Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'VE LOST MY ACCOUNT // HE PERDIDO MI CUENTA  (Read 1704 times)

Sofía

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'VE LOST MY ACCOUNT // HE PERDIDO MI CUENTA
« on: September 24, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »
Hi guys! Please try to connect your account to your Facebook profile and/or with a From The Bench Account you can create in this page http://account.fromthebenchgames.com/ or by clicking on "More", "My account" and on "Connect" after the "FTB Account" headline.

It is important to do so because a lot of you lose your accounts and ask for our help everyday to restore them. We always want to help you but sometimes we need information that you don't know or remember, like the ID or the Fan code of the account you want us to restore. So, if you are going to buy a new phone or change your sim card, please remember to connect your game account with FTB and/or with Facebook. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Hola a todos! Por favor, intentad conectar la cuenta del juego con vuestro perfil de Facebook y/o con una cuenta From The Bench que podéis crear clicando en esta página http://account.fromthebenchgames.com/ o clicando en "Más", "Mi cuenta" y en "Conectar" después del título "FTB Account"

Os decimos esto porque a diario recibimos mensajes de usuarios que han perdido sus cuentas y necesitan nuestra ayuda para restaurarlas. Queremos ayudaros pero necesitamos información que a veces no sabéis o no recordáis, como el ID o el código de fan de la cuenta que queréis recuperar. Así que, por favor, si vais a cambiar de teléfono o de tarjeta sim, acordaos de vincular vuestra cuenta del juego con una FTB y/o de Facebook. ¡Gracias!

viciousrene

• View Profile
I have lost my Account
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 06:00:17 PM »
Hello, I hope you can help me. I've got a new phone. I changed from Iphone to Samsung.
I logged in with a FTB-Account named "viciousrene" under the E-Mail  rene_hahn@gmx.de.

But it wasn't possible to play my old Account on my new phone. Now I have two different games. Is ist possible to change it?

My old Account (I want to play with, but is not available on my new Phone):
ID: 1:295170

My new Account (I dont want to play with):
ID: 1:4271277

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: I have lost my Account
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 03:17:45 PM »
Hello, I hope you can help me. I've got a new phone. I changed from Iphone to Samsung.
I logged in with a FTB-Account named "viciousrene" under the E-Mail  rene_hahn@gmx.de.

But it wasn't possible to play my old Account on my new phone. Now I have two different games. Is ist possible to change it?

My old Account (I want to play with, but is not available on my new Phone):
ID: 1:295170

My new Account (I dont want to play with):
ID: 1:4271277

Hi there,
Was this ever resolved for you?
If not, please send me a direct message with all your details and I'll resolve this for you right away.
Regards

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.