Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 132667 times)

FTB admin

• Administrator
  • Don't contact this account for support requests.
    • View Profile
Bugs & Technical Issues
« on: June 09, 2014, 12:10:53 PM »
Have you experienced a bug? This is the place to check out if you're looking for help regarding any technical issue.

**Please note that the best way to report a Bug or Technical issue is by contacting our In-Game Support Department directly from the Support tab by selecting the issue that best explains the one you are experiencing and tapping the SUPPORT button**

In order to allow our staff to resolve the glitch in an even shorter term, please enclose as many details as possible while reporting a bug:
- Your User Name,
- Your User ID
- Your Partner Code
- Please also specify for how long you have been experiencing this issue, in which section/screen of the game, which plataform you are using (Android/iOS), as well as the device and model.

We'll do our best to fix it as soon as possible!
Thank you for your cooperation.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:58:05 PM by serramonte »
Don't contact this account for support requests.

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 09:30:36 PM »
my game keeps crashing when I look at some ones team. or when I look in free agents. also it keeps telling me to sign into facebook when im already signed into it.
NBA GM 15: oFND5aQk
MLB GM: 2xXBm8kiy1
NFL GM: 1xMqAv7SGY

Sullly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 09:58:21 PM »
When you are creating a new FTB account you can't get your 70 free shields it lets you select Baseball General Manager but there isn't anything in the drop down box for "Select License"
I tried on both my iPad and my PC.

patrickedwing

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 11:36:45 PM »
It's not able for androids yet..
UPQMuBnW

iverson3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 06:14:30 AM »
Hi

Login with from the bench account and didn't get the 70 coins bonus.

My account is karumio03@gmail.com  / Name: allen / ID: 2:5560  /fancode: 2xquBjMLZF

Can you check the problem? Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 07:04:48 AM by iverson3 »

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 09:45:44 AM »
When you are creating a new FTB account you can't get your 70 free shields it lets you select Baseball General Manager but there isn't anything in the drop down box for "Select License"
I tried on both my iPad and my PC.

Hi Sullly,
Did you make sure to select "Baseball General Manager" in the box "Select Product" which is above the one for "Select License"?

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 11:57:58 AM »
my game keeps crashing when I look at some ones team. or when I look in free agents. also it keeps telling me to sign into facebook when im already signed into it.

Hey Andrew,

"my game keeps crashing when I look at some ones team. or when I look in free agents" -- Are you getting error messages or is the game just freezing or closing automatically? If you are getting error messages, what do they say?

it keeps telling me to sign into facebook when im already signed into it. --
We unlinked your Facebook from your game so we could see if our theory works (So you will have to log in with your credentials 1 more time):
We found that there is something odd going on with connecting to Facebook and the way the application is being closed. The same thing happens in my device. If you force the app to close while in the game, it will ask you to sign in again when you try to open it after. If you tap the home screen to minimize the app, and then force it to close, the next time you enter, it won't ask you to sign into Facebook again.

It's weird, but we found the issue and it will be fixed in our next version which will be released soon! We're sorry for this inconvenience and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:59:39 AM by serramonte »

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 12:07:42 PM »
Hi

My account is karumio03@gmail.com  / Name: allen / ID: 2:5560  /fancode: 2xquBjMLZF

Hey Iverson,
We have found that you already validated your FTB account with NBA General Manager. You only receive the 70 coins once when you validate your FTB account for the first time.

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »
It's not able for androids yet..

Patrickedwing,
You are correct - we will be releasing the Android version of the game as soon as possible! Once we do, we will let you all know!
Thanks,

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 12:49:01 PM »

Hey Andrew,

"my game keeps crashing when I look at some ones team. or when I look in free agents" -- Are you getting error messages or is the game just freezing or closing automatically? If you are getting error messages, what do they say?

We unlinked your Facebook from your game so we could see if our theory works (So you will have to log in with your credentials 1 more time):
We found that there is something odd going on with connecting to Facebook and the way the application is being closed. The same thing happens in my device. If you force the app to close while in the game, it will ask you to sign in again when you try to open it after. If you tap the home screen to minimize the app, and then force it to close, the next time you enter, it won't ask you to sign into Facebook again.

It's weird, but we found the issue and it will be fixed in our next version which will be released soon! We're sorry for this inconvenience and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
I just get closing automatically
NBA GM 15: oFND5aQk
MLB GM: 2xXBm8kiy1
NFL GM: 1xMqAv7SGY

iverson3

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 01:40:30 PM »
Hi

Hey Iverson,
We have found that you already validated your FTB account with NBA General Manager. You only receive the 70 coins once when you validate your FTB account for the first time.

You never notice abuot that. How should I know?   :-\

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »
Hi

Hey Iverson,

You never notice abuot that. How should I know?   :-\

We understand. We noticed that it isn't 100% clear on the page where you can create an FTB account so we are working on a way to make this more clear to avoid confusion like this.

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 03:47:10 PM »

Hey Andrew,

I just get closing automatically

Hey Andrew - We looked into your account and found what's going on. Everytime your game closed automatically, it was for the same issue and it's currently being worked on and will be fixed in our next version which will be released either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. We're real sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let us know. You can skip directly to the support department by going to MORE --> SUPPORT. Thanks!

UAjn6SH4

• FasHLGzN
    • View Profile
    • FasHLGzN
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 10:13:19 PM »
I did not get my 70 shields for logging into my FTB account
2015 NBA GM:

FasHLGzN

UAjn6SH4

• FasHLGzN
    • View Profile
    • FasHLGzN
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:22 PM »
I did not get my 70 shields for logging into my FTB account
Here is a picture of my account.
2015 NBA GM:

FasHLGzN

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.