Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 15802 times)

Ms T

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »
Thanks Brino, I am appreciative of what you're doing.

I was actually hoping that the cards I had on the other account would be added in to the one I am keeping. Not merging the two, basically just looking at the other as reference to see what I have, and then adding them from the collection on my preferred account.

I probably should have said that from the beginning, but let's consider this one resolved.  :)

Do you know when the next release will be and what the changes in that release would be by any chance?
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2016, 08:20:47 AM »
Thanks Brino, I am appreciative of what you're doing.

I was actually hoping that the cards I had on the other account would be added in to the one I am keeping. Not merging the two, basically just looking at the other as reference to see what I have, and then adding them from the collection on my preferred account.

I probably should have said that from the beginning, but let's consider this one resolved.  :)

Do you know when the next release will be and what the changes in that release would be by any chance?

Hey itsT,

Unfortunately that was what I meant by not being able to merge the accounts. I can't merge the cards, but I swapped the coins as a courtesy for the inconvenience.

At this time I don't have any information on when the next version will be out but I'll try to get more information for you guys and post it here as soon as I can.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

marco1220

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2016, 12:48:22 PM »
Hello i don't have a Android Phone, i play on facebook the PC version im division4, but there are no tournaments, i really wanted to play them, is there in any way of adding them to pc version?

Illyspooner

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2016, 01:24:22 PM »
Hi Brino, can you tell me what is special for the shiny cards(those with moving background)? I have a Vucevic who is shiny while I noticed other player's Vucevic is normal one. Any difference between shiny one and normal one? Thanks.
Everton FM16: 1xjChNDGJU
FM16: 1xpNDfc4TX
NBA Flip: 78719

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 01:48:39 PM »
Hi Brino, can you tell me what is special for the shiny cards(those with moving background)? I have a Vucevic who is shiny while I noticed other player's Vucevic is normal one. Any difference between shiny one and normal one? Thanks.

It's just a design difference, really. They don't appear as much though.
-Brino

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2016, 08:39:07 AM »
Hello i don't have a Android Phone, i play on facebook the PC version im division4, but there are no tournaments, i really wanted to play them, is there in any way of adding them to pc version?

Hey marco1220,
I'm going to check into this and once I have the info I'll let you know. Do you have an Apple device? You can also play there.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 07:22:52 PM »
Hi Brino

At the time of posting this, I am firmly placed in 4th position in the Champions Division.

I’ve flip flopped between 3 and 4 in the last two days but as of the last 24 hours, there has been absolutely no movement in my position.

I imagine there is some sort of queuing system, there has to be considerable drops in the positions higher, i.e. 1-3 in order for me to move up to either of those positions.

I can’t imagine any other scenario. My win ratio is much much higher than draws or losses in consecutive games.

Maybe the order of improved ranking has broken. ;D

Any thoughts on the above? I know how ranking is determined, but it seems out of the ordinary to stagnate on the same level for so long. It's actually been almost two days now.

Due to this I am getting the impression that no further movement will happen until the end of the season. So technically, there is no real incentive to play for anymore for the remainder of this month?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2016, 07:36:17 AM »
Hi Brino

At the time of posting this, I am firmly placed in 4th position in the Champions Division.

I’ve flip flopped between 3 and 4 in the last two days but as of the last 24 hours, there has been absolutely no movement in my position.

I imagine there is some sort of queuing system, there has to be considerable drops in the positions higher, i.e. 1-3 in order for me to move up to either of those positions.

I can’t imagine any other scenario. My win ratio is much much higher than draws or losses in consecutive games.

Any thoughts on the above? I know how ranking is determined, but it seems out of the ordinary to stagnate on the same level for so long. It's actually been almost two days now.

Due to this I am getting the impression that no further movement will happen until the end of the season. So technically, there is no real incentive to play for anymore for the remainder of this month?

