Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 1634 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 11:20:26 AM »
Hey @Ms T,
Thanks for this info - our developers are going to look into all of this and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 02:25:24 PM »
Hi everyone,
Some of the bugs reported over the past few weeks should be resolved in the latest version.
We're still working on stabilizing the app even more.
If you have any other questions or experience any other bugs, please let me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2017, 06:47:29 AM »
Hi Brino

I’ve bought the legend offer in Division 1 last night, payment has gone through but I’ve not received anything as yet.
I’m still waiting for the invoice from Apple so unable to provide that at this point. The offer is still available for me but when I click on it it tells me that the offer has already been bought and will be restored for free. Stilll nothing though?

ID 43879

Edit: https://imgur.com/cbaMUuL
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:39:39 AM by Ms T »
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2017, 08:08:57 AM »
Hi Brino

I’ve bought the legend offer in Division 1 last night, payment has gone through but I’ve not received anything as yet.
I’m still waiting for the invoice from Apple so unable to provide that at this point. The offer is still available for me but when I click on it it tells me that the offer has already been bought and will be restored for free. Stilll nothing though?

ID 43879

Edit: https://imgur.com/cbaMUuL

Hey @Ms T,
Apologies for any inconvenience.
I've checked into this and can confirm the purchase you made. I've now added everything into your account. Can you please confirm if the offer still shows as available in your account?
Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2017, 02:32:59 PM »
Everything’s sorted, thanks.  :)

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2017, 10:21:57 PM »
Hi everyone,
Some of the bugs reported over the past few weeks should be resolved in the latest version.
If you have any other questions or experience any other bugs, please let me know.
-Brino

Are these fixes still to be released? If it has been already, could you let us know what the fixes were, or if not, what is will be?
It’s still not possible to successfully accept friendly requests and the incorrect info with the blue players in replays remains. Of course, the issue with the points is still the same.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 11:14:53 AM »
Hi everyone,
-Brino

Are these fixes still to be released? If it has been already, could you let us know what the fixes were, or if not, what is will be?
It’s still not possible to successfully accept friendly requests and the incorrect info with the blue players in replays remains. Of course, the issue with the points is still the same.

Everything’s sorted, thanks.  :)
Hey @MsT,
Thanks for confirming!

These issues you're writing about will be fixed in the next version. We're awaiting some final fixes and QA steps and we'll have those uploaded as soon as possible. Once it's uploaded I'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2017, 02:15:00 PM »
These issues you're writing about will be fixed in the next version. We're awaiting some final fixes and QA steps and we'll have those uploaded as soon as possible. Once it's uploaded I'll let you know.
-Brino

Hi Brino

Would you be able to tell us roughly how much longer it would be before the update would be released?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »
-Brino

Hi Brino

Would you be able to tell us roughly how much longer it would be before the update would be released?

Hey @Ms T,
Unfortunately the team is out right now since it's a holiday, but I'll let you know as soon as I find this information out!
I've just sent them a message to let me know when they're back in the office.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

madridi.alshimmary

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2017, 07:49:57 PM »
 :( :( :( WHy??

when I play top stars in facebook game roomin pc,the game doesn't work and write account recovery ?????

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.