Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 11695 times)

Dado69

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2017, 02:35:53 PM »
Hello. Could you tell me when the problem will be resolved so I could take my regard - Ronaldinho? The thing is  I'm still getting the message that the server is unavailable. Best regards!

pieter

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2017, 07:35:06 AM »
Is there any idea yet what the reward players will be for top 20, 100 and 500 in the Champions Division? Thanks!

Dado69

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2017, 08:04:17 AM »
I need your help. I've collected all players in the game but when I try to open my collection I get information that server isn't available and that I have to try reopen it later. Because of that I can't get Ronaldinho as my reward for collecting all players nor sell players. Please, help my with this problem and check where is the problem with server. Thank You! Best regards.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »
I need your help. I've collected all players in the game but when I try to open my collection I get information that server isn't available and that I have to try reopen it later. Because of that I can't get Ronaldinho as my reward for collecting all players nor sell players. Please, help my with this problem and check where is the problem with server. Thank You! Best regards.

Hey @Dado69,
I'm checking back into this with the team.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2017, 11:36:30 AM »
Is there any idea yet what the reward players will be for top 20, 100 and 500 in the Champions Division? Thanks!

Hi @pieter ,
For some reason this information isn't loading for me right now. I'm going to check into it with the team and get back to you as soon as I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Fearghas

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2017, 11:22:42 AM »
Donde esta el ranking de los jugadores en champions? Hay un subforo sobre ello pero no hay ranking.

Dado69

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2017, 03:12:59 PM »
Hello Brino. Do You know when the problem will be resolved because I still can't get my reward - Ronaldinho. Best regards

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2017, 07:40:13 AM »
Donde esta el ranking de los jugadores en champions? Hay un subforo sobre ello pero no hay ranking.

Hola, @Fearghas:
Sí, hay un subforo pero hay un mensaje indicando que estamos trabajando para solucionar un error en el ranking.
En cuanto esté solucionado lo volveré a publicar. El problema es que está mezclando usuarios que ya no están jugando y no es correcto el ranking, entonces prefiero no publicarlo hasta que esté solucionado para evitar confusiones.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2017, 07:41:00 AM »
Hello Brino. Do You know when the problem will be resolved because I still can't get my reward - Ronaldinho. Best regards

Hey @Dado69,
I replied in the other thread too, but let's keep the message in just one of them.
I'm following up with the team on this and I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more info.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2017, 09:44:35 AM »
Hi Brino

A few questions regarding the various Flip games.

Flip Football

I suppose cards would only be updated once the transfer window closes, with incoming players and players leaving all the different clubs? Would make the most sense. And so with that, I am guessing that update would happen around September? And even then, the values of the cards won’t change, only the player would, right?

I’ve not really been playing as actively as before, mostly, because there isn’t any real reason to any longer, other than out of sheer boredom. I have a complete collection. My entire line up is made up of legends. I don’t need the coins, because there isn’t a card that can be bought with coins that I do not have. There aren’t even cards that could be bought with real money that I would want, even if I do not have it, because of collection I already have.

My question to that is, what, other than changing the cards with players leaving and coming in to clubs that are represented in the game at the moment, would be new whenever there is an update to the game? Is there anything left to play for with a collection like I have, and would there be any other real challenge somewhere down the line in the game?

Flip Baseball

I’ve a decent collection of cards here as well, it isn’t as strong as the one i have in Flip Football, but it works. I’ve actually stopped playing this game. Mainly because there has been no update since basically forever. The game is stale. Everything works as well as it should and I’ve only ever had one issue, that being non delivery of a card as reward at the end of a season, and that was promptly resolved.

A bone of contention I have with this game is that it’s littered with bots. I’ve now played for a few months and in that time I’ve only ever played against five to six HUMAN players. For the months of February, March and probably some preceding that, I played against bots - every single time. It’s not even worth the bother to try and make top 10, there isn’t real competition. I’ve played into the legend division only to collect the reward card and the coins at the end of the season. But even that has lost its charm.
Luckily I’ve not spent any real money on this game, or at least not much anyway, so it doesn’t feel like that much of a loss when nothing ever changes.

Are there any further plans at all to update/ improve this game? Is it worth keeping the game or is a delete in order?

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for your message. Before I give you any reply, let me talk with the team so that I can get all of the information you're requesting and share your concerns.
I'll be in touch.
-Brino

New season's started, anything on this?

Hey Ms T,
At this time there's no new information.
When I have new info I'll let you know.
-Brino

It's been more than two months since the original post. Still no new information on this?  ???
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2017, 11:01:18 AM »
Hi Brino

A few questions regarding the various Flip games.

Flip Football

I suppose cards would only be updated once the transfer window closes, with incoming players and players leaving all the different clubs? Would make the most sense. And so with that, I am guessing that update would happen around September? And even then, the values of the cards won’t change, only the player would, right?

I’ve not really been playing as actively as before, mostly, because there isn’t any real reason to any longer, other than out of sheer boredom. I have a complete collection. My entire line up is made up of legends. I don’t need the coins, because there isn’t a card that can be bought with coins that I do not have. There aren’t even cards that could be bought with real money that I would want, even if I do not have it, because of collection I already have.

My question to that is, what, other than changing the cards with players leaving and coming in to clubs that are represented in the game at the moment, would be new whenever there is an update to the game? Is there anything left to play for with a collection like I have, and would there be any other real challenge somewhere down the line in the game?

Flip Baseball

I’ve a decent collection of cards here as well, it isn’t as strong as the one i have in Flip Football, but it works. I’ve actually stopped playing this game. Mainly because there has been no update since basically forever. The game is stale. Everything works as well as it should and I’ve only ever had one issue, that being non delivery of a card as reward at the end of a season, and that was promptly resolved.

A bone of contention I have with this game is that it’s littered with bots. I’ve now played for a few months and in that time I’ve only ever played against five to six HUMAN players. For the months of February, March and probably some preceding that, I played against bots - every single time. It’s not even worth the bother to try and make top 10, there isn’t real competition. I’ve played into the legend division only to collect the reward card and the coins at the end of the season. But even that has lost its charm.
Luckily I’ve not spent any real money on this game, or at least not much anyway, so it doesn’t feel like that much of a loss when nothing ever changes.

Are there any further plans at all to update/ improve this game? Is it worth keeping the game or is a delete in order?

Hey Ms T,
Thanks for your message. Before I give you any reply, let me talk with the team so that I can get all of the information you're requesting and share your concerns.
I'll be in touch.
-Brino

New season's started, anything on this?

Hey Ms T,
At this time there's no new information.
When I have new info I'll let you know.
-Brino

It's been more than two months since the original post. Still no new information on this?  ???

Hey @Ms T,
I've checked back in with the team. At this time we're not working on new features, but that could change at any time. I just mean in this very moment.
However, with any player changes, we would look into those of course.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

HCH

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
Hello,
2 questions:
1-roughly, how many downloads of the football flip game have occurred since its inception?
2-roughly, how many active users played football flip in the August season?
Thanks!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2017, 07:27:29 AM »
Hello,
2 questions:
1-roughly, how many downloads of the football flip game have occurred since its inception?
2-roughly, how many active users played football flip in the August season?
Thanks!

Hi @HCH,
I have to find this information, unfortunately it's not something that's available to me.
When I can get it I'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

HCH

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2017, 08:21:30 AM »
Much obliged @Brino.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2017, 11:14:57 AM »
Hey @HCH,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1-roughly, how many downloads of the football flip game have occurred since its inception? 62,706 downloads

2-roughly, how many active users played football flip in the August season? 13,265 active users in August

Regards,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.