Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Discussions  (Read 42532 times)

alchimista77

• View Profile
Re: General Discussions
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2017, 09:09:33 AM »
The last Superleague was very tight in Fantasy Manager Football 2017!

Amazing performance by both CRISTIANO P and Raffaele who finished with a difference of just 7 points!

Good job guys!

-Brino
[/quote

INCREDIBLE!!!

HARD BATTLE!!!

Congratulation at RAFFAELE!
I think he's Italian like me!!!

At  next time!!!

Kiss

Cristiano P.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 09:11:12 AM by alchimista77 »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2017, 09:09:05 AM »
Hey everyone,

Please see our latest announcement regarding some players who will be updated to reflect their correct position:
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=70656.msg635757#msg635757

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 23, 2017, 05:59:02 PM »
Hey everyone,

Please see our latest announcement regarding some players who will be updated to reflect their correct position:
http://www.fromthebenchgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=70656.msg635757#msg635757

-Brino
Why do you change Robben from FW to MD and Bale from MD to FW. They both play in a simular position?
Juventus FM 15: 1xAmL1SaVm
FM Football 15: 1xGYcqeDws

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2017, 08:18:17 AM »
Hey everyone,

-Brino
Why do you change Robben from FW to MD and Bale from MD to FW. They both play in a simular position?

Hey bjorn11,
We changed their positions because they were incorrect in the game. We're updating their positions to be according to their position on the official page of their club.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Kelderkold

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 09, 2017, 02:40:30 PM »
please stick to the rules and do not ever change the rules for a running game, i do not want to be promoted to platinium planet fuck that, i never finish i top 3 i first div, and i did not won 500 matsches only 479. so fuck off IDIOTS

MOVE ME BACK TO GOLD IMMIDIATLY AND GIVE ME BACK ALL THE TURNAMENT I HAVE ACCESS TOO BEGORE YOUR CHEATED ME AND MOVED UP MY TEAM

IDIOT'S, REMEMBER TO GIVE ME ALL THE LOST I NOW HAVE BECAUSE I CANT WIN GOLD AND I CANT WIN MONEY
100 GOLD AND 10 MILLIONS PER DAY YOU HAD TO PAY MY ACCOUNT
//Keld
Rm fm 2017
Id 1-2327871

LFVL

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 09, 2017, 07:01:35 PM »
There are 2 Benfica players with positions wrong:
André Almeida MD > DF
Eliseu MD > DF

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #306 on: July 10, 2017, 08:47:50 AM »
please stick to the rules and do not ever change the rules for a running game, i do not want to be promoted to platinium planet fuck that, i never finish i top 3 i first div, and i did not won 500 matsches only 479. so fuck off IDIOTS

MOVE ME BACK TO GOLD IMMIDIATLY AND GIVE ME BACK ALL THE TURNAMENT I HAVE ACCESS TOO BEGORE YOUR CHEATED ME AND MOVED UP MY TEAM

IDIOT'S, REMEMBER TO GIVE ME ALL THE LOST I NOW HAVE BECAUSE I CANT WIN GOLD AND I CANT WIN MONEY

Hey Kelderkold,
Please, we're not idiots, we're not cheating, and we're not changing the rules randomly. There was an issue that caused this and we've already fixed it so it doesn't happen again. Errors can happen, and the most important thing is for us to fix it, and we have fixed it so it doesn't happen again. Now we have to get everything right for you in your account, and we're going to do that, but we kindly ask for more respect and patience while we do that.
Again, I'm asking you to give us more respect and have some patience until we can fix the issue.
Please send me your User ID and I'll fix this for you.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #307 on: July 10, 2017, 08:48:20 AM »
There are 2 Benfica players with positions wrong:
André Almeida MD > DF
Eliseu MD > DF

Hi LFVL,
We'll check into this.
Thanks!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Kelderkold

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 10, 2017, 09:59:40 PM »

Hey Kelderkold,
Please, we're not idiots, we're not cheating, and we're not changing the rules randomly. There was an issue that caused this and we've already fixed it so it doesn't happen again. Errors can happen, and the most important thing is for us to fix it, and we have fixed it so it doesn't happen again. Now we have to get everything right for you in your account, and we're going to do that, but we kindly ask for more respect and patience while we do that.
Again, I'm asking you to give us more respect and have some patience until we can fix the issue.
-Brino

my user id you allready have, all turnaments still not working
//Keld
Rm fm 2017
Id 1-2327871

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #309 on: July 11, 2017, 09:33:44 AM »

Hey Kelderkold,
-Brino

my user id you allready have, all turnaments still not working

Hi Kelderkold,
This is being resolved by the support team.
Please send future messages about bugs in the Bugs & Technical Issues thread to keep everything organized.
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

andr66rus

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2017, 07:11:42 AM »
ONLY FOR WINNERS OF SUPERPRIZES!!
 Hello everyone, my name is Andrey . I have been playing this game for more than 5 years. There are several franchise managers with different levels of success, including absolutely unbeatable (others will win only if I do not participate). Playing for quite a long time, I noticed that winning superleague with superprizes are often the same players. For example, in FM BVB, PATRIOT wins more often, in Napoli - I win.))) ... and so on ..
I have an offer for the winners .. who wants to exchange superprizes? Who has duplicate prizes? If anyone is interested, let's discuss here, or write in private messages .. all the successes!

ufaforwork0

• View Profile
any suggestion
« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
Hi there, My name's Thierry. ทางเข้าufabet

I'm starting playing of this game is fine.. But after I log out, I try to play match and always error occurred.. What happen? And what should I do? สมัครufabet

any suggestion would be great.

Ca$hno

• View Profile
Must-Have Players
« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2017, 10:17:45 AM »
Hey guys,

Who, for you, are the must-have players on this game? Goalkeepers, Defenders, Midfielders and Forwards.

The players who consistently have high scores?
NBAGM Fan Code: 1xoodrytvv

CODM

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2017, 07:57:23 AM »
Hi Brino
I have been blocked by tapjoy for RMFM and I don't exactly why. I contacted them several time bUT no answers. Could you please help to solve this

Thank you

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #314 on: November 28, 2017, 02:03:17 PM »
Hi Brino
I have been blocked by tapjoy for RMFM and I don't exactly why. I contacted them several time bUT no answers. Could you please help to solve this

Thank you

Hey @CODM,
How do you know that you've been blocked exactly? Do you have a Case No. that you would receive from their initial automatic reply that we can see?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.