Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 26013 times)

nascimentoandre

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »
Hi Brino

I've sent you 3 questions in the other thread, but I think you didn't understand the second one. Also, you didn't say anything about the first one. So, I'll repeat both in this thread since you asked us to send our questions here.

1. I have a green Pelé. Will I be able to see the upper planet Pelé in the market in order to buy him?

I am asking this because for now it's been 3 days that I don't see any legend up for sale and I assumed it was because you are already experiencing the merger feature and the offer was about legends that I already have in my green roster. So, will I be able to see the players I already have in the silver planet market?

2. I have a green Pelé. Suppose I can see Pelé again in the market and buy a silver Pelé for my squad. Will the green Pelé improve the silver Pelé?

Please notice that here I am not talking about a green Pelé improving a bronze Pelé, but a silver Pelé. I finished first in first division, I assume I will be transfered to silver planet, but with a squad full of green players. Will my green players be used to improve the silver players I eventually buy?

Thanks for the return!

Hi nascimentoandre,
Thanks for writing back. I did actually reply to the first question, but didn't know you were referring to a Silver Pelé, but rather a Bronze one. Answering both of your questions above:
If you have green Pelé you will be able to see the higher planet Pelé in the market and purchase him. Those 2 players would then merge into a Bronze or Silver, depending on which one is available to you in the market, depending on the planet you're in. The merge also takes the player's level into account from the Beginner planet as well. I'll be adding the chart soon (hopefully today) to show how many levels are added with the merge.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Brino, thanks once more for your response. But one thing still isn't clear, and other players are also asking it: how will be handled the merge between a beginner and a silver player?

1. Right now, we all know that a Level 60 beginner player adds 17 levels to its counterpart in the bronze planet.
2. Based on that, we expect that a Level 60 bronze player would do the same to its counterpart in the silver planet.
3. What we still don't know is how many levels a Level 60 beginner player will add to its counterpart in the silver planet, though I assume it could add 5 levels (if 17 beginner adds 5 bronze, it would be fair that 17 bronze (60 beginner) added 5 silver). Could you confirm this for us?

For the rest, I am still waiting for a response from the team on how will I be able to upgrade the planets of my legend players. This update works somehow well for normal players, that can be seen often in the auctions (would be better if user-to-user market came back), can be bought either with money or coins, and are cheaper than the legends. But for the legends, it's really not so good, since each one of them take a long time to appear in the buy now section (specially the best ones), they are expensive and get even more expensive with each new planet. You could help us if you gave us more coins in rewards in the upper planets and if you put the legends available more often than you do right now.
FANTASY MANAGER FOOTBALL 2017
ID: 2:4013342
FC: 2x5uPA2Qcs

salvapascu84

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 10:00:23 AM »
Hola Brino.

He visto q pronto vais a poner el planeta plata en funcionamiento quienes van a subir directamente? Solo los campeones o tambien los que han quedado segundos? Tal como ponia en los requisitos para subir de planeta

En esta liga actual los tres primeros suben a plata?

un saludo

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2016, 08:12:15 PM »
Brino,

Can you tell me whats will happen in the next version? And when will realesed? The idea of permanent table to dismiss players is being thought???
*CLUBE DE REGATAS DO FLAMENGO*

FM17
ID - 2:1432655
2xProq8NVz add me!

pibeman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2016, 12:58:58 AM »
Hola Brino

Referente al FANTASY MANAGER FOOTBALL 2017 si quieres fichar un jugador nivel bronce que ya tienes en nivel principiante/verde y tienes la plantilla completa no te deja, te obliga a despedir a un jugador cuando en definitiva estás fichando un jugador que ya tienes. Deberíais arreglarlo y en caso de ser un jugador que ya pertenece a tu plantilla que te dejara ficharlo aún cuando tengas el tope de plantilla. No sé si me he explicado bien... Saludos

PD : Sigo pensando que poniendo otra vez una bolsa de fichajes entre managers y ofreciendo la opción de que el juego te diera algo de valor por los jugadores que no te quiere comprar nadie solventariais muchos de los problemas. Y si lo piensas un poco es algo de lo más normal... es como un mercado de segunda mano que tan de moda está en nuestra sociedad hoy en día. Pensadlo, que creo que eso no cuesta mucho, pues una parte ya la teniais hecha...