Hey Ms T,
Sorry I wasn't able to make it into the forum on Friday due to other tasks. What do you see as your position right now? Is it still 3 or 4?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2016, 09:29:36 AM »
Hi Brino

Hey Ms T,
Sorry I wasn't able to make it into the forum on Friday due to other tasks. What do you see as your position right now? Is it still 3 or 4?
-Brino

Hi Brino,

I remained in 4th until this morning. I continued playing hoping that the ranking would improve, alas. Could it have anything to do with seeing the following message "You have dropped -4 positions in the Champions ranking"? I think that message was displayed after an opponent left during a game.

Pretty much since then my ranking remained the same. I'm probably grasping at straws on that one but I would really be interested to know why ranking stopped improving towards the end of the season.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 10:35:48 AM »
Hi Brino

Hey Ms T,
-Brino

Hi Brino,

I remained in 4th until this morning. I continued playing hoping that the ranking would improve, alas. Could it have anything to do with seeing the following message "You have dropped -4 positions in the Champions ranking"? I think that message was displayed after an opponent left during a game.

Pretty much since then my ranking remained the same. I'm probably grasping at straws on that one but I would really be interested to know why ranking stopped improving towards the end of the season.

Hey Ms T,
I'm really not sure, but I'm going to try to find out for you!
I'll keep you posted as soon as I find anything out from the developers.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2016, 11:15:07 AM »
Alright, thanks.

A couple of questions with regards to the Champions Division:

- Are you linked to opponents you've previously played? I have found that so far, almost 90% of my opponents are players that I have played before.
New opponents are few and far in between. 
For about roughly three weeks I am almost always matched against the same people on a daily basis.

- In terms of coins as part of the reward, does it vary across Champions Divisions as in the ranking you hold as it does in Division 20 -1 or is the amount standard across the Division?

- Is Division 13 the default new start rank after the end of season reward if you've reached the highest possible position i.e 1-3 in Champions Division and Division 1?

- What are the rewards overall? I saw the following in the NBA Flip forum:

Hi, just wanted to know the reward system for ranked. Is it something like silver ranks get a blue card, gold rank (4-1) get green card and legend gets purple? And as the rank increases within that rank interval does the card reward get better? Is gold a reward too? Thx. Knowing such things will be great motivation for playing rather than blindly ranking.

Hi Crisismakerz,

I understand what you're saying. I'm currently working on revising/updating a help text that another user created for the game which will explain all of this and a lot more of how the game works. It'll be a great help for all of you. As soon as it's finished, I'll upload it and send you all the location of the text.

In the meantime, you will receive a reward in all divisions but of course, the higher the division, the better the reward. From divisions 20-11 you'll receive a white card, but the coin rewards differ according to the division. From divisions 10-6, you'll receive a blue card and coins according to the division. From divisions 5-1 you'll receive a green card and coins according to the division. Just for entering the Legend division, you'll receive a gold card. From Legend 500-1 you'll receive Rare cards.

As soon as I'm done with that help text, I'll let you know and everything will be specified more completely there.

-Brino

Hi, Brino. TOP 500 players from Legend Divion got the Rare card or TOP 50?

Hi Illyspooner,
Right now they're all listed as Rare cards but with different ranks. Our team is working on adding new names to the ranks to make it more clear.
Until 499 you receive a Gold card - from 500-100 you'll receive a rare card at rank 3, 21-99 is a very rare card at rank 2 and 20-1 is a super rare card.
-Brino

1. Is it the same in Flip Football or is there a difference?
2. If it is the same, I've not received a Gold card for entering the Champions Division?
3. My highest Division reached prior to the latest end of season reward was Division 1, in that I received a blue card and not a green.
4. What was the super rare card for the past season in Champions Division? I've received Platini, was that the card?

If it is different in Flip Football then you may disregards questions 2 - 4, though I'd appreciate clarification if there is similarity or differences.  :)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2016, 09:46:28 AM »
Alright, thanks.

A couple of questions with regards to the Champions Division:

- Are you linked to opponents you've previously played? I have found that so far, almost 90% of my opponents are players that I have played before.
New opponents are few and far in between. 
For about roughly three weeks I am almost always matched against the same people on a daily basis.

- In terms of coins as part of the reward, does it vary across Champions Divisions as in the ranking you hold as it does in Division 20 -1 or is the amount standard across the Division?

