Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 45274 times)

pibeman

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #375 on: September 15, 2017, 05:48:05 PM »
Desde mi punto de vista vais muy rápidos pasando planetas. La idea no es mala, pero mi consejo es que hagáis durar más los planetas y no tener que cambiar cuando aún no tienes jugadores ni al nivel 40 o 45 del planeta anterior... Lleva mucho tiempo subir de nivel a los jugadores. No queráis correr tanto y tendréis juego para muchos años. A este ritmo los que llevamos ya tiempo jugando en una o dos temporadas más llegaremos al último planeta y ¿luego qué haréis? ¿os inventaréis otros planetas? Tened cuidado, que vais a matar a la gallina de los huevos de oro...

Surik

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 16, 2017, 01:02:06 PM »
Currently the price of the players increases with each planet.
It would be fair to increase jobs, tournaments, division and daily log-in rewards accordingly, I mean cash and coins you can earn. At the moment it takes ages to collect necessary amount of funds to buy a new player.  Buying a new player is basically possible by hard cash only.

Besides it's pretty annoying to buy the same player again and again while moving from one planet to another.

I suggest that you should consider following options:
1) paying extra (only the price difference between the planets) for evolving the player to next planet
2) automatically taking the players over to the next planet by decreasing the level 2 times (ends up with the same value)
3) allowing the improvement from one planet to another (e.g. after reaching lvl 60 you'll be taken to lvl 20 in next planet)
4) allowing to choose 5 players that will be evolved to next planet (currently it's only one and automatically/randomly selected)
5) allowing to sell the players instead of releasing them free of charge

Best,
Surik

alesgarbi

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 17, 2017, 02:43:30 PM »
Hey everyone,
Thank you for your continued support with your suggestions. I've passed them along to the team.
-Brino

Hey Brino.
One quick question: do you have any idea on how long will it take to consider the evolution from planets (and IF it will really be available?).
I am asking, because i've moved 2 times (from Bronze to Gold), but the Bronze Players that I have at top evolution tiers are weak when compared with Gold ones, and there is no way of evolving them, and each time I change worlds it practicaaly forces me to buy new players, once my team is weak when achieving 3rd and above divisions.

Thanks.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #378 on: September 18, 2017, 01:33:17 PM »
Hey everyone,
Thank you for your continued support with your suggestions. I've passed them along to the team.
-Brino

Hey Brino.
One quick question: do you have any idea on how long will it take to consider the evolution from planets (and IF it will really be available?).
I am asking, because i've moved 2 times (from Bronze to Gold), but the Bronze Players that I have at top evolution tiers are weak when compared with Gold ones, and there is no way of evolving them, and each time I change worlds it practicaaly forces me to buy new players, once my team is weak when achieving 3rd and above divisions.

Thanks.

Hey @alesgarbi,
At this time there's no news about this option, but I will let you know as soon as I have this information.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Nickulow

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 27, 2017, 03:11:41 PM »
Ciao Brino.

I tempi per poter potenziare i giocatori sono davvero eccessivi, soprattutto per chi ha tanti slot.
Potrebbe essere interessante, come premio di torneo, scegliere se far salire di livello oppure incassare il premio...
Anche il fatto del bonus del tempo dimezzato in seguito alla visione del video era tanto comodo...

Un altro suggerimento che potrei dare è quello di creare delle leghe in base al paese di provenienza dell'utente...

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #380 on: September 28, 2017, 09:23:46 AM »
Ciao @Nickulow,
Invierò i tuoi suggerimenti al team per tenere a mente.
Cercherò anche più informazione riguarda il problema con i video per ridurre il tempo di potenziamento.
Appena mi danno più informazione vi farò sapere.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Bejarra

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 02, 2017, 11:18:29 AM »
Hi,

I have a sugestion to the game Fantasy manager FCPORTO 2017, it will be nice if you create a status with the numbers of championshio we won, something like a history of our way to the TOP.
Think about it guys.

