Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Facebook Account  (Read 307 times)

mbhanderi

• View Profile
Facebook Account
« on: June 12, 2017, 03:42:48 PM »
Hi Mods,

I'm hoping you can help me. I've had this game for nearly 3 years now. When I first downloaded it I had it on 2 different phones one which I hardly use. I linked that to my Facebook account believing that the game on my normal phone will be linked as well. However I can not link my current game to my Facebook account as there's an error message which says that there is already a game linked to that account.

Is there any possibility you can unlink that account so I can link my current game to my Facebook account?

Minz

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Facebook Account
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:56:22 AM »
Hi Mods,

I'm hoping you can help me. I've had this game for nearly 3 years now. When I first downloaded it I had it on 2 different phones one which I hardly use. I linked that to my Facebook account believing that the game on my normal phone will be linked as well. However I can not link my current game to my Facebook account as there's an error message which says that there is already a game linked to that account.

Is there any possibility you can unlink that account so I can link my current game to my Facebook account?

Minz

Hi Minz,

Do you know the User ID of the account your Facebook account is linked to? What's your current User ID?

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

mbhanderi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 09:21:17 PM »
Hi Mods,

Minz

Hi Minz,

Do you know the User ID of the account your Facebook account is linked to? What's your current User ID?

-Brino

Hi Brino,

My Facebook is linked to ID 1:283544 (Manager Name MINZ). I want to unlink this.

My current game that I want to link to my Facebook is 1:280961.

Thank you

Minz

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 10:20:53 AM »
Hi Mods,

Minz

Hi Minz,

-Brino

Hi Brino,

My Facebook is linked to ID 1:283544 (Manager Name MINZ). I want to unlink this.

Thank you

Minz

Thanks mbhanderi,
I can't find your account in Fantasy Manager Football 2017 --- can you let me know which game exactly you're playing?
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

mbhanderi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 10:35:11 AM »
Hi Mods,

Minz

Hi Minz,

-Brino

Hi Brino,

Thank you

Minz

Thanks mbhanderi,
I can't find your account in Fantasy Manager Football 2017 --- can you let me know which game exactly you're playing?
Thanks,
-Brino

Hi Brino, both ID's are for the Liverpool Fantasy game.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 09:47:07 AM »
Hi Mods,

Minz

Hi Minz,

-Brino

Hi Brino,

Thank you

Minz

Thanks mbhanderi,
Thanks,
-Brino

Hi Brino, both ID's are for the Liverpool Fantasy game.

Ok thanks! I've unlinked your Facebook account from the first account, so now you can link it to your other one.
Please send future requests in the "Bugs & Technical Issues" thread so we can keep everything organized :)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Bloodboy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 08:37:20 PM »
How to unlink my Facebook account from my ftb account.
Username: Bloodboy
Manager name: jomo
ID:1755844

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 11:25:36 AM »
How to unlink my Facebook account from my ftb account.
Username: Bloodboy
Manager name: jomo
ID:1755844

Hey @Bloodboy,
Which game are you playing so I can help you with this?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.