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2016, 07:48:12 AM »
Ciao. Brino, ti volevo chiedere:
MA SI POTRANNO FONDERE I GIOCATORI BEGINNER DIRETTAMENTE CON I GIOCATORI SILVER!  Ovviamente quando questi saranno disponibili immagino da settimana prossima.... come avverrà la fusione di livelli....??? O si possono unire solo così:

BEGINNER-BRONZE
BRONZE-silver

E come funziona quando fondi o un bronzo con un silver ? Nello stesso modo cioè , ad esempio de fondo Pelé bronze 69 la con Pelé silver 20 otterrò Pelé silver 37???

Pelé beginner 60lv + Pelé silver 20 sarà trasformato in Pelé silver 37???

Grazie

Ciao alchimista77,
In questo momento è solo possibile fondere giocatori beginner e bronzo/argento se i giocatori sono duplicati, per esempio, se hai come dici tu, Pelé lv60 e poi compri il Pelé del seguente planet.
Infatti, Se il giocatore beginner è di lv60, la nuova versione riceverà 17 livelli in più dopo essere unificato.
Se non mi sono spiegato bene, fammi sapere e provo a Quin

QUINDI PELÉ BEGINNER E PELE SILVER SI POSSONO FONDERE???
Ho capito bene ????

Ciao alchimista77,
Si, un giocatore beginner si puede fondere con un giocatore silver però ancora non ho ricevuto i numeri di quanti livelli vengono accreditati per livello beginner. Appena me lo mandano vi faccio sapere.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2016, 07:53:39 AM »
Hi Brino,

Thanks for the news on the update.
Let the developers know this is a good thing for solving the issue of duplicate players, but this is not generous at all from them when you know the first levels are the easiest to achieve, and since you can only gain 17 lvl max. So basically if you buy a bronze player at lvl 1 and that you already have in green at lvl 60, you save around 30 hours of improvement for your new bronze player, which is really nothing when you know how many months are required to achieve lvl 60. Let's be honest, this merge doesn't take into account at all the time, money and coins spent to improve our green players. Again this only solve the issue of duplicate players, but we still have to buy several times the players we already have if we want to improve them, and start from scratch again and again on each planet.

Secondly, how the merge works between green and silver players?

Last but not least, how do you intend to address the issue of legends? Do you really expect managers to spend thousands and thousands of coins to improve ONE legend?

Hi Whynot,
I understand what you're saying about the merge and I can assure you that I'll send your comments to the team that makes the decisions. We're always looking for ways to improve the game, so just send us all the suggestions you have to the "Suggestions" thread and I'll be sure to send them to the team.

Regarding the merge with Silver players, the players will still merge in the same way, but I don't yet have the chart with the numbers of levels that will be added onto the new version of the player. As soon as I'm given that information I'll share it with you here.

Regarding your last question - the way of improving legends to the next planet, at this time, is the same as the other players. You'd have to sign the next planet version in order to merge them.

The team already has the suggestion of adding a way of improving them in the player improvement section to the next planet, but that has not yet been implemented - and I cannot confirm if it or when it will.

When I have more information I'll share it with you.

Let me know if you have any further questions,
-Brino
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:56:38 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2016, 07:59:52 AM »
Brino,

Can you tell me whats will happen in the next version? And when will realesed? The idea of permanent table to dismiss players is being thought???

Hi Domeni,

Unfortunately I don't yet have the information about our next version and I cannot confirm dates of release. The reason we cannot confirm dates is because if I tell everyone that it will be released tomorrow and then we find issues and have to solve them beforehand, and we don't release it "tomorrow", everyone would get upset and call me out on providing false information and that's not what I want to do. I want to give you information that's as accurate as possible and I don't want to lie to any of you.

Regarding the idea of a permanent table to dismiss players, can you please give me more information? You can already dismiss players -- Please let me know and I'll reply as best and quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance for your understanding about the first part.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2016, 08:01:13 AM »
Hola Brino.

He visto q pronto vais a poner el planeta plata en funcionamiento quienes van a subir directamente? Solo los campeones o tambien los que han quedado segundos? Tal como ponia en los requisitos para subir de planeta

un saludo

Hola, salvapascu84:

Solo los que quedaron (quedan) 1º o 2º en primera división se subirán automáticamente al planeta plata en cuanto esté listo.

