Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 26011 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
General Questions
« on: September 16, 2016, 09:58:15 AM »
Have any questions about the game? Ask us and we'll do our best to reply and resolve your doubts as best and as quickly as possible.

---

¿Tenéis alguna pregunta o duda sobre el juego? Preguntadnos y haremos los posible para responderte tan pronto como podamos.
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Steve1202

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 11:41:31 AM »
Hi, why are there no more legend players for sell anymore since two days? Tx

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 12:11:54 PM »
Hi Brino,

What you also can add in the new version is, when the manager dismiss your player, maybe is better you create a table with values depending of the level of players. For example:
If the manager dismiss a player he receives a values.
Player not legends:
Player level 60 - 80M
Player level 50 - 70M
Player level 49 - 69900M
Player level 43 - 69300M
Player level 40 - 60M
And keep until level 1

Legends players:
If the manager dismiss the legend player he receives 50% of values in coins about the player independent of level. For example:
Cafu beginner is 400 coins, the manager will to receive 200coins

Because the most problem for the managers is dismiss the players without receive nothing. If you create a permanent table, will be more fair and will to decrease the problem.
Maybe is better that idea in the next version togheter with idea of mix the same players(beginner and bronze).
*CLUBE DE REGATAS DO FLAMENGO*

FM17
ID - 2:1432655
2xProq8NVz add me!

nascimentoandre

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 01:51:01 AM »
Hi Brino

I've sent you 3 questions in the other thread, but I think you didn't understand the second one. Also, you didn't say anything about the first one. So, I'll repeat both in this thread since you asked us to send our questions here.

1. I have a green Pelé. Will I be able to see the upper planet Pelé in the market in order to buy him?

I am asking this because for now it's been 3 days that I don't see any legend up for sale and I assumed it was because you are already experiencing the merger feature and the offer was about legends that I already have in my green roster. So, will I be able to see the players I already have in the silver planet market?

2. I have a green Pelé. Suppose I can see Pelé again in the market and buy a silver Pelé for my squad. Will the green Pelé improve the silver Pelé?

Please notice that here I am not talking about a green Pelé improving a bronze Pelé, but a silver Pelé. I finished first in first division, I assume I will be transfered to silver planet, but with a squad full of green players. Will my green players be used to improve the silver players I eventually buy?

Thanks for the return!
FANTASY MANAGER FOOTBALL 2017
ID: 2:4013342
FC: 2x5uPA2Qcs

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 09:18:45 AM »

Hi Steve1202,
We will have more offers with legend players soon.
Thanks
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 09:20:41 AM »
Hi Brino,

What you also can add in the new version is, when the manager dismiss your player, maybe is better you create a table with values depending of the level of players. For example:
If the manager dismiss a player he receives a values.
Player not legends:
Player level 60 - 80M
Player level 50 - 70M
Player level 49 - 69900M
Player level 43 - 69300M
Player level 40 - 60M
And keep until level 1

Legends players:
If the manager dismiss the legend player he receives 50% of values in coins about the player independent of level. For example:
Cafu beginner is 400 coins, the manager will to receive 200coins

Because the most problem for the managers is dismiss the players without receive nothing. If you create a permanent table, will be more fair and will to decrease the problem.
Maybe is better that idea in the next version togheter with idea of mix the same players(beginner and bronze).

Hi Domeni,
This is a good suggestion and I'll send it to the team but please note that it won't be added in the 7,10 version which is the next version. The concept department will review the suggestion and decide if they want to add it into the game.
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 09:24:12 AM »
Hi Brino

I've sent you 3 questions in the other thread, but I think you didn't understand the second one. Also, you didn't say anything about the first one. So, I'll repeat both in this thread since you asked us to send our questions here.

1. I have a green Pelé. Will I be able to see the upper planet Pelé in the market in order to buy him?

I am asking this because for now it's been 3 days that I don't see any legend up for sale and I assumed it was because you are already experiencing the merger feature and the offer was about legends that I already have in my green roster. So, will I be able to see the players I already have in the silver planet market?

2. I have a green Pelé. Suppose I can see Pelé again in the market and buy a silver Pelé for my squad. Will the green Pelé improve the silver Pelé?

Please notice that here I am not talking about a green Pelé improving a bronze Pelé, but a silver Pelé. I finished first in first division, I assume I will be transfered to silver planet, but with a squad full of green players. Will my green players be used to improve the silver players I eventually buy?

Thanks for the return!

