Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON OUR NEW IDEA  (Read 9223 times)

pibeman

• View Profile
Re: WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON OUR NEW IDEA
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2016, 06:57:01 PM »
¡Ah, perdón!!! Se me olvidó comentar que el mercado entre jugadores para mi es básico y si no tienes ofertas de oponentes, que se lo quede la "banca" a un precio menor. Este inicio de liga en España estoy jugando a 3 juegos diferentes, Comunio, Netliga y Liga Fantasy y en los 3 tienes esas opciones. Es que es fundamental en un juego de mercado y de transferencia de jugadores, no se trata sólo de pagar y fichar, también de vender y cobrar o intercambiar...

Para futuras ocasiones os aconsejaría que antes de hacer cambios significativos podriais consultar con los usuarios con unas simples encuestas orientativas. Os ayudaría y os evitaría tanto run run como hay ahora por no haber hecho bien las cosas (para la gran mayoría por lo que he visto en el foro). Crítica constructiva, por favor, que no se me malinterprete.

freeman24es

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016, 08:04:32 AM »
Hola,

Está muy bien la larga lista de usuarios que están dando su opinión, pero me da a mi que va a ser para nada.
Si FTB hubiera querido oir nuestras sugerencias no hubiera hecho esta "desafortunada" actualización.
Chicos, no merece la pena expresar la opinión. Además, como otro usuario, dijo, ahora el problema que lo solucionen
ellos.

@TheWhiteMamba, la "justificación" de la actualización con WoW, de pena !!! Yo no juego a WoW, y realmente me da
igual como hagan sus desarroladores. Yo juego a FMF !!! Muchos usuarios, ya expresamos como mejorarlo y poco
o nada de eso se ha valorado.

Y que conste, que no veo mal lo de los planetas !!! Juegos como GoldenManager, tienen jugadores bronce, plata y oro,
dependiendo del nivel del jugador de futbol. Por ejemplo, Messi es jugador de oro mientras, Masip (tercer portero del FCB), es bronce, .... Esto lo veo más.

Saludos

IchbinsBVB

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 09:54:30 AM »
Hello,

I would do in the following way:

- improvement from Beginner to Bronze (or between any other planets) would take 4 days, because we are talking about a "major upgrade" of the player
- the improvement would cost 10 coins / player
- no 50% time reduction would be available
- when reaching Bronze level 1, improvement would be the same as in the Beginner planet

Regards,
T.

Sounds good

xnakeeater

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 11:52:30 AM »
Hi, Brino,

So, in FM version 7.00, old players are useless and I have to release them all for new players?
I hope an upgrading function for my current players should be developed.
Like others, I spent much time and money on my current players.
It's unbelievable that you want me to release them all.
Many people would quit this game if there's no improvement or compensation.

And I think those players @level 60 should be transferred to bronze directly. Bronze players upgrade to Silver after reaching 60...

Thanks.

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 12:13:45 PM »
Os referís a que, en lugar de tener que comprar "Messi Bronce" y deshacerme de "Messi Beginner", pueda convertir mi "Messi Beginner nivel 60" en "Messi Bronce nivel 1" por ejemplo? Si es así, me parece una idea estupenda (y necesaria).

Si no es eso, me he perdido  ;D

A eso nos referimos :)

alexlied

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2016, 03:41:31 PM »
AM EXPECTING CONTACT TO RECEIVE MY PRIZE IN SUPER LEAGUE , SHIRT AND BALL NAPOLI AND SO FAR NOTHING. AFTER RECEIVING AM LEAVING THE GAME , SIMPLY THEY ENDED IT, ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE WHO ARE PLAYING MORE TIME AND HAVE SOME MONEY SPENDT. THIS VERSION BECAME EVEN MORE A HUNTING NICKELS. AM AFRAID THAT NOT RECEIVE MY PRIZE, GREED, ALREADY IS PART OF THESE PEOPLE THAT DEVELOPED.

ALEXANDRE LIRD
FM2016
ID: 1314839
IPHONE 5

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2016, 12:36:59 PM »
Oh my God! How is it possible to make the  same mistakes again and again?? You never learn from the past?! Not only you reintroduce the different versions of legend players, with some versions specific for a year, as we can see in the market since a few days. No, you just duplicate your mistakes and apply them to all players of the game!
So we'll be able to have a Michael Laudrup, a Michael Laudrup 86 bronze, a Michael Laudrup silver, a Michael Laudrup 86 silver, a Michael Laudrup gold, a Michael Laudrup 86 gold... how many more??? in the same squad!
That is soooo ridiculous! Basically it will be possible to have a team of 4 players only, one per line (e.g. Buffon, 4 Maldinis, 4 Mullers, 2 Messis). It is complete non sense. Just when we thought you solved the issue of legend players, you just destroy everything and bring the problem back... multiplied by 10!! This possibility of owning the same player several times is a very terrible idea.
I like the idea of keeping to improve his squad, and why not with planets, but this is not the way to do it. Not by forcing the gamers to get rid of their players and start from scratch on every planet by buying new ones. This just means wasting time and money invested previously planet after planet. You should give the possibility to improve his current squad, maybe with new coaches, after several wins in tournaments, after more time of improvement, or with new prizes. Or we could enhance the players (to bronze/silver/gold level) with some reasonable amount of coins for instance.
And look at the price of the bronze legends! How much is gonna cost a gold Pele?? 3000, 4000, 5000 coins??? This is really not serious.
I hope you will quickly reconsider this terrible update killing all motivation and interest in the game.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 12:39:30 PM by Whynot »

Madeira Maria

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2016, 01:21:12 PM »
Hello!