-Brino
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:04:46 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2016, 08:10:54 AM »
Hi Brino

I've sent you 3 questions in the other thread, but I think you didn't understand the second one. Also, you didn't say anything about the first one. So, I'll repeat both in this thread since you asked us to send our questions here.

1. I have a green Pelé. Will I be able to see the upper planet Pelé in the market in order to buy him?

I am asking this because for now it's been 3 days that I don't see any legend up for sale and I assumed it was because you are already experiencing the merger feature and the offer was about legends that I already have in my green roster. So, will I be able to see the players I already have in the silver planet market?

2. I have a green Pelé. Suppose I can see Pelé again in the market and buy a silver Pelé for my squad. Will the green Pelé improve the silver Pelé?

Please notice that here I am not talking about a green Pelé improving a bronze Pelé, but a silver Pelé. I finished first in first division, I assume I will be transfered to silver planet, but with a squad full of green players. Will my green players be used to improve the silver players I eventually buy?

Thanks for the return!

Hi nascimentoandre,
Thanks for writing back. I did actually reply to the first question, but didn't know you were referring to a Silver Pelé, but rather a Bronze one. Answering both of your questions above:
If you have green Pelé you will be able to see the higher planet Pelé in the market and purchase him. Those 2 players would then merge into a Bronze or Silver, depending on which one is available to you in the market, depending on the planet you're in. The merge also takes the player's level into account from the Beginner planet as well. I'll be adding the chart soon (hopefully today) to show how many levels are added with the merge.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Brino, thanks once more for your response. But one thing still isn't clear, and other players are also asking it: how will be handled the merge between a beginner and a silver player?

1. Right now, we all know that a Level 60 beginner player adds 17 levels to its counterpart in the bronze planet.
2. Based on that, we expect that a Level 60 bronze player would do the same to its counterpart in the silver planet.
3. What we still don't know is how many levels a Level 60 beginner player will add to its counterpart in the silver planet, though I assume it could add 5 levels (if 17 beginner adds 5 bronze, it would be fair that 17 bronze (60 beginner) added 5 silver). Could you confirm this for us?

For the rest, I am still waiting for a response from the team on how will I be able to upgrade the planets of my legend players. This update works somehow well for normal players, that can be seen often in the auctions (would be better if user-to-user market came back), can be bought either with money or coins, and are cheaper than the legends. But for the legends, it's really not so good, since each one of them take a long time to appear in the buy now section (specially the best ones), they are expensive and get even more expensive with each new planet. You could help us if you gave us more coins in rewards in the upper planets and if you put the legends available more often than you do right now.

Hey nascimentoandre,
Unfortunately I haven't yet been sent the information on how many levels will be added to the player once he converts to Silver. I'm still waiting for the team to get that ready and send it to me. Once I have it I'll share it with you.
Regarding the issue with the legends, the team has the suggestion to add a way of converting them through Player Improvement, but that has not yet been implemented and I'm not sure if or when it will be.
As always, as soon as I have the information I'll let you all know.
Regards
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2016, 08:14:28 AM »
Hola Brino

Referente al FANTASY MANAGER FOOTBALL 2017 si quieres fichar un jugador nivel bronce que ya tienes en nivel principiante/verde y tienes la plantilla completa no te deja, te obliga a despedir a un jugador cuando en definitiva estás fichando un jugador que ya tienes. Deberíais arreglarlo y en caso de ser un jugador que ya pertenece a tu plantilla que te dejara ficharlo aún cuando tengas el tope de plantilla. No sé si me he explicado bien... Saludos

PD : Sigo pensando que poniendo otra vez una bolsa de fichajes entre managers y ofreciendo la opción de que el juego te diera algo de valor por los jugadores que no te quiere comprar nadie solventariais muchos de los problemas. Y si lo piensas un poco es algo de lo más normal... es como un mercado de segunda mano que tan de moda está en nuestra sociedad hoy en día. Pensadlo, que creo que eso no cuesta mucho, pues una parte ya la teniais hecha...

