Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Roberto71 on Today at 08:46:24 AM »
To the list below, you can add the Rockets and the Bucks, whose players’ value has not been updated.
Am I the only one reporting this problem? It’s 3 days already...

In the last two days, Cavaliers, Pelicans, Bucks and Pistons completed their 40th-45th games stretch,but there is no updates on the players value...
NBA General Manager / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by marciukas on Today at 07:19:31 AM »
I have a few questions.  Not sure if they've been asked (recently).

1) I just leveled up to master planet.  At the bottom under next it says "COMING SOON".  Is there any idea as to when "soon" will be?  I've been saving all my gold to buy legends when I get to the top planet (which appeared to be master) but now that I'm here I'm seeing that there will be more planets (I assume) "soon".   

2) Is there any sort of schedule or regular rotation regarding what legends are available on the buy now page?  I of course would like to hold out until some of the top legends are there to buy but I have no idea of knowing when that will be.  If I happen to not log on for a day I may miss them which I would like to avoid. 

3) I know I've seen this asked before but I've never seen an answer.  Is there anyway we can add the ability to level the legends we already have to the next planet without needing to wait for them to show up on the buy now page?  As of now I have Iverson, Webber, and Shaq on my roster who will never make my line up because they are several planets below where I'm currently at.  It would be nice if there was an easier way to get these guys up to master planet without having to wait for them to show up on the buy now screen (whenever that may be). 

Thanks to whoever answers :)

Hey @JRICHA10,

Here are the replies to your questions ;) :

1) After the Master planet you'll enter another special area that has other kinds of special competitions. It's not available at the moment, but we're working to activate it as soon as we can.

2) We don't have a specific schedule per player, but we try to add legend players and special edition players into the game every day. Many times we'll add them on specific dates, like their birthday, or on a date they achieved a special accomplishments for example.

3) Correct, this has been asked before, and we've shared the suggestion with the team already :) They'll take them all into account for future versions, although we can't make any promises at this time.

Let me know if you have any additional questions ;)
-Brino

What requirements will be to enter the special area (or fame planet)?
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: FAN CODES ITALIA
« Last post by reclam on Today at 04:25:34 AM »
3x1bdkwPTV
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: LEGEND PLAYERS // JUGADORES LEYENDA
« Last post by matthewtorney on January 22, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »
Hi Brino, when are we going to see Maldini in the buy now section again? It’s been months since he’s been available?

Thanks,
Matt
NBA General Manager / Re: Italia
« Last post by GabViper on January 22, 2018, 06:49:25 PM »
Ragazzi ma come funzionano gli eventi nel gioco?

A quali eventi ti riferisci? Quelli nella schermata home?
Sono delle competizioni periodiche dove competi contro altri giocatori, a seconda di quanti punti fai ti piazzi in classifica e ottieni vari premi...nelle fasce più alte puoi anche ottenere giocatori.
Non so dirti altro con precisione perché non partecipo agli eventi da almeno due anni...troppa fatica per me  ::)
Fan Codes / Re: FANTASY MANAGER FOOTBALL 2018
« Last post by tannu on January 22, 2018, 04:53:39 PM »
GENERAL RULES FOR POSTING THE PARTNER CODE:

- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR PARTNER CODE ONLY ONE TIME, IN ORDER TO KEEP TOPIC CLEAN !

- YOUR PARTNER CODE MUST BE POSTED ONLY IN THE TOPIC OF YOUR TEAM !

- POSTING YOUR CODE ELSEWHERE THAN IN THE PROPER THREAD WILL FORCE MODERATORS TO ERASE YOUR POST !

- IF YOU DELETE YOUR OLD POST AND RE-POST IT, MODERATORS WILL ERASE YOUR POST !

- POST YOUR REPLY USING NORMAL FONT SIZE AND STANDARD BLACK COLOR. WE ARE NOT BLIND AND THIS IS NOT AN ART GALLERY !

- DON'T BEG TO BE ADDED AND DON'T WAIT TO BE ADDED BY OTHERS ! JUST POST YOUR CODE AND START ADDING OTHER CODES FROM THE TOPIC !

- YOUR POST MUST CONTAIN ONLY YOUR PARTNER CODE ! (DON'T ASK, DON'T THANK, DON'T USE SMILIES OR COLORS)

- IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CODE FOR A TOPIC, EDIT YOUR PREVIOUS POST AND WRITE THERE ! DON'T WRITE NEW POST FOR EVERY NEW CODE YOU HAVE !

- DON'T INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ! THIS IS JUST A PARTNER CODE TOPIC ! IF YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF, THERE IS A PROPER TOPIC WHERE YOU CAN DO IT !

IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE OUR REQUESTS ABOVE, YOUR POSTS WILL BE EDITED OR ERASED !

IF YOU STILL CONTINUE TO POST YOUR CODES CHAOTICALLY AND IN A DESPERATE MANNER, YOU WILL FINALLY BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM !
NBA General Manager / Re: Italia
« Last post by Coach Andi on January 22, 2018, 09:19:46 AM »
Ragazzi ma come funzionano gli eventi nel gioco?
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Roberto71 on January 22, 2018, 07:58:11 AM »
In the last two days, Cavaliers, Pelicans, Bucks and Pistons completed their 40th-45th games stretch,but there is no updates on the players value...
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by ELTORO on January 22, 2018, 07:29:45 AM »
Hello,

I became second in the first division of the Gold Planet however I did not go to Platinum planet.
Can you please check and adjust it?

Thank you:
My Account Data:
User Name: EL TORO
User ID: 2:2344304
Fan Code: 2x2YhRkvxc
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by ELTORO on January 22, 2018, 07:28:08 AM »
Hello, goodmorning,

This weekend I purchased Frank Rijkaard in the gold planet with stats of level 20 with points approx. 6200 in points.
Due that I had the player already since the bronze planet it supposed to be upgraded.
In my account it downgraded the player and made it level 27.
The bronze player card was level 60.

I would like it to be at least the purchased stats, cause otherwise I first have to sack the player before purchasing it and I don't think that is the idea of the auction.

Could you please check and correct?
Thank you.

My Account Data:
User Name: EL TORO
User ID: 2:2344304
Fan Code: 2x2YhRkvxc

Hey @ELTORO,
When you upgrade a player from 1 planet to the other, depending on his level on the previous planet and the level you sign him at, he could upgrade to a lower level, but since he's on the higher planet, he is still stronger. You would only have to continue improving him to see that when he reaches the level he was at on the previous planet, he'll have an even higher Player Value now. For example, if you have a player at level 39 on beginner, and you sign him at level 1 on bronze, he's going to be on your new planet at level 9 (Level 1 +8 additional levels for his 39 levels on the previous planet).
Let me know if that doesn't clear up your doubt on the matter.
-Brino

Thanks for your response. His ratings look normal now.
It clears up a bit, but when I bought him his ratings were different.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.