Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 26012 times)

Mr Nerv

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #570 on: November 05, 2017, 11:39:54 AM »
...Disappointed...

So my last promotion between planets was forced by the summer promotion, and the fact there were no competitive teams left, did annoy me a little bit. However, thanks to Brino, something was sorted to help the situation, which was massively appreciated...

However, yesterday, I finished 3rd in the first division of one of the two games played, only to be promoted when I wasn't ready which a lot of unclaimed tournament prizes set up for the last game to be played.
It leaves me thinking that the summer promotion has been left in place, as I'm sure there were more requirements in the gold planet?

If I knew this, I would've stayed down. Again, having a Superleague that finishes a day after possible promotions to planets leaves me no longer in a position to make a run for bigger rewards as planned...

...At least I can't complain about the Milan tournament still being stuck on round 2 at the final...

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #571 on: November 08, 2017, 09:50:03 AM »
Hi Guys,
Why is it that players with zero points are never put at sale: for the moment Diego Costa isn't playing at Chelsea but he might become a star from Atletico Madrid in january... i'm willing to take the risk to buy him now and start uograding him right on.

Same for Bale, Santi Carzola, Bravo and so on: they are put too few on sale.

Hey @Phike,
The players with 0 points aren't added in the auctions because they don't have any value. We tend to add the players with a value into the auctions since they'd have more of a benefit for the teams.
We will send your comment to the team to take into consideration though.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #572 on: November 08, 2017, 09:52:18 AM »
Hi Brino,
For the Diamond planet, there is the requirement « win 1000 games » but this summer there was only « finish 1st 2nd or 3rd in the 1st division ».
I want to be sure I will automatically move up to the Diamond planet when it will be available.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards.

Hey @lainte,
The Diamond planet still isn't activated yet, so those requirements are not completed at all.
Once the planet is activated, that's when you can start working to complete those requirements.
We inform you in the game whenever a new planet is activated.
Let me know if you have any questions.
-Brino

Hola Brino !

Does your answer mean that -once the diamond planet is activated - we won't need to have won 1000 games to be promoted to this new planet ???
 ???
This would be quite unfair, as I have been playing lots of tournaments for the last 2 months in order to get this requirement... and at the same time many players didn't play any game, in order to keep all their equipments, to get stronger fully equiped teams, and to win the Ligas every week without any effort...

Hey @Pygmouille,
All I'm saying is that the requirements to complete only start being taken into account when the planet is activated.
This is how it's worked for all the planets. Since the Diamond planet isn't activated yet, the requirements weren't being taken into account. Once the planet is activated, we'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #573 on: November 08, 2017, 09:53:16 AM »
...Disappointed...

So my last promotion between planets was forced by the summer promotion, and the fact there were no competitive teams left, did annoy me a little bit. However, thanks to Brino, something was sorted to help the situation, which was massively appreciated...

However, yesterday, I finished 3rd in the first division of one of the two games played, only to be promoted when I wasn't ready which a lot of unclaimed tournament prizes set up for the last game to be played.
It leaves me thinking that the summer promotion has been left in place, as I'm sure there were more requirements in the gold planet?

If I knew this, I would've stayed down. Again, having a Superleague that finishes a day after possible promotions to planets leaves me no longer in a position to make a run for bigger rewards as planned...

...At least I can't complain about the Milan tournament still being stuck on round 2 at the final...

Hey @Mr Nerv,
Can you please send me your User ID so I can check into this issue for you?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

andestro

• View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 17, 2017, 06:04:37 PM »
Hola, tenis alguna fecha prevista para actualizar el juego a Diamond Planet ? llevamos meses jugando en Platinum Planet y ya se hace algo aburrido.

Un saludo.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #575 on: November 21, 2017, 11:03:58 AM »
Hola, tenis alguna fecha prevista para actualizar el juego a Diamond Planet ? llevamos meses jugando en Platinum Planet y ya se hace algo aburrido.

Un saludo.

Hola, @andestro:
Te entiendo perfectamente. Por el momento no tenemos una fecha prevista, pero estamos trabajando en ello. Estará disponible seguro en la próxima versión que sacamos, la versión 8.0.
Si tienes más preguntas no dudes en decírmelo.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Jordidestroy

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 21, 2017, 07:36:45 PM »
Hola,queria me sacarais de una duda.

Tengo el FCB Fantasy Manager y estoy en el planeta platinium.

Aunque se que no esta listo el planeta diamond,tengo intencion de llegar a el,pero al ver los requisitos
que exige el juego para subie a el, veo que me va a ser imposible.

