Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions & Concerns  (Read 56595 times)

Ca$hno

• View Profile
Re: Questions & Concerns
« Reply #705 on: November 10, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »
After the world series maybe?

Hey Mike,
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. The season average values should update after the World Series, correct.
-Brino

Any news on this yet?

Do the developers still care about this game?!
NBAGM Fan Codes: 1xoodrytvv

FMF Fan Code: 1xsr1qzst5

MLBGM Fan Code: 1xpphdned3

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 10, 2016, 09:44:24 AM »
After the world series maybe?

Hey Mike,
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. The season average values should update after the World Series, correct.
-Brino

Any news on this yet?

Do the developers still care about this game?!

Hey Ca$hno,
Yes, we still care about the game. I'm working to get more information about the Season values and, as soon as I have info, I'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

mbgrayson

• View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 21, 2016, 05:57:56 AM »
Hey Brino,

Sure would like to get those full season values in play....

Be nice to have a playoff or a special tournament, and even a few legend players.....Please!

Mike

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 28, 2016, 09:03:34 AM »
Hi guys,

First of all I'd like to apologize for being MIA lately, I got stuck for a couple of days in the mess of the Lufthansa strike which caused delays in other flights from other airlines. Anyway, I'm getting back into everything now and I'll get your questions, doubts or issues resolved for you all as soon as possible.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 29, 2016, 12:02:52 PM »
Hey Brino,

Sure would like to get those full season values in play....

Be nice to have a playoff or a special tournament, and even a few legend players.....Please!

Mike

Hi Mike,
I've been informed that, at the moment, there aren't going to be any additional updates in the game, but we're looking into options for next season.
I'll let you know as soon as I have more information.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

mbgrayson

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 29, 2016, 08:24:23 PM »
Brino,

You state "there aren't going to be any additional updates in the game". This is highly disappointing. It means that each player goes the entire off-season with only their final five game value in place. For example, Miguel Cabrerra shows a final five game value of 650, but his season 'average' value is only 297. On the other side, Josh Donaldson ended up with a final five game value of only 245, but his season average value was 324. Many examples of large variations exist....

What was the point of showing season average values if those weren't going to be used in the off-season? This is what was done last year in the off-season... How hard could it be to simply change each player to their season average values, when those values are already calculated and shown on each player 'card'?

Please reconsider this. Many of us built our rosters around season average values, and those should be used.
Mike

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 30, 2016, 08:47:33 AM »
Brino,

You state "there aren't going to be any additional updates in the game". This is highly disappointing. It means that each player goes the entire off-season with only their final five game value in place. For example, Miguel Cabrerra shows a final five game value of 650, but his season 'average' value is only 297. On the other side, Josh Donaldson ended up with a final five game value of only 245, but his season average value was 324. Many examples of large variations exist....

What was the point of showing season average values if those weren't going to be used in the off-season? This is what was done last year in the off-season... How hard could it be to simply change each player to their season average values, when those values are already calculated and shown on each player 'card'?

Please reconsider this. Many of us built our rosters around season average values, and those should be used.
Mike

Hi Mike,

I totally understand you. Please keep in mind that this decision is not made by me, but I'm going to share your comment to the corresponding department so they can take this into account.
I'll keep you posted on any information I receive.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 01, 2017, 02:21:49 AM »
So is MLB General Manager shutting down like NFL Football Franchise did? 

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 01, 2017, 03:09:14 PM »
So is MLB General Manager shutting down like NFL Football Franchise did?

Hey Mstruble,

At this time we don't have any news on the future of Baseball General Manager.
As soon as we have more information we'll let you know.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

mbgrayson

• View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 02, 2017, 02:58:15 AM »
Brino,

On November 21, 2016, you stated: “I've been informed that, at the moment, there aren't going to be any additional updates in the game, but we're looking into options for next season.”

Then today, February 1, 2017, in response to a question about whether Baseball General Manager would be shut down, you stated: “At this time we don't have any news on the future of Baseball General Manager. As soon as we have more information we'll let you know.”

There seems to be a major shift between these two statements. In November, there was a clear implication that there may be updates to the game for the 2017 season. Now, there seems to be some question about whether the game will be shut down or not. Wow....

I just checked, and you guys are still selling coins and cash thru the game. You mean to tell me that someone could spend $20 or more buying coins or cash today, and the game could be shut down next week? Will you refund all recent game purchases? Or will there need to be a class action lawsuit?

If you are going to shut down this game, why don’t you warn people in advance so they won’t waste their time or money building up a strong team?

I apologize if I’m over-reacting and you aren’t shutting down the game, but this is very upsetting to those of us who still play. I have several teams that I play on different devices, and have built up my players and teams up to 50 strength, and accumulated large amounts of coins and cash for the coming season. I will be one very unhappy person if you shut this game down without plenty of advance notice.

Mike

P.S. If your company won’t develop this game, why not sell it to someone who will?

BenjiBenjamin123

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 09, 2017, 12:10:40 PM »
Thanks for the questions and answers, it was useful  ;)

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 04, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »
Is this game still going to be active?  The MLB season just started and are you guys going to be updating player stats? 

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 20, 2017, 05:52:51 PM »
So I take it that this game is shutting down since I never received a response to my previous question.  So sad.  I really enjoyed this game!  Please reconsider.  :)

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: Today at 10:38:31 AM »
Hey everybody,

First of all I want to apologize for not being able to help out lately. Due to a number of circumstances, it had been very difficult for me to get to this.

I just wanted to get back in here and let you know that I'm working together with the team to find a way to get the game up to date and running again.

As soon as I get more information I'll let you know.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.