Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 37065 times)

Mavo7

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2016, 08:14:13 AM »
I got the rewards for division 11 but I reached division 9

Hi Mavo7,
I think what's going on is that you saw the division in which you're starting the new season (11), but the prize was from division 9. At the start of the new season, it takes the stars you received in the previous season's reward and adds them onto Division 20 (which is the division every user starts at in the new season, without adding the stars received from rewards). In your case, you would have received 27 stars which would have you start the next season in Division 11 rather than in Division 20. (3 stars move you up to the next division).
If you have any additional questions, just let me know.
-Brino
I started the new season at division 15 so it cant be that.
Thanks for the help anyway

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2016, 08:50:49 AM »

Hi Mavo7,
I think what's going on is that you saw the division in which you're starting the new season (11), but the prize was from division 9. At the start of the new season, it takes the stars you received in the previous season's reward and adds them onto Division 20 (which is the division every user starts at in the new season, without adding the stars received from rewards). In your case, you would have received 27 stars which would have you start the next season in Division 11 rather than in Division 20. (3 stars move you up to the next division).
-Brino

Hey Mavo7,
Can you send me your User ID so I can double check everything for you? I want to make sure everything worked as it was supposed to.
Thanks,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2016, 08:53:49 AM »
My Ramos is like a ghost. He appears and disappears every day. I think it is a bug. Please check into my account to see what is going on. My username is Shao. ID: 1115896
I also have the screenshots to prove I owns Ramos but I don't know how to post it on forum.

Now he disappears from my roster. Wired.

Hi Illyspooner,
That is strange. I've just checked into your account and can't see him on your roster.
Please send me a PM with your email and I'll open a Support ticket - we can handle this better there.
Thanks
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Pedris90

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2016, 09:49:48 AM »
Ciao Brino,
ho lo stesso problema di Mavo7, ho ricominciato dalla 15 ma tu mi hai scritto che avrei ricominciato dalla 10.
ID: 1.2.4:104771
Grazie

Mavo7

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2016, 08:08:23 PM »

Hi Mavo7,
-Brino

Hey Mavo7,
Can you send me your User ID so I can double check everything for you? I want to make sure everything worked as it was supposed to.
Thanks,
-Brino
My user id is: 1.2.8:75679
Thanks Brino

nass

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2016, 08:52:52 PM »
Hi guys. I made the update Today and my game was deleted I have To restart from the beginning. Can you check it please? My username is NA2S I was in division 6 or 7.
And last month and I got rewards for division 6 but I reached division 3..... why?
Thanks.

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 10:35:41 AM »
Hi, here are some bugs you should fix:
- The game prevents your mobile phone to go to screensaver mode.
- The collection section contains duplicates from page 22/24. (there are 24 pages of 12 cards => 288 players ; but the counter on the footer indicates up to 248 players, which is probably the right number of distinct cards)
- Sometimes you can lose a game as if you leave it in the middle, but you actually didn't (the app leaves the game for you)
- Once you reach division 15 or higher, you cannot go below Division 15: is it normal?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2016, 11:23:52 AM »
Hi guys. I made the update Today and my game was deleted I have To restart from the beginning. Can you check it please? My username is NA2S I was in division 6 or 7.
And last month and I got rewards for division 6 but I reached division 3..... why?
Thanks.

Hi nass,
I believe we're solving this in Zendesk, right?
Please let me know if that's not the case.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »
- The collection section contains duplicates from page 22/24. (there are 24 pages of 12 cards => 288 players ; but the counter on the footer indicates up to 248 players, which is probably the right number of distinct cards)
- Sometimes you can lose a game as if you leave it in the middle, but you actually didn't (the app leaves the game for you)
- Once you reach division 15 or higher, you cannot go below Division 15: is it normal?

Hi Whynot,

I'm going to reply to your 3 messages from the 3 threads in here, that way we can keep it organized.
1st of all, thanks for your suggestions in the suggestions page. I do plan to add a rules page, I just haven't yet had time to do it.
I've sent the above and other issues/suggestions you mentioned here and in the other thread to the development team so they can check into. In fact, the issue with the duplicate players from pages 22-24 has already been reported.

Are you playing with Android or iOS? When you use the "*" when referring to competing with many 4*, are you referring to the division? Can you please clarify that for me so I can better understand exactly what you mean? Please also send me your User ID which can be found when you click on the (+) next to COLLECTION - then on the bottom right of the screen you'll see and ID with the format X:X:XXXX.

Thanks a lot,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Psgmaniac

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 05:14:37 PM »
Bonjour j ai fait un achat sur flip football a 5€99 et je n ai pas eu mes pack que faire

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2016, 10:50:11 AM »

Hi Whynot,

I'm going to reply to your 3 messages from the 3 threads in here, that way we can keep it organized.
1st of all, thanks for your suggestions in the suggestions page. I do plan to add a rules page, I just haven't yet had time to do it.
I've sent the above and other issues/suggestions you mentioned here and in the other thread to the development team so they can check into. In fact, the issue with the duplicate players from pages 22-24 has already been reported.

Are you playing with Android or iOS? When you use the "*" when referring to competing with many 4*, are you referring to the division? Can you please clarify that for me so I can better understand exactly what you mean? Please also send me your User ID which can be found when you click on the (+) next to COLLECTION - then on the bottom right of the screen you'll see and ID with the format X:X:XXXX.

Thanks a lot,
-Brino

Hi Brino,

Thank you for your quick answer. Actually when using the "*" I was referring to the "diamond(s)" you find on top right of cards (indicating the power of the cards).
I play with iOS.
Here's my ID: 1.2.7:138082
Thanks for checking

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2016, 10:38:57 AM »
Bonjour j ai fait un achat sur flip football a 5€99 et je n ai pas eu mes pack que faire

Hi Psgmaniac,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send me your User ID so we can check your account to try to identify the issue? You can find it when tapping the (+) button next to ""COLLECTION"" on the home screen. Please also send a screenshot of the purchase (if it's iOS), or the Reference number (GPA.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX) if it's with Google Play).
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »

Hi Whynot,

Thanks a lot,
-Brino

Hi Brino,

Thank you for your quick answer. Actually when using the "*" I was referring to the "diamond(s)" you find on top right of cards (indicating the power of the cards).
I play with iOS.
Here's my ID: 1.2.7:138082
Thanks for checking

Hi Whynot,
Thanks a lot for the clarification - I know what you're referring to now.
You'd start getting those cards in the packs once you reach the top divisions, like 1, 2 and possibly 3 as well.
Let me know if you have any additional questions or doubts.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Whynot

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2016, 07:36:07 PM »
Hi Brino,
Thanks for the answer. Do you mean you need to be in those divisions when getting the packs? Or is it sufficient to have reached those divisions at least once before for getting Matthaus, Muller, Maldini etc... and cards of level 4?
I've met players with decks full of 4 and 5 diamonds cards in divisions 9 or 10 for instance.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2016, 10:33:29 AM »
Hi Brino,
Thanks for the answer. Do you mean you need to be in those divisions when getting the packs? Or is it sufficient to have reached those divisions at least once before for getting Matthaus, Muller, Maldini etc... and cards of level 4?
I've met players with decks full of 4 and 5 diamonds cards in divisions 9 or 10 for instance.

Hi Whynot,
I was informed that at the beginning it was like that but now it doesn't matter (I just didn't know of the change until now). Anyone in division 20 could have the same probability of receiving a higher value player than anyone in the higher divisions.
It's possible for users to have many cards if they've received them in the Starter Pack, or if they've purchased many cards. One of the 4 star players is given after completing the collection.
Let me know if you have any additional questions,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.