Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 53417 times)

matthewtorney

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #390 on: January 02, 2018, 09:43:16 PM »
Hi Brino, Happy New Year!

When will the feature that reduces improvement times by half be reintroduced? It has been several months now, and there was a commitment by FTB in the game to fix that issue and reinstate it.

So, when can we expect that feature to return?

If it isn't going to return, then you seriously need to rethink improvement times. They need to at least be brought in line with the NBA General Manager, which is much more reasonable.

Thanks.
Matt

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #391 on: January 10, 2018, 11:34:56 AM »
Hi everybody,

I'm back in the office and apologize for such a long time without being able to make it into the forum.
Due to the fact that I was on vacation and, since I've been back I've been catching up I didn't have much connection, I wasn't able to connect as I would have liked to.

In any case, I kindly ask for some additional patience as I get through all of your messages, and I can assure you that I'll get to all of your messages as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding, and I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2018, 11:41:14 AM »
Hi Brino
I want to ask you when will be DIAMOND PLANET
available. I done all 3 tasks and I still in platinum
planet this is three week now after I finish all tasks.
I’m playing FC LIVERPOOL game

Hey @Drobcek,
The Diamond planet will be available in the 8.0 version of the game that we're working to release soon. I can't confirm the exact date, but we'll have it ready as soon as possible.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2018, 11:43:01 AM »

When will the feature that reduces improvement times by half be reintroduced? It has been several months now, and there was a commitment by FTB in the game to fix that issue and reinstate it.

If it isn't going to return, then you seriously need to rethink improvement times. They need to at least be brought in line with the NBA General Manager, which is much more reasonable.

Thanks.
Matt

Hey @matthewtorney,
I'm going to check into this with the development team to see if there's any progress on the issue and let you and everyone else know as soon as possible.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

andr66rus

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2018, 03:43:13 PM »

Dear organizers !!!

REMOVE, PLEASE, THESE 10-DAY SUPERLIGUES !!! Who is interested in playing 10 days in a row? Listen to the man who won more than 30 Super League in different managers!
The whole struggle and intrigue exists only in the first and last days .. In my opinion, the optimal duration of these tournaments is 3-4 days! You can make them weekly, once in 2 weeks, or as you like!

Here is a simple math .. only a few players gain over 100,000 points for the entire super league .. people able to gain more than 20,000-30000 are also few, .. respectively, by the third day catching a favorite is unlikely, and most importantly, not interesting for catching up!

an example from life .. you have cases where one player wins 2 super leagues at the same time !! it only talks about an extremely low level of competition, when the player decides in the first days of the task in one super league, and quietly wins one more, simply because the competitors, knowing that the favorite is gaining a huge number of points, simply do not participate in the race.
this could be avoided by shortening the duration of the tournament, when any player would understand that distracting, he has a chance to lose .. and other players would have a motivation to win, because everyone would understand that there is no need to hold a contract 10 days, it's a lot of time .

of course, you decide .. and how you act, according to such rules, we will continue to play .. and we will continue to win)) but it seems to me that it would be more interesting if the chances of winning will be for more players ..
Thank you for attention! good luck to all!

Marco Muck

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 15, 2018, 04:52:18 PM »
Hi Brino,

It is very disapointing to see how Android users compared to iOS users still have disadvantages regarding the possibility to watch videos,  for e.g. half time for level-up of players, 50% bonus for duties, 3 times recharge of energy in 24 hours, etc.   FTB should activate these features for Android users too. 

Best regards, Marco

Thanks.
Matt

Hey @matthewtorney,
I'm going to check into this with the development team to see if there's any progress on the issue and let you and everyone else know as soon as possible.
-Brino

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #396 on: January 16, 2018, 11:16:29 AM »
Hi Brino,

It is very disapointing to see how Android users compared to iOS users still have disadvantages regarding the possibility to watch videos,  for e.g. half time for level-up of players, 50% bonus for duties, 3 times recharge of energy in 24 hours, etc.   FTB should activate these features for Android users too. 

Best regards, Marco

Thanks.
Matt

Hey @matthewtorney,
-Brino

Hi @Marco Muck,

At the moment the videos to reduce improvement time aren't even in the iOS version either. They've been deactivated for a while until we can fix the issue that was affecting them. In any case, I've mentioned before in the forum that our team is working to add all of these into Android's versions soon.

Please also keep in mind that this thread is specifically for suggestions, so if you have questions like this, you can either write it in the Questions thread or the Bugs & Technical Issues thread. That way we can keep everything organized. Thanks!

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.