Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA General manager 2015 Fan Codes
« Last post by Grayza84 on Today at 12:38:01 AM »
2xa38CW32k  :D
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Granz on May 26, 2017, 08:33:40 PM »
Just to be clearer, when I refreshed the bidding list to see if my offer is still the highest, the player is no longer there and the bid money is not in the account. Then after 4-5 minutes I see no platinum player and the money is back.

If my bid is beaten, I expect the refresh to show it so I can bid again. This didn't happen. I only lost a handful of coins (5-6).

Is the bidding mechanism changed? If not, what happened?

Thank you.

I bid for Westbrook, and I thought I got him because he disappeared from the bidding list and the money was taken from the account. However 5 minutes later nothing happened.

So I bid for Antetokounmpo, and the same happens.

If someone overbid me, they didn't reset the bid timer, and with Antetokounmpo I was checking closely.

Id: 3:5234064

Fan code: 3xcnuvAFGM
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by ray8441 on May 26, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »
Hi Mamba, can you help me disconnect my FB account? I 'd like to connect another one instead. Thank you.
My ID:
3:6840481
Fan code: 3x14abotuw
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Abelardo on May 26, 2017, 05:07:56 PM »
Hi! I just made all the requirements to be on gold planet but Im still in silver planet. Could you please upgrade me?
My ID is 2:48908. Thank you!
« Last post by Nickulow on May 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM »
Al momento del potenziamento del primo giocatore durante il giorno, è possibile vedere un video e il tempo di attesa si dimezza.
Al momento del potenziamento di qualsiasi altro, il sistema propone la visualizzazione di un video ma anche se questo viene visto, il tempo non si dimezza emettendo un messaggio di errore.
« Last post by Nickulow on May 26, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
Ciao Brino.

Quanti video è possibile vedere durante le 24 ore?

Nel caso non vengano visti, sono cumulati nelle 24 successive oppure no?

Mi permetto di osservare che se giocatori leggenda piuttosto forti, costano attorno i 1000 coin, è molto difficile poterli acquistare soltanto con tornei e un basso numero di video giornalieri.

Potrebbe essere interessante poterli acquistare "a titolo definitivo" a un certo numero di coin oppure "in prestito" a un numero di coin più basso...

Grazie
Top Stars Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by Brino on May 26, 2017, 02:56:26 PM »
Hi, Brino. I have a question about Legendary card. So far, I have opened many many boxes, only get 1 Legendary card from MVP Box. Can we get Legendary card from Pro Box, Star Box, Champions Box? Or it has to be MVP Box? Thanks.

Hey Illyspooner and Ms T,
Legend cards aren't included in all boxes, but if you go to the Store in the game and you tap on the boxes, it will tell you what each one will include ;)
Let me know if you have any other questions.
-Brino
Top Stars Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by Brino on May 26, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »
Español:
En la división 5, existen Bots que están por sobre el nivel promedio de los usuarios, lo cual no permite seguir subiendo de división, dado que las cartas de estos Bots son muy potentes de nivel. (Nivel 8-9-10)

English(Google Traductor):
In division 5, there are Bots that are above the average level of the users, which does not allow to continue raising of division, since the cards of these Bots are very potent of level. (Level 8-9-10)

Hola, Chagolito:
Gracias por tu mensaje. Vamos a revisarlo para optimizar el juego lo antes posible.
Si ves algo más me lo dices.
-Brino
Top Stars Football / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by Brino on May 26, 2017, 02:47:03 PM »
Gracias, Chagolito.
Lo tendremos en cuenta!
Un saludo,
-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Superleague - Fantasy Manager
« Last post by Brino on May 26, 2017, 02:45:57 PM »
Hi @Pygmouille,

Regarding the drawing, I haven't yet received that information but when I do I'll share it. Regarding the prizes for 1st place winners, this is something we already do, but we also try to do some things differently according to the prizes and events that we have.

Regards,
-Brino

Hola Brino,

Did you get any news concerning the april FCB superleague with drawing to win the signed shirt ?
I am quite desapointed with your Superleague prizes in FCB FM17: only this one signed shirt to win since you launch the game... so if there was no drawing, please give it to the winner of this april superleague ! ( Me  ;D )

With the new FCB Superleague, the prize for number 1 is...a scarf  :o
This is a very poor prize...worth 10 euros...
I am sure FCBarcelona can do much better than that !!

I won 3 superleagues in 3 months...and still nothing...

Same thing for Benfica FM...not even one material prize in the last 12 months...
 :-\

Hi Pygmouille,
The winner of the drawing was a user named Aitor.
Unfortunately the prizes don't depend on us, but rather what prizes the club offers us for the Superleagues. We can't tell the club to give us specific prizes. We have what they give us, and that's what we can offer in the Superleagues.
If you have any other questions, just let me know.
Regards,
-Brino
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.