Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 774680 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #9165 on: January 30, 2018, 01:09:42 PM »
For how long is wall going to be off the table? I have been trying to purchase him for a month now and every time i get the message that i was outbidded but nobody is bidding. I tried to enter Play Game before entering auctions and IT worked for some players but not for Wall.

Hey @Gogom,
Unfortunately, this is hard to say because many users want to sign Wall, so this is also happening to other users. The issue is not the fact that the auctions aren't working for that player. The issue is that so many people want to sign him, and when multiple users make bids at the same time, it throws the auction off a bit and the prices don't update correctly, because of the multiple bids. We're going to try to find a solution to make it update correctly, but the auctions, in general, is working correctly.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9166 on: January 30, 2018, 01:10:41 PM »
Hi @Diavolo and @Roberto71,
We're going to check into the issues you've brought forward and see what's going on.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9167 on: January 30, 2018, 08:01:07 PM »
According to the official news, Wall will undergo surgery to his knee (then his pv will go to 0 very soon) and for a long time he won’t be playing....then, actually, I suggest not to “buy” him!

http://global.nba.com/news/john-wall-undergo-knee-procedure/

For how long is wall going to be off the table? I have been trying to purchase him for a month now and every time i get the message that i was outbidded but nobody is bidding. I tried to enter Play Game before entering auctions and IT worked for some players but not for Wall.

Hey @Gogom,
Unfortunately, this is hard to say because many users want to sign Wall, so this is also happening to other users. The issue is not the fact that the auctions aren't working for that player. The issue is that so many people want to sign him, and when multiple users make bids at the same time, it throws the auction off a bit and the prices don't update correctly, because of the multiple bids. We're going to try to find a solution to make it update correctly, but the auctions, in general, is working correctly.
-Brino
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:09:00 PM by Roberto71 »
ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #9168 on: January 31, 2018, 09:54:48 AM »
Hi brino. I was not able to log in last January 26, so i failed to collect my prize. It’s just a stojakovic i think, on my second account ID 3:1182614. Can you please credit me the player and coins? Never mind the power up.

Also, John Wall was replaced by Drummond in the all stars. Can you put drummond on the “buy now” so we can buy him? Thanks

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9169 on: January 31, 2018, 12:00:12 PM »
Hi brino. I was not able to log in last January 26, so i failed to collect my prize. It’s just a stojakovic i think, on my second account ID 3:1182614. Can you please credit me the player and coins? Never mind the power up.

Also, John Wall was replaced by Drummond in the all stars. Can you put drummond on the “buy now” so we can buy him? Thanks

Hey @Jolt,
Either this weekend or Monday, Drummond will appear in the "Buy Now" section.
Regarding the reward, are you referring to the Global Games competition reward? If so, I've just added it into your account. Keep in mind that the message to collect your prizes for those competitions are always added a few days in advance, so if you see you won't be able to log in one day, it's best to collect them earlier.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Xspenser

• View Profile
« Reply #9170 on: January 31, 2018, 01:17:55 PM »
There is something going completely wrong with the players Updates. In the morning, for instance, Harden was updated, in the afternoon he is back to the old standings... the same issue with Griffin, Porzingis, Drummond and Chris Paul. Whats happening there?

Could you give some advice? Thanks.

Mailman32

• View Profile
« Reply #9171 on: January 31, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »
The same happend to me.
Harden went down from 475 back to 170..

Gogom

• View Profile
« Reply #9172 on: January 31, 2018, 04:08:26 PM »
Whats up with the player values? Its all messed up and I am losing some crucial games in the weekly league because i was counting on some players which are worthless now. Please look into it.
ID: 2:108347
ID: 2:108347

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9173 on: January 31, 2018, 04:18:48 PM »
Hey guys,

We're working on fixing an issue with the automatic player value updates, and it seems to be going a bit crazy lately.
We'll have it fixed as soon as possible.

The values for those affected players should already be correct now, but if not, please let me know.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

eeweep

• View Profile
« Reply #9174 on: January 31, 2018, 04:52:48 PM »
Hi Brino,

Nop, still wrong player values, please fix it!

Giginho

• View Profile

Krinm86

• View Profile
« Reply #9176 on: January 31, 2018, 06:42:40 PM »
I have the same issue. This morning Hardens 475 value was updated, so my level 50 Harden silver was around 19.000, now he is down to 6800 again even though his recent games 46-49 is still registrering as 475 which is really weird. Please fix this.

Team: Lakers
ID:3:7615030
Fan code: 3x7knptSUW

snitch55

• View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: January 31, 2018, 10:39:34 PM »
The same problem and i also think there is a problem with A.Davis

Team: Lakers
ID:3:6870818
Fan code: 3x5npzKPWY

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9178 on: February 01, 2018, 07:39:01 AM »
Hi everyone,
Throughout the day today, I'll reply to any unanswered messages directly in our new forum:
https://fromthebench.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
Thanks for your patience,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.