What do you mean by "move up in Special events"

Best reggards

Nacho93HD

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 12:53:12 PM »
Hello!

What do you mean by "move up in Special events"

Best reggards
Special super league to upload planet

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 01:18:44 PM »
Oh my God! How is it possible to make the  same mistakes again and again?? You never learn from the past?! Not only you reintroduce the different versions of legend players, with some versions specific for a year, as we can see in the market since a few days. No, you just duplicate your mistakes and apply them to all players of the game!
So we'll be able to have a Michael Laudrup, a Michael Laudrup 86 bronze, a Michael Laudrup silver, a Michael Laudrup 86 silver, a Michael Laudrup gold, a Michael Laudrup 86 gold... how many more??? in the same squad!
That is soooo ridiculous! Basically it will be possible to have a team of 4 players only, one per line (e.g. Buffon, 4 Maldinis, 4 Mullers, 2 Messis). It is complete non sense. Just when we thought you solved the issue of legend players, you just destroy everything and bring the problem back... multiplied by 10!! This possibility of owning the same player several times is a very terrible idea.
I like the idea of keeping to improve his squad, and why not with planets, but this is not the way to do it. Not by forcing the gamers to get rid of their players and start from scratch on every planet by buying new ones. This just means wasting time and money invested previously planet after planet. You should give the possibility to improve his current squad, maybe with new coaches, after several wins in tournaments, after more time of improvement, or with new prizes. Or we could enhance the players (to bronze/silver/gold level) with some reasonable amount of coins for instance.
And look at the price of the bronze legends! How much is gonna cost a gold Pele?? 3000, 4000, 5000 coins??? This is really not serious.
I hope you will quickly reconsider this terrible update killing all motivation and interest in the game.

Hello there,

Basically it will be possible to have a team of 4 players only, one per line (e.g. Buffon, 4 Maldinis, 4 Mullers, 2 Messis)

Sure, you will can do it, but think that if you are able to get the Gold Maldini, you can get all the others players in Gold version too, and the rest of Maldinis will have a lower Value than these other players.

This just means wasting time and money invested previously planet after planet

We don´t see it as you. If you work hard to get your roster in full shape to get to the new planet, that´s your award. And once you reach the new planet, you don´t start from scratch, you start with your same team and you have the possibility of keep improving from the point you were once you moved up to the new planet.

And look at the price of the bronze legends! How much is gonna cost a gold Pele?? 3000, 4000, 5000 coins???

The prizes of the players increase as their value does. Think that if you are able to see them, you should have farmed some cash/coins before, so you will be able to get those players with some extra farm in the new planet. Everything is averaged to make the experience joinful.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2016, 01:28:28 PM »
Will i have to fire all my begginers players and to buy news players bronze???
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 01:45:24 PM by Domeni »
*CLUBE DE REGATAS DO FLAMENGO*

FM17
ID - 2:1432655
2xProq8NVz add me!

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2016, 08:54:23 PM »

Hello there,

Basically it will be possible to have a team of 4 players only, one per line (e.g. Buffon, 4 Maldinis, 4 Mullers, 2 Messis)

Sure, you will can do it, but think that if you are able to get the Gold Maldini, you can get all the others players in Gold version too, and the rest of Maldinis will have a lower Value than these other players.

We don´t see it as you. If you work hard to get your roster in full shape to get to the new planet, that´s your award. And once you reach the new planet, you don´t start from scratch, you start with your same team and you have the possibility of keep improving from the point you were once you moved up to the new planet.

Of course you don't. You only see all the crazy amount of money that has to be spent to move to a new planet and then start all over again... from scratch! There is no other word when it comes with releasing all your players to buy the same players in another color. Where's the award in throwing to the bin all the work that has been achieved so far??
And how can you say we can keep improving from where we are, when just before you admit that the goal is to have the players of the new planet because on this new planet our current players then have much less value, and that it is also the way to prevent having a stupid team of 4 players?

And look at the price of the bronze legends! How much is gonna cost a gold Pele?? 3000, 4000, 5000 coins???

The prizes of the players increase as their value does. Think that if you are able to see them, you should have farmed some cash/coins before, so you will be able to get those players with some extra farm in the new planet. Everything is averaged to make the experience joinful.

And how so? The prizes are the same on each planet while everything gets more and more expensive planet after planet! We won't be able to see them thanks to the cash and coins farmed, but because we will have to buy this cash and these coins. There's no other way. And to get these players we will have to spend even more and more cash and coins! What you say would be true only if the prizes (from tournaments, leagues, Superleagues etc...) would increase proportionally to the prices of the legends on each planet. Which is not the case.
Nothing is averaged at all, not the way it is now.

Regards,

bnikolis

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2016, 09:21:47 PM »

Hello there,

Regards,

Shame. Your replies are out of this world

GGGGGG

• Fantasy Manager fan code: 2x3wkk4yno
    • View Profile
    • Fantasy Manager Italia
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2016, 09:26:24 PM »
I consider the opportunity to evolve from a planet to the other fundamental to keep the game alive.

Moreover, I spent money in this game and I would not release my players - especially the legends of the green world - to buy new ones in each of the following worlds. Consider that the number of slots is limited and keeping the green players, then the bronze, silver and so on would not be feasible with a maximum of 50 slots.

I totally agree with the idea of evolving players. Could you please give us an idea of the costs of evolving a player from a planet to the other?

Thanks a lot,
G
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:28:22 PM by GGGGGG »

swagv

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2016, 10:18:38 PM »
I'm already sacking level 60 players to stay competitive in my league. The horses are already out of the barn.
ID: 1:297370
Fan code: 1x4DB6AHsf
FM2015

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.