Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by marciukas on Today at 08:44:11 AM »
Hey, I have an issue, I was placed 2nd in weekly league in diamond planet. So I should be playing in junior league but it says that I will be in sophomore.
Please fix before new league starts.
Id: 3:5945384
NBA General Manager / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by JON.LIU on Today at 07:05:14 AM »
I wonder why do we have to divide players into G/F/C, rather than accurately divide them into more specific positions PG/SG/SF/PF/C? For instance, DeRozan can play sg/sf on the court, while he can not manage to be a pg, so it‘s inappropriate to just define him as G. What's more, players like Antetokounmpo can act as pg/sf/pf in the reality. What's your opinion?
« Last post by ago on July 22, 2017, 09:33:59 PM »
ID: 2:45535
Cod. Fan: 2xBcDgsH6U

Hi guis,
I should compete in the "Platinum planet" level but after more than 24 hours I'm still at the previous level. It's possible fix this?
Thanks
After a week nothing has changed. Did I do something wrong? Thanks for a reply.

Baseball General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Mstruble on July 22, 2017, 07:26:17 PM »
I concur with Mike.  I too am having issues getting into the game on my android and ipad. 
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by Chechucanicas on July 21, 2017, 05:06:46 PM »
Buenos dias.

He comenzado a jugar hace poco, en torno a 1 mes, y tengo una duda sobre la superleague.

Voy a ascender de planeta este domingo, al bronce, que pasara entonces con la superleague de mi planeta actual? , pierdo los puntos?

Hola, Chechucanicas:
No pierdes los puntos de la superliga, pero a partir del nuevo planeta, empiezarás a competir contra usuarios de tu nuevo planeta.
Además, antes de subir al siguiente planeta, te recomiendo recoger las recompensas pendientes en los torneos, porque luego no será posible recogerlos.
Si tienes más preguntas me lo dices,
-Brino

Gracias por la aclaracion, hay otra cosa que me ha llamado la atencion.... Cuando juego amistosos para ganar dinero y experiencia veo equipos con jugadores de 10000 o mas de valor, como es posible que lleguen a tanto? Hay complementos especiales en otros planetas superiores a los que yo no tengo acceso de momento?

Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by besiktask on July 21, 2017, 02:54:43 PM »
Since you were asking for suggestions in position changes, maybe you wanna look into J. Kimmich...he is listed as MD here but is playing DF (RB) for the German team and also planned to play on that position for Munich in the next season, taking Lahms place.
You're welcome :)

Thanks! I'll pass this along to the team to check into.
-Brino

aubameyang and muller were changed from md to fwd. How about gareth bale and riyad mahrez?

Hey besiktask,
What should their positions be? We'll check into it.
-Brino

if muller and messi are fwd, bale and mahrez are fwd too!

Hey besiktask,
Bale is a forward in the game, but Mahrez - according to the official page of his team - is a Midfielder.
-Brino

Ryan Babel, Atiba Hutchinson and Ricardo Quaresma are Midfielders, according to the official page of their team, Besiktas.

Hi besiktask,
Ok we'll check into this.
-Brino

Haven't you checked them yet?
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Brino on July 21, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
Brino, please help me, I do not want to give up on the game.

Last week, because of a bug in the game I was improperly promoted to the gold planet. After complaints I was returned to the silver planet, but with extremely weak teams for a first division, all formed by beginner niver players instead of silver. Last week I was in a lot of heat and I stayed in fourth place and I stayed. This week they remain the same teams, there was no rise of Planet for the first three and neither relegation of division for the last two, the same teams remain weak and they will drop me first and rise from Planet unduly. Are times boots incompatible with the first division of the silver planet. Kindness check since I do not want to climb Planet and if I climb Planet I will uninstall the game, since thanks to a game error I lost my tournaments, I am in a weak division and I will rise from planet. Check that I constantly spend as the game and I will uninstall it.

If possible, please return me To the second division of the silver planet, wich was where i was when the bug occurred. Thank you very much for your help here in the forum.

PLATFORM: android
NAME OF THE GAME: fantasy_manager_football_2016
APP VERSION: 7.30.003
MANAGER ID: 2543516

Hi bilao1986,
You should now be back in Division 2 where you were before the error, but please keep in mind that we can't keep your account from being promoted to the next planet if you finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd in First Division again. This process is automatic.
Please let me know if you have any further questions,
-Brino

Thank you very much Brino. Now I'm in the second division and everything is ok.

Ok great!
Thanks for confirming.
Have a great day!
-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by Brino on July 21, 2017, 10:47:19 AM »
Buenos dias.

He comenzado a jugar hace poco, en torno a 1 mes, y tengo una duda sobre la superleague.

Voy a ascender de planeta este domingo, al bronce, que pasara entonces con la superleague de mi planeta actual? , pierdo los puntos?

Hola, Chechucanicas:
No pierdes los puntos de la superliga, pero a partir del nuevo planeta, empiezarás a competir contra usuarios de tu nuevo planeta.
Además, antes de subir al siguiente planeta, te recomiendo recoger las recompensas pendientes en los torneos, porque luego no será posible recogerlos.
Si tienes más preguntas me lo dices,
-Brino
« Last post by Kendato on July 21, 2017, 10:15:47 AM »
Hello,
I don't know, if thats the right way to ask for coins for tapjoy tasks. Several weeks ago there was a triple coin event and I choosed to do the final fantasy XV task. From my point of view I finished the task some days later. It is mentioned, that it take some time for extra coins through events(3x), but more than three weeks is unusual.
Kind regards,
Kendato
ID: 2:119586
San Antonio
Android
NBA General Manager / NBA GM QUIZ
« Last post by THE WHITE MAMBA on July 21, 2017, 08:51:39 AM »
Hey there managers!

Have you seen the Quiz that we released yesterday?  Enter in the drawing to win Ben Simmons answering all the questions correctly. Good luck!

http://www.nbageneralmanagerthegame.com/quiz/

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.