino

It happens after every game lost.

Sometimes there is an option to double coins, other times there's nothing so I have to close the app and restart again to continue. I'm playing on iOS if that helps.

And the reason I asked about the shiny cards is because I've gotten some in the 200 coin pack, so I just wanted to be sure that the only difference is the chance of getting legend cards in the 400 coin packs.

• Unrelated: wrt the new flip games, Chelsea, Atletico etc. will the collection remain as is? I'd be really keen to continue playing any of those but if the collection remains the same as Flip Football then I'd rather not.

Ok thanks for letting me know. Regarding the lost games and the buttons not appearing, I'm going to report it to the team to try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Regarding the shiny cards, I understand what you're saying, yes you have the chance of getting the Legend player in the Premium packs, but not in the regular packs, and the shiny cards are guaranteed in the Premium packs as well.

Regarding the Flip Club games, can you clarify your question as to what you mean by if the collection will remain the same?

Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 02:03:39 PM »
Regarding the Flip Club games, can you clarify your question as to what you mean by if the collection will remain the same?

Thanks!
-Brino

Sure

Atletico http://i.imgur.com/sumNhrA.jpg

Chelsea http://imgur.com/CEWQK3g

Schalke http://imgur.com/pseX9Jj

PSG http://imgur.com/O1vwYlQ

FC Porto http://imgur.com/qpoN0yf

All the same. I suppose the app store screen shots are probably purely for advertising purposes, but I though it would prioritise the clubs' players in terms of ranking in the respective club flip versions and then build around that with players from other clubs all over?

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 09:31:47 AM »

Thanks!
-Brino

Sure

Atletico http://i.imgur.com/sumNhrA.jpg

Chelsea http://imgur.com/CEWQK3g

Schalke http://imgur.com/pseX9Jj

PSG http://imgur.com/O1vwYlQ

FC Porto http://imgur.com/qpoN0yf

All the same. I suppose the app store screen shots are probably purely for advertising purposes, but I though it would prioritise the clubs' players in terms of ranking in the respective club flip versions and then build around that with players from other clubs all over?

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for your clarification - Yes, those are all the same in each of those games, but what is different is the card you receive as a reward for completing the collection - it should be a player specifically from that Club.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

kieranoc

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 06:34:14 PM »
Hey brino,
Can you give any kind of logistical info on how many cards are shiny? Or how many legends there are? Or your chances at a 5 from the legend packs compared to the regulars?
I'm asking because I'm not sure what to do with my coins. If I do a tournament then I win 5 packs almost every time, but I almost never get a new card from them. I have 204/247 cards and 8/33 orange cards, but I don't know if I'm wasting my money getting the 5 packs from winning the tourney V.S. Just spending them on the legendary packs. I only have 3 legendaries. Any help would be greatly appreciated, it feels like such a waste when I spend 300 and get nothing from the 5 packs over and over again. Thanks brino.

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »
Hi everyone,
I apologize for not being able to reply sooner. I've been traveling to the US and had to deal with delayed flights.
I'm just getting into everything now and I'll reply to you all as soon as possible!
Thanks in advance for your patience in the meantime.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 04:07:21 PM »
Hey brino,
Can you give any kind of logistical info on how many cards are shiny? Or how many legends there are? Or your chances at a 5 from the legend packs compared to the regulars?
I'm asking because I'm not sure what to do with my coins. If I do a tournament then I win 5 packs almost every time, but I almost never get a new card from them. I have 204/247 cards and 8/33 orange cards, but I don't know if I'm wasting my money getting the 5 packs from winning the tourney V.S. Just spending them on the legendary packs. I only have 3 legendaries. Any help would be greatly appreciated, it feels like such a waste when I spend 300 and get nothing from the 5 packs over and over again. Thanks brino.

Hey kieranoc,
Unfortunately I don't have all the statistics that you're asking for, but what I can is that all of the cards you get in the Premium packs are shiny and there's the chance of receiving a legend player, however it's the same as getting a 4-star card in the regular packs. There is less of a chance, however it's hard to know exactly how many you'll receive out of so many cards. Although it's harder to get them in the packs, it isn't impossible.
In any event, can you please send me your user ID so I can check into your account?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »
Brino

This was a while ago, but I think you missed this;

Hi Brino

In addition, could we be looking forward to the different game modes being introduced at some point?

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 03:50:34 PM »
Brino

Hi Brino

In addition, could we be looking forward to the different game modes being introduced at some point?

Hey Ms T,
I'll find out about both points and get back to you as soon as possible.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 09:27:24 AM »
Brino

Hi Brino

Hey Ms T,
-Brino

Hi Brino

Anything on this yet?

Also, I've finished in the legend division last season, only received coins and rank change to division 12, no card however.

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 11:47:30 AM »
Brino

Hi Brino

Hey Ms T,
-Brino

Hi Brino

Anything on this yet?

Also, I've finished in the legend division last season, only received coins and rank change to division 12, no card however.

Hey MsT,
Unfortunately I don't have any information about the game modes being added into the Flip baseball game, but I'll check back into it with the team today and get back to you on that.
Regarding the reward, I'm checking into it now.
Thanks,
Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2017, 09:36:36 AM »
Hey Ms T,
We've resolved the issue in Flip Baseball and you should now have the correct card in your account.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.