Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 130454 times)

gcalsingB

• raaTJ1qq // RSdXUjv6 // xsmCxwyx
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 04:31:25 PM »
A few suggestions from the old version...

1) The board messages should display the msgs with the players we bought.
2) As already been told here, the game challenges history is another good feature that is missing from the old version.
3) The extra roster slots.
NBA GM 2016 - raaTJ1qq
NBA GM 2016 - RSdXUjv6
NBA GM 2016 - xsmCxwyx

Ca$hno

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 05:51:53 PM »

2) As already been told here, the game challenges history is another good feature that is missing from the old version.

+1 for all three of those suggestions.
NBAGM Fan Code: 1xoodrytvv

Musestar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 10:56:43 PM »
Any chance of having any of the Utah Jazz roster available? Same players been round and around and still no sign of a Kanter, Burks or Booker??!!!! Please amend this one guys.

t12igger

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2014, 01:17:07 PM »
A lot of players have primary positions/roles and secondary positions/roles. I think we should have the freedom to put players that can play 2 different position in either spots. It doesn't have to be specific for now, but if a player like Pau Gasol can player both Power Forward and Center, then we should be able to put him either the Forward slot or Center slot. You can even go as far as docking like 5% of the player's value if we use their secondary position.

I can't imagine this would be that hard to accomplish unless the code in your application isn't modular (I highly doubt this is the case, I am sure you're developers are great!). In my mind, I imagine it would be as simple as putting the player's primary and secondary roles in an array and doing a condition check to see if the position the user is trying to use the player in is in index 0 or index 1. If position == 1 {dock 5% off of player's attribute}. Then make whatever light modifications you need to do in the algorithm for selecting the best starting line up and you're all systems go.
NBA GENERAL MANAGER 15: HzdvTwxu
FOOTBALL FRANCHISE 2015: 1xKNQGdgoJ

t12igger

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 01:23:10 PM »
Actually, I did think of a case where that would be difficult, if the API that you are getting all the player's stats from doesn't have both the primary and secondary position, I guess it would be a chore to look up every player's info and manually input their secondary position in your database.

PackGrad

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2014, 02:32:07 PM »
I think it would be nice to see a comparison of what the changes are in 2014 vs 2015.

And if any mods are around, maybe some hints at some things to come?

So far the major changes are:
New Graphics/Skins
No Training/Sports Bottles

No changes:
Gameplay
Gameplay Modes
Drafting

Personally I find it hard to get started on a new team after spending so much time on the old team. Is there new modes coming?

Also, 1 thing I dont like is having bank all my money b/c u can lose money on scrimmage but not gain. Bank seems just like a device to slow your progress since lose 10%. Now if u could gain money head to head, it would be more exciting. But only being hurt is not too fun for exhibitions.

goldenboy99

• +1 me if i've helped you ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2014, 07:08:23 PM »
I think it would be nice to see a comparison of what the changes are in 2014 vs 2015.

And if any mods are around, maybe some hints at some things to come?

So far the major changes are:
New Graphics/Skins
No Training/Sports Bottles

No changes:
Gameplay
Gameplay Modes
Drafting

Personally I find it hard to get started on a new team after spending so much time on the old team. Is there new modes coming?

Also, 1 thing I dont like is having bank all my money b/c u can lose money on scrimmage but not gain. Bank seems just like a device to slow your progress since lose 10%. Now if u could gain money head to head, it would be more exciting. But only being hurt is not too fun for exhibitions.

Well there are some gameplay changes like 15 energy tournament matches and 10 energy regular matches.

As for gameplay modes, i think in the news section they announced the release of a feather called "The League" in the next couple of days.

And as for drafting i assume you are referring to the reputation rewards where you could "draft" 1, 2 or 3 players depending on what your reputation was. All this meant was that you get extra players when you start the game if you link your existing FTB account that you used for GM 2014 to your new GM 2015 account.

:)
NBA GM 2014: 72mk2xz2
NBA GM 2015: G6AywP4a
Team I Support: Miami Heat
Favourite Player: LeBron

goldenboy99

• +1 me if i've helped you ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2014, 09:11:37 PM »

+1 for all three of those suggestions.

I really miss the feature of checking your signings in the "messages" section and also the game challeneges in the "play match" section at the top right hand corner......

:(((
NBA GM 2014: 72mk2xz2
NBA GM 2015: G6AywP4a
Team I Support: Miami Heat
Favourite Player: LeBron

boy_thunder1824

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 01:38:19 AM »
can we possibly add additional PV to whoever gets to be named player of week and player of the month? i think this will make players aim for more superstars on their teams. :D
let's play some ball!

kevin durant / kobe bryant / anthony davis

tD7nCs3U

heykid

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2014, 11:18:49 AM »
Not all players are labeled with the appropriate position... Sebastian Telfair a forward????? Also the ability to play certain players at G/F or F/C etc. Not every player plays just one position or any position at all for that matter

Szymiyo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2014, 05:54:11 PM »
Please, think about 2 changes w which would be great:
1. Some players can play more than 1 position, please allow G-F (eg. Hayward, Tyreke Evans) and C-F (eg. Anthony Davis, Greg Monroe) positions.

2. Please allow to trade players instead just release them.

wsucoug38

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2014, 06:44:35 AM »
This is ridiculous IMO!!!
To spend all the time and money and energy on previous version building an awesome team all leveled out at 50 for absolutely nothing?!!!????

What is the point of playing this game if it's all for nothing and back to square one the next year????   Even fantasy leagues you get to keep players or carryover.  We get nothing but what 500 coins that equals 8 dollars and can buy me gary Payton at level 1?    Sorry I was a big fan and had all three (baseball, football and basketball) and enjoyed playing but knowing what all the time and effort gets me at the end (500 coins and a deleted roster) I'm done.  Just a lame way for you guys to make money and had we been informed that leveling up etc was only good for a few months or ever of season I surely wouldn't have wasted my money!!!!   )-:   In baseball I just dropped $40 to take top 5 in World Series tourney so I could get level 50 legend.  Now I got him but for what three months until next spring then they are worthless?   

I wish I was informed of the anticlimactic ending to a what I thought was a cool Francihise.   False advertising and uninformed customers equals scam!!!!!   Take care.

Szymiyo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2014, 10:21:38 AM »
Two best things you could do:

1. Please, allow G-F and C-F positions for certain players ( eg. Gordon Hayward, Anthony Davis, Tyreke Evans, Greg Monroe and many others). Just like in real life. This will improve rooster flexibility.

2. Please, allow to trade players, instead just release them from squad.

Thanks

t12igger

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2014, 06:29:00 PM »
Two best things you could do:

1. Please, allow G-F and C-F positions for certain players ( eg. Gordon Hayward, Anthony Davis, Tyreke Evans, Greg Monroe and many others). Just like in real life. This will improve rooster flexibility.

2. Please, allow to trade players, instead just release them from squad.

Thanks
Yea I suggested this as well in a earlier post, I even wrote out how simple to code would be LOL. But that's just my over assuming self thinking it might be that easy. Maybe it's not who knows but, in my mind it doesn't sound very complicated. I even would take a decrease in the player's value for placing the in their secondary position. I really hope they accomplish this in the next release, but if they can do this in this version, even better.

Another suggestion that I have is, to allow users to cancel player level upgrade. Sometimes I get new players on my roster and I don't need to players that I am improving, but to wait hours for them to finish  upgrading is such a chore.

t12igger

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2014, 08:12:46 PM »
It would also be REALLY great if we can get free coins through tap joy like in football franchise.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.