Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 778042 times)

Granz

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #9150 on: January 25, 2018, 03:39:16 PM »
Hi guys,

Apologies for the inconveniences. In fact, there was another issue with server 3 since about 11:00 p.m. (GMT+1) last night. We've resolved it this morning as quickly as possible, and now everything should be working correctly.

I want to make sure you guys know that the issue that happened now is not the same server issue as last month. That issue was resolved, and this one was totally new.

In any case, we've been working on changing the servers to a more stable location, and we think that this might have had something to do with it. Everything should be working correctly now.

-Brino

I cannot connect, and it is not the internet.

I reach the screen with the version, then timeout.

It is working now.

Vn19472

• View Profile
« Reply #9151 on: January 25, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
Hey @Vn19472,
I think what you're referring to is a visual error that we have in the current version of Android. Can you confirm if you're playing with Android?
If that's the case, our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible, but it's only visual -- it's not affecting your balance in any way.
-Brino

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9152 on: January 27, 2018, 06:50:39 AM »
The function of players update value every 5 games played by the teams is not working anymore: Simmons and Embiid of sixers and Towns of t’wolves (already 4 days!) are not updated
ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9153 on: January 27, 2018, 10:35:06 AM »
The function of players update value every 5 games played by the teams is not working anymore: Simmons and Embiid of sixers and Towns of t’wolves (already 4 days!) are not updated

@Brino please help us. Tomorrow I need Curry and Durant with the new PVs to get by team better for the tournament.

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9154 on: January 27, 2018, 05:58:56 PM »
In the weekends.... “we are left to our own devices” by the assistance. In addition to the mentioned bugs, in the direct market now there are only today Legends....

@Brino please help us. Tomorrow I need Curry and Durant with the new PVs to get by team better for the tournament.

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Gogom

• View Profile
« Reply #9155 on: January 29, 2018, 07:23:29 AM »
Again no player value updates.
ID: 2:108347

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9156 on: January 29, 2018, 11:18:10 AM »
Now you updated even players that shouldn't have to be updated. John Wall has now a PV of 225, even if the Wizards didn't play their 50th game. You killed my lineup :(

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9157 on: January 29, 2018, 12:03:24 PM »
Many of my players received an "early" value update (four games played only), thus diminishing the total value of my team,  which could have been higher after the usual  stretch of five games played.

The "rulers" have changed  the  rules "on the way"??????

This is not fair, I reclaim some compensantion

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9158 on: January 29, 2018, 03:31:30 PM »
I’m on server 1 and have the same issue. Can’t enter the game. It freezes on the version screen. That happens on my iPad with the new version of the app 4.22

I did not download the new version on my iPhone and I can play just fine.

Hey @gcalsingB,
You're referring to a different issue. The issue with server 3 affected the jobs, tournaments, etc., but your issue seems to be caused by something else.
Are you still having that trouble today?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9159 on: January 29, 2018, 03:31:50 PM »
Hi guys,

Apologies for the inconveniences. In fact, there was another issue with server 3 since about 11:00 p.m. (GMT+1) last night. We've resolved it this morning as quickly as possible, and now everything should be working correctly.

I want to make sure you guys know that the issue that happened now is not the same server issue as last month. That issue was resolved, and this one was totally new.

In any case, we've been working on changing the servers to a more stable location, and we think that this might have had something to do with it. Everything should be working correctly now.

-Brino

I cannot connect, and it is not the internet.

I reach the screen with the version, then timeout.

It is working now.

Ok perfect! Thanks for letting me know! :)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9160 on: January 29, 2018, 03:35:16 PM »
Hi everybody,

I thought I mentioned this already in the forum, but I may be wrong. There's an issue with the system that automatically updates the points after each set of 5 games. We're working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we have to update the points manually, and since the matches finish in the middle of the night here in Spain, we cannot update them until the next morning.

We can assure you that the points will be updated as they should, but - until the automated system issue is resolved, the update will be done the next morning. If it's on the weekend, it will be updated on Monday morning.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're doing the best we can to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. The points should already be fixed for today, including some legend players that, for some reason, were moved to 0 points.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9161 on: January 29, 2018, 03:36:00 PM »
*GOOD NEWS*

I will be able to open the new forum on February 1st. I will add the necessary information in the post about the new forum as soon as possible so you can be aware of everything.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9162 on: January 29, 2018, 04:02:06 PM »
Hi everybody,

I thought I mentioned this already in the forum, but I may be wrong. There's an issue with the system that automatically updates the points after each set of 5 games. We're working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we have to update the points manually, and since the matches finish in the middle of the night here in Spain, we cannot update them until the next morning.

We can assure you that the points will be updated as they should, but - until the automated system issue is resolved, the update will be done the next morning. If it's on the weekend, it will be updated on Monday morning.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're doing the best we can to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. The points should already be fixed for today, including some legend players that, for some reason, were moved to 0 points.

-Brino

Hi Brino, we know that and that is not the problem. :)
You updated to many players, also players with teams that played only 48 or 49 games were updated.

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: January 29, 2018, 04:46:13 PM »
I’m talking about Davis and Cousins(pelicans), Curry and Durant(warriors) whose value should be based on the five games played but according to the game is on four(?), and Wall(wizard)......

Many of my players received an "early" value update (four games played only), thus diminishing the total value of my team,  which could have been higher after the usual  stretch of five games played.

The "rulers" have changed  the  rules "on the way"??????

This is not fair, I reclaim some compensantion

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Gogom

• View Profile
« Reply #9164 on: January 30, 2018, 08:09:21 AM »
For how long is wall going to be off the table? I have been trying to purchase him for a month now and every time i get the message that i was outbidded but nobody is bidding. I tried to enter Play Game before entering auctions and IT worked for some players but not for Wall.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.