El juego  me exige quedar 1º2ºo3º(Ya conseguido y no de mucha dificultad),
Ganar el torneo Mundo ¡¡ 3 VECES !! (Bastante complicado ,pero conseguible) y por ultimo,
Ganar 1000 partidos (Imposible a partido unico)
Si es este ultimo fuera entre todos los partido disputados,sea de liga,superliga,torneos,etc,si
seria posible,pero pienso que a partido unico en una año no se puedo conseguir y asi hareis
que la gente se aburra de estar siempre en el mismo mundo.

Quisiera me confirmarais que esto es asi.

Gracias y un saludo,att.Jordi.

FCB Fantasy manger
1:203630

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #577 on: November 22, 2017, 10:50:02 AM »

Aunque se que no esta listo el planeta diamond,tengo intencion de llegar a el,pero al ver los requisitos

Ganar el torneo Mundo ¡¡ 3 VECES !! (Bastante complicado ,pero conseguible) y por ultimo,
Si es este ultimo fuera entre todos los partido disputados,sea de liga,superliga,torneos,etc,si
seria posible,pero pienso que a partido unico en una año no se puedo conseguir y asi hareis

FCB Fantasy manger

Hola @Jordi,
Entiendo lo que quieres decir. Pues sinceramente son 1,000 partidos que tienes que ganar, pero no incluye los partidos de liga ni de torneos, son los partidos de "Jugar Partido".
Si tienes más preguntas, no dudes en decírmelo.
Un saludo,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Txaston

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 22, 2017, 12:26:52 PM »
Jordi, si que se pueden conseguir los 1000 partidos. Te costara unas dos semanas jugando partidos unicos todo el rato.

FCB Fantasy manger

Hola @Jordi,
Entiendo lo que quieres decir. Pues sinceramente son 1,000 partidos que tienes que ganar, pero no incluye los partidos de liga ni de torneos, son los partidos de "Jugar Partido".
Un saludo,
-Brino

Pygmouille

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 23, 2017, 07:39:08 AM »
Jordi, si que se pueden conseguir los 1000 partidos. Te costara unas dos semanas jugando partidos unicos todo el rato.

Se pueden conseguir, pero eso no tiene sentido !!  >:(
Por lo menos tendrian que tener en cuenta los partidos de torneos !!!

Y que beneficios vas a tener, Lutxo, por pasar en Diamond ??
 ???
Nada...solo tendras que comprar tus jugadores de nuevo...
Asi que yo, los 1000 partidos de torneos, les tengo...y desde mucho tiempo  ;)
No hare partidos unicos...y si no paso a la planeta diamond, aun mejor !
 ;D

Txaston

• View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 23, 2017, 03:26:23 PM »
Realmente no tienes ningún beneficio y tienes razón que es mejor quedarse en Platino y así poder disputar las Superligas con rivales menos fuertes. Es el sinsentido de las superligas, que si hay pocos usuarios en Diamond, van a ser muy fuertes y no tienes opción de ganar la Superliga. En cambio, te quedas en Platino y puedes ganar. Creo que van a tener que hacer algo respecto a ello porque va en contra de su modelo de negocio.

Se pueden conseguir, pero eso no tiene sentido !!  >:(
Por lo menos tendrian que tener en cuenta los partidos de torneos !!!

Y que beneficios vas a tener, Lutxo, por pasar en Diamond ??
 ???
Nada...solo tendras que comprar tus jugadores de nuevo...
Asi que yo, los 1000 partidos de torneos, les tengo...y desde mucho tiempo  ;)
No hare partidos unicos...y si no paso a la planeta diamond, aun mejor !
 ;D

Jordidestroy

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 24, 2017, 06:25:00 PM »

FCB Fantasy manger

Hola @Jordi,
Un saludo,
-Brino

Hola,claro que se puede conseguir,pero ahora estoy en 1ª divison platinium y si me ponfo a jugar a partido unico,
que vaya que aburrimiento,acabare descendiendo a 2ª o 3ª y no le veo sentido a eso.

CODM

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 25, 2017, 09:25:57 PM »
Hi Brino
Hope you are doing well
When approximately the diamond planet will be available?
Regards

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #583 on: November 28, 2017, 02:01:57 PM »
Hi Brino
Hope you are doing well
Regards

Hey @CODM,
Unfortunately I can't confirm exact dates at this time, but it will be available in the 8.0 version of the game which will be released as soon as we can.
When I have more info I'll let you know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

CODM

• View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 28, 2017, 09:19:00 PM »
Hi Brino
Hope you are doing well
Regards

Hey @CODM,
Unfortunately I can't confirm exact dates at this time, but it will be available in the 8.0 version of the game which will be released as soon as we can.
When I have more info I'll let you know.
-Brino

Thank you Brino

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.