Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Questions, Our Answers  (Read 232635 times)

Roberto71

• View Profile
Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Reply #2670 on: April 20, 2017, 10:24:14 AM »
Thank you for the reply.
Still, the 'mystery' remains, since I'm not on Facebook!
After a promotion to the next planet, I previously received a planet upgrade of one existing player in my roster, but this is not the case because it's a new player that I got.
Actually, I'm in gold planet, senior championship, then I should receive another upgrade after I complete successfully  the all star championship and I'm promoted to platinum planet....

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #2671 on: April 20, 2017, 10:34:23 AM »
Thank you for the reply.
Still, the 'mystery' remains, since I'm not on Facebook!
After a promotion to the next planet, I previously received a planet upgrade of one existing player in my roster, but this is not the case because it's a new player that I got.
Actually, I'm in gold planet, senior championship, then I should receive another upgrade after I complete successfully  the all star championship and I'm promoted to platinum planet....

That´s it. Once you move up to the next planet you can get an "evolution" for one of your current players or getting a new one too (this has a low %, but it can be).

Regards,

JBucks

• View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 21, 2017, 12:26:30 AM »
That´s it. Once you move up to the next planet you can get an "evolution" for one of your current players or getting a new one too (this has a low %, but it can be).
Regards,

So the player that gets evolved is a random pick ?  I'm in gold planet at the moment, and the 2 times I moved up planets Karl Anthony Towns got the "evolution".   About to go platinum, so I hope its Westbrook or Harden this time  ;D

jughead

• View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: April 21, 2017, 06:19:24 AM »
Why cant i play the playoffs...theres always an error and the app keeps closing

Need help
Level 10 new player

#Nba general manager 2017
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:21:08 AM by jughead »

DJmoore14

• View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: April 21, 2017, 01:34:33 PM »
I bought kawhi leonard and never recieved him

Hien-Chanh

• View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: April 21, 2017, 02:08:41 PM »
Here!

SEASON AVERAGES FOR THE PLAYOFFS

In NBA General Manager, we want to highlight the players of the teams who have made it into the NBA Playoffs. This is how we will be doing it:

The days after the end of the Regular Season, the players of the teams    that DO NOT make it into the playoffs will have their season average value. Take Devin Booker for example:

Games played: 78
      Points per game: 22.1
      Rebounds per game: 3.2
      Assists per game: 3.4
      Steals per game: 0.9
      Blocks per game: 0.3

PLAYER VALUE: 22.1x5 + 3.2x10 + 3.4x15 + 0.9x20 + 0.3x20 ≈ 220

After the end of the Regular Season, the players of the 16 teams that make it into the playoffs will be valued as follows:

Just like the rest of the players, they will have their season average    value, exactly as we explained above. What's different here is that these players will receive a x2 multiplier bonus during the first round.

Once the first round of the Playoffs has ended, the players from those 16 teams will receive an average value based on the games played in that round. Whether they play 4 or 7 games, they will still receive the x2 multiplier bonus for those games.

The players of the teams eliminated in each round (Quarterfinals, Semifinals, etc.) will maintain their x2 bonus until the end of the next round. So, if the players were eliminated in the Conference Semifinals, their x2 multiplier will last until the end of the Conference Finals.

The players of the teams eliminated will maintain the average value from the previous round of the playoffs until the end of the playoffs (without the x2 multiplier at the end of the round after the one in which they were eliminated). Once both the regular season and the NBA playoffs have ended, the x2 multiplier bonus will be removed from the Player Value of all players, except for those on the champion team and they will receive their season average value.

The NBA champions will maintain their value from the NBA Finals, as well as their x2 multiplier bonus for one additional month.

Thanks gcalsingB! So if I understand well, playing either the Conference Finals or NBA Finals doesn't make a difference for the losing teams, their x2 bonus will end as soon as the Playoffs end. Correct?

gcalsingB

• raaTJ1qq // RSdXUjv6 // xsmCxwyx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 22, 2017, 02:18:23 AM »
Here!

