Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Rrv44 on Today at 06:35:52 PM »
Llevo varios días sin que funcionen los vídeos, con lo cual no puedo mejorar jugadores a la velocidad que el resto de equipos. Ya es bastante restrictivo como para que encima no funcionen los vídeos...
Ademàs, durante los últimos días el juego se cuelga con mucha frecuencia. Es normal 820MB de memoria ovupada? La siguiente App que tengo que más ocupa en el ipad no llega a la mitad...
Saludos,
Rrv44
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by gcalsingB on Today at 05:03:51 PM »
Hey everybody,

We're not ignoring your requests. We're sending them all to the corresponding team so that they can keep them all in mind for the future updates. Please note that this does not guarantee that they will be accepted, but they are being taken into account.

Regarding the threads and the sticky threads, we will go through them and remove the ones that can be removed. If we leave them, it's because we feel they are important for all of you to stay aware of things.

-Brino

Don't get me wrong, Brino.
You and WM do what you can here. And I thank you for that.
Both me and my brother play the game since the beginning of the app, back in 2014, and we saw only once an ideia here become a feature in the game. The open market. And that's gone.
I read and gave so many good and attractive ideias in the forum. Ideas that could generate profit for the FTB and keep the game interesting for the players.
I believe in you when you say you send our requests and suggestions to the develop team. I don't believe in then when they say to you the costumers ideias are being taken into account.

I talked a lot about that with White Mamba in private.

And yes, Captain Obvious are correct in his assessment.
The game is much more expensive right now. Each planet is more expensive than the other before but the prizes are the same. The game only take and don't give back proportionally. It isn't fair.
Add that to what I wrote above and you know the reasons why I quit the game after many years.
My brother still around playing with my old team. His young and can spend his time with that.
« Last post by BLAWAN on Today at 04:51:33 PM »
Hey everybody,

We're not ignoring your requests. We're sending them all to the corresponding team so that they can keep them all in mind for the future updates. Please note that this does not guarantee that they will be accepted, but they are being taken into account.

Regarding the threads and the sticky threads, we will go through them and remove the ones that can be removed. If we leave them, it's because we feel they are important for all of you to stay aware of things.

-Brino
You ignore our requests from the moment you eliminate the transfer market.
The game now is a pay to play game, boring.
« Last post by Captain Obvious on Today at 04:24:15 PM »
This forum needs to be cleaned up and a heap of the old stickied threads removed.  The front page only allows for 3 "normal" threads at the bottom.

Also remove the restriction that new threads have to be approved.  Let them post, and if they are against the rules the user gets banned.  Simple.

Is there a reddit or another forum where all the users chat ?  Surely the community can't be this quiet

Its unbelievable that a game with so many users has such a quiet community on the official forums, and I think if the above two suggestions were done, there would be a lot more activity here and more community engagement.
The game lost a lot of the old and active players here because FTB ignore their requests, complains and suggestions.
The forum become more like a bug and issues tool for FTB.
White Mamba is the only good aspect of this forum.
The real reason the game lost a lot of the old and active players is because ftb has become greedy. The game is now pay to play. It wasn't that way before. We have to keep buying the same players over and over now. Not fun anymore.
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Fan code
« Last post by JealousMan on Today at 04:17:26 PM »
3x7eoMQTWY
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: korea fan code add
« Last post by JealousMan on Today at 04:16:59 PM »
3x7eoMQTWY
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Florida player fan code(s)
« Last post by JealousMan on Today at 04:16:15 PM »
3x7eoMQTWY
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Fiji FANCODES
« Last post by JealousMan on Today at 04:15:17 PM »
3x7eoMQTWY
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Add my FC for Help me for pass Tournament pls
« Last post by JealousMan on Today at 04:14:55 PM »
3x7eoMQTWY
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: Any Utah Jazz fans connect
« Last post by JealousMan on Today at 04:14:06 PM »
3x7eoMQTWY
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.