Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LEGEND PLAYERS // JUGADORES LEYENDA  (Read 101289 times)

Sofía

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LEGEND PLAYERS // JUGADORES LEYENDA
« on: April 23, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »
If you see a legend player in the game, his performance will always be the same and his value will never change.

En caso de aparición de algún jugador Leyenda, su rendimiento siempre será el mismo y su Value nunca variará.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:04:30 AM by Sofía »

Pinopinopinguino

• View Profile
Re: POINST OF THE LEGEND PLAYERS
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 10:08:17 PM »
C'mon Sofia! I love legends but please...tell us more about Legendary players!!!

Phike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 12:35:56 AM »
So we all better stop buying powerups, and save our coins to buy legends.... BORING
Id: 1:344706
Fan code: 1xojri1ux
Game:FM2017

olympiqueliniere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 12:57:59 AM »
It kills the concept of your game.. It's a shame..

fury1994

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 07:08:52 AM »
There is surely going to be some changes made with respect to the legend players. The money that people are putting in to buy the legends might backfire at some point or the other in the future. They might have spent the money for nothing.

Either the players scores might be updated to higher levels by adding special features like assists, player performance in a match etc. or doubling the current fantasy points achieved by players actions like goals scored, no goals allowed etc.

As we feel now that Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Ibrahimovic, Suarez are completely useless as people now have Cantona, Ronaldo De' Lima and Cruyff as forwards, at some point of time, people would feel why they have spent so much money to buy the legends when Cantona, Cruyff etc. becomes useless with the increase in the fantasy points scores of the current generation forwards.

The reason I presume this would happen is because absolutely nothing has been made clear on the legends; neither by the game developers nor by the admins except the fact that their values would not change. Also, there is nothing clear on the new season (2016) updates on current players.

I am sure FTB is trying to make as much profits with the introduction of legends at the end of this season, so that they can introduce new updates on the current generation players in the next season and make the LEGENDS less powerful.

Legends values are fixed, but FTB can always alter with the values of the current players and make the LEGENDS weak comparatively (currently, it's the opposite).

If the introduction of legends keep going on every week like we presently foresee, the game is sure to shut down completely. In order to prevent that from happening, FTB is surely going to come up with some way or the other to cancel out the high scores of the legends. As no information is clear at present, why not come up with new updates on the legends at a later stage and disappoint the set of users who are currently happy with the introduction of legends? (in the same way as we are dejected the way legends are being introduced).

People who are spending money on legends, beware ;)
█║▌║▌║ЯΣΛL MΛDЯID FM'15: 1xXttrPRSi ║▌║▌║

thedice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 11:01:01 AM »
If you see a legend player in the game, his performance will always be the same and his value will never change.

En caso de aparición de algún jugador Leyenda, su rendimiento siempre será el mismo y su Value nunca variará.
will the legend players remain in 2016 FM?

Sofía

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 10:16:33 AM »

will the legend players remain in 2016 FM?

Yes, they will

Fab

• View Profile
Re: LEGEND PLAYERS
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 05:45:37 AM »
I'm playing since 3 years, but legend players are killing the game.
Bye

INTER291103

• View Profile
    • SpazioCalcio
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 02:56:27 AM »
Bye
Totally agree.
FM2015 1xQZ4ukiaB

I give my team for free. For more informations please send me a private message.

Slevinn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 05:37:38 AM »
Bye
Totally agree.
Same for me

Red Dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 01:53:24 PM »
For every party to be happy maybe FTB should put a limit on how many Legends each team can have 3-4

Jerem defrance

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 12:28:34 PM »
Bye
Totally agree.
Same for me
It kills the game. Come on, fix a limit to the number og legends players. Some guys have almost a team of legends.

aiame

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 01:06:23 PM »
Hi,

am pretty new to this game - where do you get those legend players? I have never seen one in the game.

Thanks

Pinopinopinguino

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »
On saturday in the market section :)

aiame

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 03:52:53 PM »
I have started on sunday, so this explains a lot :-)

They will just pop up in the transfermarket section?

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.