SEASON AVERAGES FOR THE PLAYOFFS

In NBA General Manager, we want to highlight the players of the teams who have made it into the NBA Playoffs. This is how we will be doing it:

The days after the end of the Regular Season, the players of the teams    that DO NOT make it into the playoffs will have their season average value. Take Devin Booker for example:

Games played: 78
      Points per game: 22.1
      Rebounds per game: 3.2
      Assists per game: 3.4
      Steals per game: 0.9
      Blocks per game: 0.3

PLAYER VALUE: 22.1x5 + 3.2x10 + 3.4x15 + 0.9x20 + 0.3x20 ≈ 220

After the end of the Regular Season, the players of the 16 teams that make it into the playoffs will be valued as follows:

Just like the rest of the players, they will have their season average    value, exactly as we explained above. What's different here is that these players will receive a x2 multiplier bonus during the first round.

Once the first round of the Playoffs has ended, the players from those 16 teams will receive an average value based on the games played in that round. Whether they play 4 or 7 games, they will still receive the x2 multiplier bonus for those games.

The players of the teams eliminated in each round (Quarterfinals, Semifinals, etc.) will maintain their x2 bonus until the end of the next round. So, if the players were eliminated in the Conference Semifinals, their x2 multiplier will last until the end of the Conference Finals.

The players of the teams eliminated will maintain the average value from the previous round of the playoffs until the end of the playoffs (without the x2 multiplier at the end of the round after the one in which they were eliminated). Once both the regular season and the NBA playoffs have ended, the x2 multiplier bonus will be removed from the Player Value of all players, except for those on the champion team and they will receive their season average value.

The NBA champions will maintain their value from the NBA Finals, as well as their x2 multiplier bonus for one additional month.

Thanks gcalsingB! So if I understand well, playing either the Conference Finals or NBA Finals doesn't make a difference for the losing teams, their x2 bonus will end as soon as the Playoffs end. Correct?
Yeap, except for the NBA champion players.
They will keep their x2 bonus for a month, after the end of the Finals.
NBA GM 2016 - raaTJ1qq
NBA GM 2016 - RSdXUjv6
NBA GM 2016 - xsmCxwyx

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #2677 on: April 25, 2017, 10:04:00 AM »
Regards,

So the player that gets evolved is a random pick ?  I'm in gold planet at the moment, and the 2 times I moved up planets Karl Anthony Towns got the "evolution".   About to go platinum, so I hope its Westbrook or Harden this time  ;D

Correct, when you move up to the next planet, the player you get is rewarded at random.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #2678 on: April 25, 2017, 10:04:18 AM »
Why cant i play the playoffs...theres always an error and the app keeps closing

Need help
Level 10 new player

#Nba general manager 2017

Hey jughead,
This should already be resolved.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #2679 on: April 25, 2017, 10:05:04 AM »
I bought kawhi leonard and never recieved him

Hi DJmoore14,
Can you please send us your User ID and the section "Bugs & Technical Issues" so we can resolve this for you asap?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

dff

• View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: April 27, 2017, 01:59:51 PM »
What will happen if I'd buy the "Mr triple double Pack" but already own russel Westbrook?

candyMan_ger

• View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: April 27, 2017, 04:34:58 PM »
What will happen if I'd buy the "Mr triple double Pack" but already own russel Westbrook?

Id love to get an answer to this, too! ... without trying it by myself by buying this to let you guys know ... but feel free to do so & let us know ;)

gcalsingB

• raaTJ1qq // RSdXUjv6 // xsmCxwyx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: April 27, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »

Id love to get an answer to this, too! ... without trying it by myself by buying this to let you guys know ... but feel free to do so & let us know ;)
You will probably get a random player instead.
Even a legend, if you get lucky.
NBA GM 2016 - raaTJ1qq
NBA GM 2016 - RSdXUjv6
NBA GM 2016 - xsmCxwyx

JBucks

• View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: April 28, 2017, 11:32:26 AM »
I have a few specific questions that I doubt I'll get an answer to in time  but here goes anyway:

1. I am currently in gold planet, but if I move up to platinum league at the end of this week, will my player reward from the conference finals tournament be a platinum player?
2. Will the Mr Triple Double pack still be available to purchase once next weeks leagues start and I advance to platinum?  Meaning Westbrook will be platinum in the pack?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 11:34:39 AM by JBucks »

dff

• View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: April 28, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »

Woooow

I bought it. But I didn't get an other player. My Westbrook got level up to 60  8) (was 45)

So the worth for me was about 150.000.000 cash and a lot of time :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:47:46 PM by dff »

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.