Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Discussions  (Read 42711 times)

ljperoni

• View Profile
Re: General Discussions
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 04:02:52 PM »
I received a message in my app that FM 2015 is available. I do not think the Play Store ( Android ) . How do I download ?

shalawla5

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 08:21:26 PM »
I received a message in my app that FM 2015 is available. I do not think the Play Store ( Android ) . How do I download ?

yes .. me too

Madeira Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 08:58:32 PM »
for android????

FlevoTJ

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »
I think 75% of all massages are not necessary when admins just answer the questionnaires alsmede on the forum.
Most of us sales questionnaires which where alsmede before.

Admins: do you have some mombers who's job is to answer those questions?
The most of us doubt it ...

Dreyfuss_X

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2014, 12:34:48 PM »
Talk about any game-related topic and share your knowledge with other managers.

Hi, I play the FM14, where I already have a team. If I download the FM15 and log with my usename, would I play with my team from FM14 with all my equipments, money and coins? If not, why then I would chance to the new version. Only to lose all my time spent in the 2014 version?

Mod.Manager

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 06:57:45 PM »
I think 75% of all massages are not necessary when admins just answer the questionnaires alsmede on the forum.
Most of us sales questionnaires which where alsmede before.

Admins: do you have some mombers who's job is to answer those questions?
The most of us doubt it ...

simply browsing through this forum you can see how we reply to users doubts' questions on a daily basis. About your doubts on the reputation's players, where did you read that you should have received 33 players? That answer has been responded several times in this forum.

Cybatron

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »

Hi, I play the FM14, where I already have a team. If I download the FM15 and log with my usename, would I play with my team from FM14 with all my equipments, money and coins? If not, why then I would chance to the new version. Only to lose all my time spent in the 2014 version?

Me too! Where are my players in the new FFM2015 that i bought in FFM2014 for a lot of money?

Slevinn

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 12:51:42 AM »

Me too! Where are my players in the new FFM2015 that i bought in FFM2014 for a lot of money?
You dont keep your players or coins from fm14 in the new version.

Cybatron

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 05:51:45 PM »
Please,

yeah but, why not?

Greets,
Cybatron

Pinopinopinguino

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2014, 08:56:36 AM »
Simply because FM2015 is another game. The only thing that "keeps in touch" the two games ( fm14 & fm15 ) is the reputation system.

James001

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2014, 09:26:37 AM »
Any news on Android release ?
kqpxowKj

mungo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
Quick question.... on FM14 once you had won a league match you could see who scored the goals and when scored. I caanot see this on FM 15 ????  Any ideas I may be missing...

Messi Ronaldo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2014, 05:13:32 PM »
I have a question,

Currently at the league 2nd division, i have the same points, same WIN, DRAW, LOST, same FOR (111 goals), same AGAINST (4 goals) with the league leader.

He beaten me once at 3-1 but i also beaten him 3-1 on the return leg.

Why he is in 1st position and i am in 2nd position?

So who will get promoted to the 1st division?

FlevoTJ

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 12:20:58 PM »
You told us, we get 3 extra players.
This is a fake price
When you start with FM2015, you got your 3 prices when you have 3* from FM2014:
money:
scales
3 extra players. I got only 2, but these players are not extra.
When you start, you get 15 players. The max is 30. Then you get 3 extra players.
So you get random 18 players, but most of them, you fire them, when you can get better players.
And the max still is 30. So: FAKE.

In the Reputation you say your bonus are extra.
So extra above the things you get standard, when you don have any bonus.
Standard money about 10 million Euro (i think), Bonus (+) 25 million €. Total 35 million €. What did we get: only the 25 million €
Standard scales 50 (I think). Bonus from Reputation: 500. I think that is in total 550. What did we get: only the bonus, 500 scales.
Standard 15 players, random quality.Max players you can have is 30. Bonus + 3 players, so everybody thought, we can have 33 players instead of 30. That's a great bonus . . . I am very sorry to say that this is a FAKE. You get 15 players (maybe 4 or 5 are worth to keep) and as a bonus 3 extra (also random, also worthless). I think no one has those players still in their team.

So people from the Bench: settle this. Every body complains, a Lot of managers won't play with FM2015.
But they invest in a game (FM2014) and you tell us with a big smile: you have to start all over and play the new game: FM2015. Every dime or Euro you spent in FM2014 is gone. People are not happy with the whole situation.

I'm also an idiot who spent money in FM (2014 and 2015), but when do you start taking us seriously?
I hope we are important to you, we give you the money you need. Without us, you're without a job.
And make your service better. When I mail to you, sent a mail back, to let us know, that we get an answer within 2  days.
Actual situation: I mailed several times and got 25% of them an answer. That's not nice and friendly

Awaiting your respons,

Greetings,

FlevoTJ

INTER291103

• View Profile
    • SpazioCalcio
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2014, 09:59:21 PM »
"Zlatan thinks that Zlatan is coming..."  8)

Yes but... When? Couldn't see any PSG players on auction in the last 7-10 days, and also I've never seen Atlético Madrid and Galatasaray players. Are they really picked randomly?
FM2015 1xQZ4ukiaB

I give my team for free. For more informations please send me a private message.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.