Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Superleague - Fantasy Manager  (Read 22259 times)

daevid

• View Profile
Re: Superleague - Fantasy Manager
« Reply #315 on: September 04, 2017, 09:37:38 AM »
I read the other players posts, and one thing I didn't see. When I was in the 4th position I neved played against the 1st, or 2nd, or 3rd ranked player... Why is that?

just they are on another planet, you are playing with rivals from your planet ..

OK, I was misunderstood. :) I wanted to say, that, while I was reading the other posts, I wonderd why havent I played in the superleague against the 1,2,3 ranked players.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #316 on: September 06, 2017, 10:55:18 AM »
I read the other players posts, and one thing I didn't see. When I was in the 4th position I neved played against the 1st, or 2nd, or 3rd ranked player... Why is that?

just they are on another planet, you are playing with rivals from your planet ..

OK, I was misunderstood. :) I wanted to say, that, while I was reading the other posts, I wonderd why havent I played in the superleague against the 1,2,3 ranked players.

Hey @daevid,
Yep, it's like the others explained. In the Superleague you only play against the users on your planet, although the ranking includes all users.
Please let us know if you have other questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

daevid

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »

Hey @daevid,
Yep, it's like the others explained. In the Superleague you only play against the users on your planet, although the ranking includes all users.
-Brino

I understand that. My question was that why i never seen the 2. the 2. and the 3. ranked player (in my planet)

But one more: What happens, if I get ito another planet while the superleague? Where my points are counts in? The old planet, or into the new planet?

Ciro80

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 08, 2017, 08:56:17 AM »
Perché nell attuale superleague il terzo riceve 2 giocatori , mentre il primo e il secondo ne ricevono solo 1?
È un controsenso..

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2017, 08:31:41 AM »

Hey @daevid,
-Brino

I understand that. My question was that why i never seen the 2. the 2. and the 3. ranked player (in my planet)

But one more: What happens, if I get ito another planet while the superleague? Where my points are counts in? The old planet, or into the new planet?

Hey @daevid,

Regarding your first question, it's the same as we've been saying... You can't see them in your list of rivals because they're not in your planet. There are no 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each planet. You only play against the users in your planet, but the ranking includes all users and all planets, so if 1st, 2nd and 3rd aren't in your planet, you won't play against them until you play in their planet (if they are on a higher planet), or until they reach your planet (if they're on a lower planet)

Regarding your 2nd question, your points stay the same, those are not affected in any way.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2017, 08:32:24 AM »
Perché nell attuale superleague il terzo riceve 2 giocatori , mentre il primo e il secondo ne ricevono solo 1?
È un controsenso..

Ciao @Ciro80,
In quale gioco ti riferisci? Sembra strano anche a me.
Fammi sapere,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2017, 06:57:17 PM »
Hola Brino,

Acabo de ver que el premio de la octubre Superliga del (general) FM17 es una camiseta de Messi del Barca  :o
Eso es un premio muy bueno...y me extrańa un poco porque es un mejor premio que todos los premios que hemos tenido la ultima temporada en el FCB FM17 !!!  :( >:(
(Ballon, bufanda, visita del museo...pero nada de camiseta - y no ablo de camisetas firmadas, que son los premios de muchos Clubs FM17)

Asi que no entiendo porque poneis los mejores premios del Barca en FM17, y no en FCB FM17 !!??

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:58:57 PM by Pygmouille »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #322 on: October 05, 2017, 08:37:58 AM »
Hola Brino,

Acabo de ver que el premio de la octubre Superliga del (general) FM17 es una camiseta de Messi del Barca  :o
Eso es un premio muy bueno...y me extrańa un poco porque es un mejor premio que todos los premios que hemos tenido la ultima temporada en el FCB FM17 !!!  :( >:(
(Ballon, bufanda, visita del museo...pero nada de camiseta - y no ablo de camisetas firmadas, que son los premios de muchos Clubs FM17)

Asi que no entiendo porque poneis los mejores premios del Barca en FM17, y no en FCB FM17 !!??

Hola, @Pygmouille:

No es una camiseta ofrecida por el club de FC Barcelona. Es una camiseta que tenemos nosotros que estamos ofreciendo en el juego de Fantasy Manager 2017. Los premios de las superligas en las ediciones como FC Barcelona son premios que ofrece el club.

