Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 129832 times)

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #765 on: November 23, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »
Suggestions:

- Show ranking WHILE a competition (for example Basketball Network) is ongoing
- enable chatting in a LEAGUE or in GENERAL
- Show which Country Users are from
- Extend the Profile function (Age, Country, Profile pic,...)

Thanks for the suggestions. I can tell you that we are getting ready the global rankings and some other rankings (cannot give a date of release already).

About the other suggestions, we will think about it, but they are not in the main list of new features right now.

Best regards,

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 25, 2017, 01:28:39 AM »
Here is a suggestion.  Trade cash for coins or coins for cash.  This would make everyone happy in NBA gm!! 

jrcreair

• View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 27, 2017, 01:18:29 AM »
the game is not balanced due to the abuse of fan codes, i think every planet should have limited use of fan codes.

THE WHITE MAMBA

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #768 on: November 28, 2017, 12:21:28 PM »
Here is a suggestion.  Trade cash for coins or coins for cash.  This would make everyone happy in NBA gm!!

Hey there!

That´s a feature that has been in the table since a few years ago. For the moment, we are not planning to release any feature for it in a short future, but it´s not ruled out, so...

Regards,

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 21, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
Based on my game experience of more than one year, I think that the actual system, based not only on active players but also legends, is somehow wrong and unbalanced, because you can have all legends ( I confronted teams with four legends in their starting, nonsense!) in your roster and then the mechanism based on the average statistics of active players in “real nba” is useless.

That’s what I propose:

1)      You can have up to one legend which you  can line up in the ten players, which include your starting five, the sixth man and the other four reserves; no restrictions  for the total number in the  roster.

2)      You need to have in your roster at least five players of your franchise (for example, I manage the New Orleans Pelicans and I’ll need to enroll, for example,  Davis, Cousins, Moore, Rondo and Holiday, which I actually have, except for Moore who is not avalaible for sale). That said, you’ll have to line up at least two of these “franchise” players in the ten players, which include your starting five, the sixth man and the other four reserves.

3) The second suggestion implies that those who develop the game ensure the avalaibility of more players for sale, which actually is  not.

ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #770 on: December 22, 2017, 12:32:24 PM »
Based on my game experience of more than one year, I think that the actual system, based not only on active players but also legends, is somehow wrong and unbalanced, because you can have all legends ( I confronted teams with four legends in their starting, nonsense!) in your roster and then the mechanism based on the average statistics of active players in “real nba” is useless.

That’s what I propose:

1)      You can have up to one legend which you  can line up in the ten players, which include your starting five, the sixth man and the other four reserves; no restrictions  for the total number in the  roster.

2)      You need to have in your roster at least five players of your franchise (for example, I manage the New Orleans Pelicans and I’ll need to enroll, for example,  Davis, Cousins, Moore, Rondo and Holiday, which I actually have, except for Moore who is not avalaible for sale). That said, you’ll have to line up at least two of these “franchise” players in the ten players, which include your starting five, the sixth man and the other four reserves.

3) The second suggestion implies that those who develop the game ensure the avalaibility of more players for sale, which actually is  not.

Hey @Roberto71,
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll send them to the corresponding team to look into!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 28, 2017, 12:37:56 PM »
I always check the ‘Daily player’ in the direct market section and I think its ridiculous that the choice involves all the time players with very low values, whose price is ‘out of the market’ high: what’s the logic about that and, statistically, who is so masochistic to buy them?

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Magicaleagle

• View Profile
« Reply #772 on: January 01, 2018, 04:38:05 AM »

That’s what I propose:

Hey @Roberto71,
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll send them to the corresponding team to look into!
-Brino

I have always said that a team that chooses his team,  and then signs players from that team should get a roster bonus for each on the roster or lineup.
NBA GM 2015 ThjBemgJ

NBA GM 2014 1ajmahRz

Magicaleagle

• View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 01, 2018, 04:39:44 AM »
I still would like to see players for auction that are playing in games that night.
NBA GM 2015 ThjBemgJ

NBA GM 2014 1ajmahRz

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #774 on: January 10, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »
Thanks for your suggestions!
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 12, 2018, 06:08:53 PM »
Pleass stop the Access packs and give us the usual packs for 10 EUR back :( It has become just to expensive.

Are you really selling as many packs as before?

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 24, 2018, 11:33:45 AM »
Well done...I noticed that now on players' status appear the real height and weight, thus contributing more realism to the game

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

JUSTATAD

« Reply #777 on: January 27, 2018, 04:42:05 AM »
The game is going to annoy everybody.

The best features like selling/trading players are deleted.

The daily live gsme events which where the best, are deleted.

So sad to see this game running into the ground by these people ;-(

As a new player I see that features I'd like to have, they have been deleted from the game. That's a pity! And if game gets harder and harder, me like I think some other people will stop playing.

haagsma

• View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 31, 2018, 05:54:46 PM »
Dear sirs,

Please find below some suggestions that basically only require some visual adjustments to the game, and therefore shouldn’t be hard to implement.

Rank the teams in the Tournaments:
Please rank the teams in each level (division) according to the standings of last year. For example the Cavs should be the hardest teams in level 2 Central dicision, instead of the weakest team (as they are in this game right now). I know this is only a visual adjustment that does not have any effect on the game itself, but I am sure it will add some fun in playing tournaments if they are in line with the actual team strenghts. It makes sense to make such an adjustment in the release of each new version of the game at the start of each new NBA season. Unfortunately this has not been done for years.

Possibility to change the team you’re managing:
This is only a visual adjustment as well, but it will add some fun and give some long time players (as well as new users) the possibility to change the visual layout of the game and give it a fresh new look (front player, logo etc). If it can only be done for some cash or coins, it would still consider to do it.

Again, these are visual adjustments only. However I think lot of users will like it.
Please give me your thoughts on this. If it is not possible to make such visual adjustments, please let us know why.
Thank you.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.