- Is Division 13 the default new start rank after the end of season reward if you've reached the highest possible position i.e 1-3 in Champions Division and Division 1?

- What are the rewards overall? I saw the following in the NBA Flip forum:

Hi, just wanted to know the reward system for ranked. Is it something like silver ranks get a blue card, gold rank (4-1) get green card and legend gets purple? And as the rank increases within that rank interval does the card reward get better? Is gold a reward too? Thx. Knowing such things will be great motivation for playing rather than blindly ranking.

Hi Crisismakerz,

I understand what you're saying. I'm currently working on revising/updating a help text that another user created for the game which will explain all of this and a lot more of how the game works. It'll be a great help for all of you. As soon as it's finished, I'll upload it and send you all the location of the text.

In the meantime, you will receive a reward in all divisions but of course, the higher the division, the better the reward. From divisions 20-11 you'll receive a white card, but the coin rewards differ according to the division. From divisions 10-6, you'll receive a blue card and coins according to the division. From divisions 5-1 you'll receive a green card and coins according to the division. Just for entering the Legend division, you'll receive a gold card. From Legend 500-1 you'll receive Rare cards.

As soon as I'm done with that help text, I'll let you know and everything will be specified more completely there.

-Brino

Hi, Brino. TOP 500 players from Legend Divion got the Rare card or TOP 50?

Hi Illyspooner,
Right now they're all listed as Rare cards but with different ranks. Our team is working on adding new names to the ranks to make it more clear.
Until 499 you receive a Gold card - from 500-100 you'll receive a rare card at rank 3, 21-99 is a very rare card at rank 2 and 20-1 is a super rare card.
-Brino

2. If it is the same, I've not received a Gold card for entering the Champions Division?
3. My highest Division reached prior to the latest end of season reward was Division 1, in that I received a blue card and not a green.
4. What was the super rare card for the past season in Champions Division? I've received Platini, was that the card?

If it is different in Flip Football then you may disregards questions 2 - 4, though I'd appreciate clarification if there is similarity or differences.  :)

Hey MsT,
Sorry for the delay - I wasn't ignoring you. I just didn't get the chance to check the forum on Friday. Give me a little bit to get the answer to all of your questions and I'll send them back shortly.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2016, 02:32:34 PM »
I'll wait.

Hi Brino

Hey Ms T,
-Brino

Hi Brino,

Hey Ms T,
I'm really not sure, but I'm going to try to find out for you!
I'll keep you posted as soon as I find anything out from the developers.
-Brino

Coming back to this in the meantime, it's not a minus on ranking, but pretty much something I've seen quite regularly.

http://i.imgur.com/XVpbcUZ.jpg

This happened right after I was done playing a game. The result of that game had been declared and coins given according to the outcome.

In the background you can see that I am in the process of trying to find an opponent when this popped up. Coins for the the match that I didn't play as shown here was given.

What causes this to happen and does it have a direct effect on ranking?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2016, 09:30:36 AM »
Hi MsT,

This should be the same in all  of our Flip games
2. If it is the same, I've not received a Gold card for entering the Champions Division
Seems you received Platini in the latest season
In the latest season the super rare card seems to be Platini.

Regarding the issue with the message showing you dropped 36 positions - I can't see that well what's in the background to see when exactly that appeared, but I have reported the issue and they're going to look into it. I've checked into your account and the positions seem to be correct. It seems like it's a visual error for now.

Let me know if you have additional questions or if you feel something is incorrect and I'll check further into it.

-Brino
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:32:44 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2016, 09:52:53 AM »
Hi MsT,

2. If it is the same, I've not received a Gold card for entering the Champions Division

Correct I have received Platini but that is for finishing the season in the Champions Division, I understood it to be a Gold card for as and when you enter the Champions Division, like immediate.

Again, I assumed the green card would be the reward and not the blue for the season before the last. So for the month of June I think it was?

I've checked into your account and the positions seem to be correct. It seems like it's a visual error for now.

Let me know if you have additional questions or if you feel something is incorrect and I'll check further into it.

-Brino

Position is correct yes, I was just curious as to whether that message would influence ranking going forward like last month where I stayed the same for four days and so coming towards the end of season.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.