Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Legends Summer Season  (Read 402 times)

Mstruble

• View Profile
Legends Summer Season
« on: August 12, 2017, 06:43:19 PM »
Can someone explain the scoring in this season?  It doesn't seem to be consistent.  It seems to be an unorganized mess when it comes to the scoring process.  I could face a Green planet opponent and get the same points as a platinum or a blue planet opponent.  This seems to be an unfair scoring process. 

Axel186

• View Profile
Re: Legends Summer Season
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 01:17:48 AM »
Can someone explain the scoring in this season?  It doesn't seem to be consistent.  It seems to be an unorganized mess when it comes to the scoring process.  I could face a Green planet opponent and get the same points as a platinum or a blue planet opponent.  This seems to be an unfair scoring process.

Hi Mstruble,

The scoring system is explained here : https://www.nbageneralmanagerthegame.com/en/summer-season-2017/.

JBucks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 06:00:55 AM »
To put it simply, its based on the player level (regardless of planet) combined with the amount of managers that franchise has

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 09:19:44 PM »
I agree with the level but why discount the points if there are maybe let's say the Phoenix Suns have 10,000 GMs compared to the Los Angeles Lakers that have 1,000,000 GMs?  Me personally I wouldn't discount the points just because the fan base is lower with one team compared to the other.  Maybe the level coupled with the planet should be more effective? 

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 09:24:04 PM »
Also, sorry to bring this up but why does the 2ND thru the 4th place GMs get the same prize as the 1St place person on the season?  Why doesn't the 1St place person get a better incentive than to lower ranked players?  Also the prizes for the player in the lower 100s thru the upper 90s get better prizes than the people that have a higher ranking. 

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 04:46:23 PM »
To put it simply, its based on the player level (regardless of planet) combined with the amount of managers that franchise has
You know the more I think about it, this doesn't make sense.  What if I was apart of a franchise that had 1,000,000 GMs and I was going against a franchise that had 10,000 GMs.  The franchise that had a lower number of GMs would score alot more points against the franchise that had more GMs (depending upon participation) ending in a win for the lower number of GMs within that franchise.  So this could be a bad decisions to base points on.  Just maybe helping out on this. 

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.