Kind regards,

Luis Bejarra

Ticoti

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 02, 2017, 09:25:10 PM »
No se si se ha hablado ya de esto pero acabo de subir al planeta plata y me ha llamado la atencion.

Cuando subes del planeta inicial al planeta bronce los nuevos jugadores bronce multiplican su valor por 4 con respecto a su valor en el anterior planeta y si compras un jugador bronce que ya tenias en el anterior planeta comienza con un cuarto del nivel que tenia en el primer planeta, es decir un jugador de nivel 24 pasa a ser un jugador de nivel 6 cuando lo compras en bronce (y como de bronce su valoracion es 4 veces mayor ambos jugadores, el de planeta inicial nivel 24 y el de planeta bronce nivel 6, tienen la misma puntuacion)... Eso esta bien porque con que le subas solo 1 nivel mas al jugador bronce, a nivel 7, ya da mas puntuacion que si te quedases con el jugador del planeta anterior con el nivel 24......Eso fomenta que la gente compre jugadores del nuevo planeta lo que me imagino que es bueno para el negocio.

Pero cuando cambias de bronce a plata los jugadores solo multiplican su valoracion por 2, lo que hace que cuando cambias un jugador bronce de nivel 24 por uno plata de nivel 6 necesites subirlo otros 6 niveles mas, hasta el nivel 12, para que tenga la valoracion que tenia como bronce a nivel 24.... Y me imagino que esa una de las razones para que en el planeta plata haya un monton de equipos sin apenas jugadores plata pero con un monton de jugadores bronce a niveles altisimos... Eso quita un poco la moral a los que subimos de planeta (porque ademas me imagino que muchos de esos jugadores habran llegado a esos niveles gracias a la reduccion de tiempo mediante videos algo que los nuevos ya no tenemos) y tampoco creo que sea muy bueno para el juego porque no invita precisamente a comprar jugadores plata, si el valor es solo el doble que en bronce pero la reduccion de nivel al sustituirlos sigue siendo de 3/4 no compensa (a corto y medio plazo) el comprar jugadores plata....

Bejarra

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 03, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
Hi,

I have a sugestion to the game, it will be nice if you create a status with the numbers of championshio we won, something like a history of our way to the TOP.
Think about it guys.

Kind regards,

Luis Bejarra

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 03, 2017, 06:42:18 PM »
Hola Brino y FTB Team !

Last saturday, the Legend on sale in all FM games was Figo. In all...except in FCB FM17  ???
I play FCB FM17, platinum planet, and I have Figo in my team but gold (I bought him with a special offer a few months ago). I was looking to buy him in the shop with coins to improve him to platinum...
I know you have restrictions with FCBarcelona concerning Legends...but when we already have one legend, it would be normal to have the evolution of this Legend in the shop when it is proposed to other FM games !!
Else, the only way to improve Legends is to buy them again and again with real money...which makes all coins we get in this game totally useless.

ID 1:143514
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:45:33 PM by Pygmouille »

Mr Nerv

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 03, 2017, 09:15:57 PM »
A quick suggestion, very much the like the new kit for the team, but in league games, could it be possible to have one or both of the away kits shown for the away team? The blue shirt is awesome, and both would look good and add some variety...

Nektar

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 03, 2017, 01:13:32 AM »
Hello first i agree with ppl saying about buying the players over and over again for each jump to bronze to silver...etc
And another nice thing would be at superkeageu window it could say totals wins and total wins in  row!
Thank.

Phike

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 04, 2017, 08:59:44 PM »
Hello,
I want to post a suggestion about the legend players: there is an unbalance introduced by the many legend players. The game has become awfully predictable: buy as much legend players and upgrade them, and you will win.
To avoid the game to become to much predictable, I would suggest to limit the number of legend players in a squad to five.
This is in analogy with the real soccer game, where clubs are obliged to have a number of home grown players.
Id: 1:344706
Fan code: 1xojri1ux
Game:FM2017

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #388 on: December 05, 2017, 11:26:51 AM »
Hi everyone,
Thanks again for your suggestions. I've added the latest ones to our document.
Regards
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.