Si tienes más preguntas no dudes en decírmelo.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 02, 2017, 06:27:37 AM »
I think we could add a list of the club rewards for the winners of the Superleagues, as some clubs are very generous with us...and some quite less

October Superleague:

Napoli FM17: signed shirt + signed ball
Shalke04 FM17: signed vintage shirt + scarf
Real Madrid FM18: Shirt + signed ball
PSG FM18: 1 ticket for 1 game + signed ball
Benfica FM18: signed ball
FC Porto FM18: 1 ticket for 1 game
AC Milan FM17: training shirt
 :) 8)

Atletico, FC Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus, Liverpool Manchester City, O.Marseille, AS Roma :    NOTHING  ::)

Brino please correct me if I am wrong  ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:38:55 AM by Pygmouille »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2017, 11:22:19 AM »
I think we could add a list of the club rewards for the winners of the Superleagues, as some clubs are very generous with us...and some quite less

October Superleague:

Napoli FM17: signed shirt + signed ball
Shalke04 FM17: signed vintage shirt + scarf
Real Madrid FM18: Shirt + signed ball
PSG FM18: 1 ticket for 1 game + signed ball
Benfica FM18: signed ball
FC Porto FM18: 1 ticket for 1 game
AC Milan FM17: training shirt
 :) 8)

Atletico, FC Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus, Liverpool Manchester City, O.Marseille, AS Roma :    NOTHING  ::)

Brino please correct me if I am wrong  ;)

Hey Pygmouille,
I've explained this to you already in the past. The rewards for the clubs depend on what the club offers us. If they don't give us rewards for those Superleagues, there is very little we can do.
We cannot tell the club to give us specific prizes. They give us what they give us, and that's what we offer.
Thanks for your understanding,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 02, 2017, 03:01:06 PM »
Brino, no problem, I understand...and I didn't talk about FTB in my post...just about the clubs.

But you can also understand that when we build a very strong team in one of your game, spending some money (because we now have to spend money to remain competitive, with all the special offers you propose every week)...and lots of our time...it is quite disappointing to see at the end of the month superleagues with no prize.

You used to write what prizes the club will offer in the Superleagues, at the end of the "ayudas" section
...but since september 2016, you removed these informations.
We used to win signed shirts every month, and during summer VIP tickets and training sessions: very good prizes !
...and now...look at my list !!

I think this should be an agreement between you and the clubs at the beginning of the season...
...and so also a contract between you and us (your clients).

Your games are fun, but they would be even better if we could win a signed shirt at the end...
Don't tell me clubs like Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus or AC Milan cannot offer 6-10 signed shirts per year to the game...
 :-\
If they cannot, then you should not create a Fantasy Manager with their name !
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:06:17 PM by Pygmouille »

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #326 on: November 08, 2017, 09:48:43 AM »
Brino, no problem, I understand...and I didn't talk about FTB in my post...just about the clubs.

But you can also understand that when we build a very strong team in one of your game, spending some money (because we now have to spend money to remain competitive, with all the special offers you propose every week)...and lots of our time...it is quite disappointing to see at the end of the month superleagues with no prize.

You used to write what prizes the club will offer in the Superleagues, at the end of the "ayudas" section
...but since september 2016, you removed these informations.
We used to win signed shirts every month, and during summer VIP tickets and training sessions: very good prizes !
...and now...look at my list !!

I think this should be an agreement between you and the clubs at the beginning of the season...
...and so also a contract between you and us (your clients).

Your games are fun, but they would be even better if we could win a signed shirt at the end...
Don't tell me clubs like Barcelona, Chelsea, Juventus or AC Milan cannot offer 6-10 signed shirts per year to the game...
 :-\
If they cannot, then you should not create a Fantasy Manager with their name !

Hi @Pygmouille,
I understand you, and again - it's not something that depends on us. We have an agreement with the club to create a game under their name for their fans. We also have agreements with the clubs that include that they will provide us with prizes, but we (From the Bench) cannot request specific prizes from the clubs, and we cannot complain to the club about the prizes, otherwise that could jeapordize the contract in general with the club. We want to create a game that's enjoyable for the users, and we're doing everything that we can with what we've got.
Let me know if you have further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 11, 2017, 11:22:07 PM »
Hola Brino, gracias por tu respuesta...
...y gracias por la Special FCB FM18 Superleague...  ;)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #328 on: November 13, 2017, 12:18:50 PM »
Hola Brino, gracias por tu respuesta...
...y gracias por la Special FCB FM18 Superleague...  ;)

De nada, @Pygmouille :)
Un saludo,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

meseriasu

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 11, 2017, 11:45:48 AM »
Hello Brino!

I won the real madrid superleague from yesterday. I didn't received a notification from system yet( for my personal data for the delivery of the corresponding reward). My e-mail is chitimus_iulian@yahoo.com. It's the same e-mail from my account. When should i receive notification? Thanks
Id: 1:5115274
Game: Real Madrid fantasy manager 2018

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.