Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 22926 times)

CODM

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #435 on: July 10, 2017, 12:33:50 PM »
Hi Brino

I finished 2nd of division 2 and have been promoted to gold planet directly. Or in your message it should be when we are in division one. I have prepared all regular and special tournament to play them this weekend in order to prepare division 1.
I suggest even to keep me in gold planet now so I can play all tournament or add to my account 100 tokens and 150,000,000 this will compensate tournament that I prepared and not played
Thank you

Hi CODM
In the game it does say that you have to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in First Division, but this was an error in the game.
Please send me your User ID and I'll put you back on the previous planet.
-Brino

Hi Brino
It is late now as the league will start in 1h30 and will not have enough time to consume all tournament. Can you add tokens and money for tournament that I prepared and did not play in gold planet ?
Esmation about 150 tokens and 100000000

Regards

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #436 on: July 11, 2017, 08:52:39 AM »
Hi Brino

I finished 2nd of division 2 and have been promoted to gold planet directly. Or in your message it should be when we are in division one. I have prepared all regular and special tournament to play them this weekend in order to prepare division 1.
I suggest even to keep me in gold planet now so I can play all tournament or add to my account 100 tokens and 150,000,000 this will compensate tournament that I prepared and not played
Thank you

Hi CODM
In the game it does say that you have to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in First Division, but this was an error in the game.
-Brino

Hi Brino
It is late now as the league will start in 1h30 and will not have enough time to consume all tournament. Can you add tokens and money for tournament that I prepared and did not play in gold planet ?

Regards

Hey CODM,
It's ok if the league started. We can add you back onto the previous planet.
I'm also going to unlock the tournaments in your account but it won't allow me to put the tournaments where you ahd them before. Please send me your User ID and I'll help you with this.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

alchimista77

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 11, 2017, 09:05:27 AM »
Ciao
Brino
Stesso problema dell'avanzamento dinpianeta non voluto! PUOJ REINSERIRMI IN PIANETA SILVER.
Inoltre ho perso tutti i tornei con almeno 100 monete !!!! Poi accreditarmi un bonus almeno di coin persi!!! Grazie!

il mio Id è 2:3369472

Nome utente CRISTIANO P.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #438 on: July 11, 2017, 09:32:59 AM »
Ciao
Brino
Stesso problema dell'avanzamento dinpianeta non voluto! PUOJ REINSERIRMI IN PIANETA SILVER.
Inoltre ho perso tutti i tornei con almeno 100 monete !!!! Poi accreditarmi un bonus almeno di coin persi!!! Grazie!

il mio Id è 2:3369472

Nome utente CRISTIANO P.

Ciao alchimista77,
Ti risolverò il problema nel messaggio privato. Per favore, prego di inviare messaggi riguarda problemi tecnici nel messaggio di BUG & TECHNICAL ISSUES che questo è per domande unicamente.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

CODM

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 11, 2017, 10:50:01 AM »
Hi Brino

Thank you

Hi CODM
-Brino

Hi Brino

Regards

Hey CODM,
I'm also going to unlock the tournaments in your account but it won't allow me to put the tournaments where you ahd them before. Please send me your User ID and I'll help you with this.
-Brino
Hi Brino
Thank you for your support.  Please note that I already started playing in platinum planet and purchased 3 players. So please make something in order that I don't loose what I make in platinum planet.
I'D is 1:571257
Regards

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #440 on: July 12, 2017, 09:58:47 AM »
Hi Brino

Thank you

Hi CODM
-Brino

Hi Brino

Regards

Hey CODM,
-Brino
Hi Brino
Thank you for your support.  Please note that I already started playing in platinum planet and purchased 3 players. So please make something in order that I don't loose what I make in platinum planet.
Regards

Hi CODM,
If they're new players I have to change them to the Gold planet, and if they're players you improved from Gold to Platinum, I have to revert them back to Gold and the level they had before. I'd refund the cash into your account from the auction if that's the case.
Please give me your final confirmation.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

CODM

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 12, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »
Hi Brino

Thank you

Hi CODM
-Brino

Hi Brino

Regards

Hey CODM,
-Brino
Hi Brino
Regards

Hi CODM,
If they're new players I have to change them to the Gold planet, and if they're players you improved from Gold to Platinum, I have to revert them back to Gold and the level they had before. I'd refund the cash into your account from the auction if that's the case.
-Brino
Hi Brino
That fine. I prefer to stay in platinum planet. Keep as it is

Regards

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #442 on: July 12, 2017, 10:25:40 AM »
Hi Brino

Thank you

Hi CODM
-Brino

Hi Brino

Regards

Hey CODM,
-Brino
Hi Brino
Regards

Hi CODM,
-Brino
Hi Brino
That fine. I prefer to stay in platinum planet. Keep as it is

Regards

If you prefer that we'll leave your account the way it is.
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

alesgarbi

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 16, 2017, 06:22:05 PM »
Hi everybody... is there any place where I can find the specific time needed for each improvement level? (example: Level 1 to 2, 0:59 / Level 2 to 3, 1:59 / etc.)

Thank you very much.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #444 on: July 17, 2017, 08:13:14 AM »
Hi everybody... is there any place where I can find the specific time needed for each improvement level? (example: Level 1 to 2, 0:59 / Level 2 to 3, 1:59 / etc.)

Thank you very much.

Hey alesgarbi,
This isn't posted in the forum at this time but I'll look into making it available for you guys as soon as I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

alesgarbi

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 17, 2017, 05:44:34 PM »

Thank you very much.

Hey alesgarbi,
This isn't posted in the forum at this time but I'll look into making it available for you guys as soon as I can.
-Brino

Thank you Brino...
I remember this information existed in a previous version of the game I played in 2014 (before FM 2015). Maybe it could help, if you have the archives there.

Once again, thank you!
Alexandre

mbhanderi

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 17, 2017, 09:40:49 PM »
Can someone tell me what the point of levels is? I am currently on level 124,  what the advantage of trying to increase it?  Quite a while ago we got 1 energy power for every increase in level. This is now gone so what's the point?

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 18, 2017, 09:01:13 AM »
Can someone tell me what the point of levels is? I am currently on level 124,  what the advantage of trying to increase it?  Quite a while ago we got 1 energy power for every increase in level. This is now gone so what's the point?
There are no more energy points for increasing your level. The only advantage you have is that you receive coins for reaching a new level
Juventus FM 15: 1xAmL1SaVm
FM Football 15: 1xGYcqeDws

mbhanderi

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 18, 2017, 11:26:40 AM »
There are no more energy points for increasing your level. The only advantage you have is that you receive coins for reaching a new level

Thank you for that info. I thought as much.

Still a bit rubbish though, I have to get 50,000 odd points for just 35 extra coins?!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2017, 10:47:19 AM »
Buenos dias.

He comenzado a jugar hace poco, en torno a 1 mes, y tengo una duda sobre la superleague.

Voy a ascender de planeta este domingo, al bronce, que pasara entonces con la superleague de mi planeta actual? , pierdo los puntos?

Hola, Chechucanicas:
No pierdes los puntos de la superliga, pero a partir del nuevo planeta, empiezarás a competir contra usuarios de tu nuevo planeta.
Además, antes de subir al siguiente planeta, te recomiendo recoger las recompensas pendientes en los torneos, porque luego no será posible recogerlos.
Si tienes más preguntas me lo dices,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.