Hi nascimentoandre,
Thanks for writing back. I did actually reply to the first question, but didn't know you were referring to a Silver Pelé, but rather a Bronze one. Answering both of your questions above:
If you have green Pelé you will be able to see the higher planet Pelé in the market and purchase him. Those 2 players would then merge into a Bronze or Silver, depending on which one is available to you in the market, depending on the planet you're in. The merge also takes the player's level into account from the Beginner planet as well. I'll be adding the chart soon (hopefully today) to show how many levels are added with the merge.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

swagv

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 04:20:11 PM »

Hi Steve1202,
We will have more offers with legend players soon.
Thanks
-Brino

Thanks, Brino.
ID: 1:297370
Fan code: 1x4DB6AHsf
FM2015

Forgelo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2016, 04:14:54 AM »
Does winning the 1st division league in the bronze planet still qualify me to move up to the silver planet this week
1xW2dt9dgZ

1xhFcb11yS

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 08:43:03 AM »
Does winning the 1st division league in the bronze planet still qualify me to move up to the silver planet this week

Hi Forgelo,
Yes, it still helps you.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

alchimista77

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2016, 08:44:16 AM »
Ciao. Brino, ti volevo chiedere:
MA SI POTRANNO FONDERE I GIOCATORI BEGINNER DIRETTAMENTE CON I GIOCATORI SILVER!  Ovviamente quando questi saranno disponibili immagino da settimana prossima.... come avverrà la fusione di livelli....??? O si possono unire solo così:

BEGINNER-BRONZE
BRONZE-silver
ECC....

E come funziona quando fondo un bronzo con un silver ? Nello stesso modo cioè , ad esempio de fondo Pelé bronze 69 la con Pelé silver 20 otterrò Pelé silver 37???

Pelé beginner 60lv + Pelé silver 20 sarà trasformato in Pelé silver 37???

Grazie

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »
MA SI POTRANNO FONDERE I GIOCATORI BEGINNER DIRETTAMENTE CON I GIOCATORI SILVER!  Ovviamente quando questi saranno disponibili immagino da settimana prossima.... come avverrà la fusione di livelli....??? O si possono unire solo così:

BEGINNER-BRONZE
BRONZE-silver
ECC....

E come funziona quando fondo un bronzo con un silver ? Nello stesso modo cioè , ad esempio de fondo Pelé bronze 69 la con Pelé silver 20 otterrò Pelé silver 37???

Grazie

Ciao alchimista77,
In questo momento è solo possibile fondere giocatori beginner e bronzo/argento se i giocatori sono duplicati, per esempio, se hai come dici tu, Pelé lv60 e poi compri il Pelé del seguente planet.
Infatti, Se il giocatore beginner è di lv60, la nuova versione riceverà 17 livelli in più dopo essere unificato.
Se non mi sono spiegato bene, fammi sapere e provo a spiegartelo meglio.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

alchimista77

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 09:12:47 AM »

BEGINNER-BRONZE
BRONZE-silver

E come funziona quando fondi o un bronzo con un silver ? Nello stesso modo cioè , ad esempio de fondo Pelé bronze 69 la con Pelé silver 20 otterrò Pelé silver 37???

Grazie

Ciao alchimista77,
In questo momento è solo possibile fondere giocatori beginner e bronzo/argento se i giocatori sono duplicati, per esempio, se hai come dici tu, Pelé lv60 e poi compri il Pelé del seguente planet.
Infatti, Se il giocatore beginner è di lv60, la nuova versione riceverà 17 livelli in più dopo essere unificato.
Se non mi sono spiegato bene, fammi sapere e provo a Quin

QUINDI PELÉ BEGINNER E PELE SILVER SI POSSONO FONDERE???
Ho capito bene ????

alchimista77

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 09:14:45 AM »
Quindi Pelè beginner green li 60 + Pelè silver lo 20 = Pelè Silver 37

Giusto??

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2016, 10:25:23 AM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the news on the update.
Let the developers know this is a good thing for solving the issue of duplicate players, but this is not generous at all from them when you know the first levels are the easiest to achieve, and since you can only gain 17 lvl max. So basically if you buy a bronze player at lvl 1 and that you already have in green at lvl 60, you save around 30 hours of improvement for your new bronze player, which is really nothing when you know how many months are required to achieve lvl 60. Let's be honest, this merge doesn't take into account at all the time, money and coins spent to improve our green players. Again this only solve the issue of duplicate players, but we still have to buy several times the players we already have if we want to improve them, and start from scratch again and again on each planet.

Secondly, how the merge works between green and silver players?

Last but not least, how do you intend to address the issue of legends? Do you really expect managers to spend thousands and thousands of coins to improve ONE legend?

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.