Hola, pibeman:
Siento el inconveniente - lo acabo de comunicar con los programadores y me dijeron que es algo que comprobaron y que debería estar funcionando. ¿Me podrías decir cuando era la última vez que lo intentaste? Si aún persiste, ¿me podrías enviar tu ID usuario para analizar tu cuenta?
En cuanto el mercado entre usuarios, lo están estudiando para una futura versión.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

alchimista77

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 08:33:01 AM »
Hola Brino.

un saludo

Hola, salvapascu84:

Solo los que quedaron (quedan) 1º o 2º en primera división se subirán automáticamente al planeta plata en cuanto esté listo.

-Brino

Brino nei premi del campionato 1 divisione da 4 giorni è apparso che 1-2 e 3 vengono promossi in pianeta argento....  giusto??? Salgono quindi i primi 3????

Venables2

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 08:47:55 AM »
Hola Brino

Perdona, me puedes volver a decir cuántos slots tengo en mi equipo? Mi Id es 1:414300

En la ficha de mi equipo ponía 39/39. He despedido 6 jugadores y ahora pone 33/33. Sé que compré algún slot hace tiempo y que gané varios jugadores en torneos y compré otros con coins, pero no recuerdo cuántos.

Cuando podáis, arreglad la versión android del juego, para que informe del número de slots correcto.

Muchas gracias

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 07:37:38 PM »
Brino,

Hi Domeni,

Unfortunately I don't yet have the information about our next version and I cannot confirm dates of release. The reason we cannot confirm dates is because if I tell everyone that it will be released tomorrow and then we find issues and have to solve them beforehand, and we don't release it "tomorrow", everyone would get upset and call me out on providing false information and that's not what I want to do. I want to give you information that's as accurate as possible and I don't want to lie to any of you.

Regarding the idea of a permanent table to dismiss players, can you please give me more information? You can already dismiss players -- Please let me know and I'll reply as best and quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance for your understanding about the first part.
-Brino

Hi Brino,

This idea is, when the manager dismiss a player, maybe is better you create a table with values depending of the level of players. For example:
If the manager dismiss a player he will to receive a values.
Player not legends:
Player level 60 - 80M
Player level 50 - 70M
Player level 49 - 69900M
Player level 43 - 69300M
Player level 40 - 60M
And keep until level 1

Legends players:
If the manager dismiss the legend player he will to receive 50% of values in coins about the player independent of level. For example:
Cafu beginner is 400 coins, the manager will to receive 200coins

Because the most problem for the managers is dismiss the players without receive nothing. If you create a permanent table, will be more fair and will to decrease the problem.

I have another question.
When i will to the silver planet, The regular tournaments will to start again??? If yes, could you tell me if the prize of coins and money will be the same or will be to increase? Because the values of the silvers players will be more expensive.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:41:45 PM by Domeni »
*CLUBE DE REGATAS DO FLAMENGO*

FM17
ID - 2:1432655
2xProq8NVz add me!

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2016, 09:09:41 AM »
Hola Brino.

un saludo

Hola, salvapascu84:

-Brino

Brino nei premi del campionato 1 divisione da 4 giorni è apparso che 1-2 e 3 vengono promossi in pianeta argento....  giusto??? Salgono quindi i primi 3????

Buongiorno alchimista77,
Mi puoi inviare uno screenshot di dove c'è scritto che anche 3º posizione viene promossa? Solamente posizioni 1º e 2º in prima divisione vengono promossi.
Fammi sapere,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2016, 09:11:19 AM »
Hola Brino

Perdona, me puedes volver a decir cuántos slots tengo en mi equipo? Mi Id es 1:414300

En la ficha de mi equipo ponía 39/39. He despedido 6 jugadores y ahora pone 33/33. Sé que compré algún slot hace tiempo y que gané varios jugadores en torneos y compré otros con coins, pero no recuerdo cuántos.

Cuando podáis, arreglad la versión android del juego, para que informe del número de slots correcto.

Muchas gracias

Hola, Venables2:
Tienes 31 slots y 33 jugadores - Es el error visual de que hablaba la última vez. (Los programadores ya están avisados pero se lo voy a decir otra vez por si a caso).
Si no compras más slots, siempre tendrás 31 slots a no ser que compras slot 32.
Si tienes otras preguntas me lo dices,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.