Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 2770 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Suggestions
« on: April 21, 2016, 10:26:15 AM »
Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the game? Let us know and we'll send them to our Concept team to review for our future versions!

--

¿Tenéis algunas ideas sobre cómo mejorar el juego? ¡Compartidlas con nosotros y la pasaremos al equipo de concepto para tenerlas en cuenta para próximas verisones!
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Whynot

• View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 10:21:04 AM »
Hi, here are some improvements you can make:
- Create a rules section (the "Did you know" messages are not rules or clear enough for newcomers)
- Allow to delete your account
- Explain the cards and how you allocate the points on its corners
- Give more details on the players to make the cards more appealing (zoom function when you click on the card, player's bio and stats, ...), in particular when you parse the collection section.

Cmgopy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 04:56:42 AM »
Hi, first of all. Great game. Then, just a pair of suggestions. Maybe it could be add
Some individual stats, like played games, won games, porcentage of wins, etc. And maybe An individual ranking.. Just to be more competitive! Thank you

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 09:53:33 AM »
Hey guys,

Thanks for your suggestions - I've passed them along to the team to keep in mind for future verisons.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

unzenkun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 01:04:37 AM »
I'd love to see odds of getting different colored cards in packs.

Scampi12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 12:07:15 AM »
Basically, sort your fucking matching logic out on flip football. It's absolutely pointless playing when you get to division 2 unless you spend ridiculous amounts of money on packs to get the best players. Literally every game you are put in is against some sad cunt in the champion division who has clearly paid to get packs (which are seriously over priced may I add) and you can't win, so end up relegated to division 3 again. Sort out the fucking game logic so you can't match a champion division player unless you're actually in that division, to give us a chanc of getting to that league. It's not hard to make it a level playing field rather than scamming us every day folk into paying a shit load of cash on over priced packs which generally have majority shit cards in them anyway.

Also, when you open a pack, give us the vision of every player inside and not just one player so you know who you are getting straight away and to add to that make tournament entries cheaper - ether less coins or less real money.

I had been really enjoying this game until this shit started happening, so please sort it out.

UKYO2769

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 09:10:37 PM »
So far I'm enjoying the game. However I hope the following suggestions make the game a lot better

1. We need an option to sort the chips.  By Team - league or  nation or by strength (highest number on chip sorted up,left, right, or down)

2. Reward coins for: A. Completing a team B: Reaching a new level you hadn't reach before (LV.20-15 =10coins LV.14-10=15coins LV.9-5=20 LV. 4-1=25 reaching Champions nets you a free tournament entry and say a pack with a  4star guarantee. and finally C. For having wins streaks (3W=5coins 5W=10coins 7W=15coins 10=20coins every win after a twenty win streak is 5coins. Note: drawing a match ends a win streak)

3.Ceate a veteran division and add legendary player packs (300coins) where only the legends are used  (only available when you completed the current collection and reach champions.) within this division of Veterans a new rule comes into play: flipping a chip will flip the adjacent chips whom numbers are lower than that chip which was flipped.
*Note: legend chips should be attributed with: A,K,Q and J (Ace,King, Queen,and Jack)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 08:11:45 AM »
Thanks for your suggestions, guys.
I'm passing them along to the team.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Katsche

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »
Wow, im really surprised that every Player thinks that the packs are overpriced, if you think of it, here its ~14-20 wins and the matches are extremely short. My suggestion is that it's currently impossible (or you get stupiditly lucky)to get to Champions Division thats right, but not because people have payd too much , i myself have 8 legends and others green in my lineup, without paying anything (just from playing tournaments). The Problem is the Season reward cards, even if you have a full team of Legends, those doublesided A cards are extremely overpowered and most of the champions i play have atleast 2 of em, i can manage a lucky win sometimes but only if the opponent makes a huge mistake.
It should be possible to get those cards in a pack like the NBA Flip Legend Pack for 400 coins, that would allow people like me who are always div 1-2 to finally achieve the Champions Divison (because i already had that experience that my opponent played 6 of those overpowered cards and i could not even flip his cards once).
Anyways still a fun game to play, but im currently sticking with NBA Flip since it offers you more options.  :D
Good job in both of the games !
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:48:29 PM by Katsche »

Peckcolu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 03:17:09 PM »
Basically, sort your fucking matching logic out on flip football. It's absolutely pointless playing when you get to division 2 unless you spend ridiculous amounts of money on packs to get the best players. Literally every game you are put in is against some sad cunt in the champion division who has clearly paid to get packs (which are seriously over priced may I add) and you can't win, so end up relegated to division 3 again. Sort out the fucking game logic so you can't match a champion division player unless you're actually in that division, to give us a chanc of getting to that league. It's not hard to make it a level playing field rather than scamming us every day folk into paying a shit load of cash on over priced packs which generally have majority shit cards in them anyway.

Also, when you open a pack, give us the vision of every player inside and not just one player so you know who you are getting straight away and to add to that make tournament entries cheaper - ether less coins or less real money.

I had been really enjoying this game until this shit started happening, so please sort it out.

Think you need to learn the game , 300 coins gets you in the tournament so that's how I win all my players , also you just have to slide to the right to see what players you get in the pack .

Akpsmodding

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 11:16:25 PM »
Hey Brino,

I think I can help you for the french version because they are too many mistakes
I'm French and i think I can help you a lot if you want just send me pictures of the sentences and i will correct them ;) ;)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »
Hey Brino,

I think I can help you for the french version because they are too many mistakes
I'm French and i think I can help you a lot if you want just send me pictures of the sentences and i will correct them ;) ;)

Hi Akpsmodding,
Can you please send me a PM with the mistakes so I can check into it with the team?
Thanks
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Akpsmodding

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 05:27:53 PM »
Hi, yes i will do it this week

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.