Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 19923 times)

ministro87

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 02:26:23 PM »
Quite sick of losing 300 coins after the fist game of the tournament, lost due to a totally unfair and unbalanced team...
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 02:57:33 PM »
Hi,
I have received a price from the monthly season saying that my best level was 3 but it was my last level not my best (which is 2), if i understand well we have to reveived bonus from our best level, can you check if it is an issue and correct it?

Regards

User ID:1:14636

Hi bzh74,
The league reward should be for the highest level reached. In your account it shows that your highest division was division 3. Do you happen to have any screenshots showing you were in division 2, for example, if you're logged in with Facebook there's a way to share it on Facebook. Let me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 02:59:33 PM »
Thanks to answer to mky previous post.

I've another issue: today I win some game and I reach 202 coins (I get also the message that I can buy a new package), but when i tried to buy the package I got message "not enough coin" and my coins decrease to 186.
Could you help me?
Thanks

Hi Driu21
Sorry for the troubles. Could you please send me your User ID so I can check into it? It can be found when tapping the + symbol next to "COLLECTION" (it shows on the bottom right of the screen).
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2016, 03:02:01 PM »
Hi @ministro87 and @Mourning33,

I'm reviewing your accounts with the team so we can try to find out what may have happened.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2016, 03:11:58 PM »
Hi, I love NBA Flip, grat game, very funny.
I received the season prize today for level 3, which was my last level yesterday. But my highest level I got was 2. I think there is a mistake. Thanks.
My user id is 1:11143

Hy Baracco Bama,
Apologies for any inconvenience. I've checked into the database but it seems that your highest level was division 3. Did you share that you rose to division 2 at all on Facebook so that I could see a screenshot from the game?
Let me know,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »
it won't let me log in with Facebook.

I enter my username and password and it just reloads the log in screen.

anybody know what this is??

Me pasa lo mismo, imposible conectarme con facebook en un ipad2 con ios 9.3.2, para tener la misma cuenta que en mi móvil, Un saludo

Hola, PedroLuis:
¿Me podrías enviar tu ID usuario para comprobar una cosa en tu cuenta?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2016, 03:15:58 PM »
Good morning,
I'm having  problems with NBA Flip, the game is nice, but i'd like to know the probability of getting players in base of their level in packs, sometimes i get 2/3 blue or green, sometimes all white rarity and never got a purple one in about 30 packs and I'm curious to know if that's me to be unlucky or is that other players buying packs with real money or just being luckier.
The main issue is that, for the 6th time right now, after I played my first player, my opponent runs out of time but the game gets stucked without playing the random player, I've kept the game open for a couple of ours the first time, today I've conceded recognaizing the same problem, I've lost just 6 stars and a few coins, but that's quite annoing.
Thanks, keep up the good work!

ID: 1.01.003:19170

Hi Windauga,
It is usually more difficult to get those players in the packs but they should be appearing. If it still happens in more packs, please let me know and I'll check into it with the team.
Regarding the other issue you're writing about, our developers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I've sent your account information to them as well to check into it. Do you know when exactly you played those games?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Windauga

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2016, 12:19:27 PM »
Good morning,
I'm having  problems with NBA Flip, the game is nice, but i'd like to know the probability of getting players in base of their level in packs, sometimes i get 2/3 blue or green, sometimes all white rarity and never got a purple one in about 30 packs and I'm curious to know if that's me to be unlucky or is that other players buying packs with real money or just being luckier.
The main issue is that, for the 6th time right now, after I played my first player, my opponent runs out of time but the game gets stucked without playing the random player, I've kept the game open for a couple of ours the first time, today I've conceded recognaizing the same problem, I've lost just 6 stars and a few coins, but that's quite annoing.
Thanks, keep up the good work!

ID: 1.01.003:19170

Hi Windauga,
It is usually more difficult to get those players in the packs but they should be appearing. If it still happens in more packs, please let me know and I'll check into it with the team.
Regarding the other issue you're writing about, our developers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I've sent your account information to them as well to check into it. Do you know when exactly you played those games?
-Brino

I can remember just that last time that happened was 3/4 days ago around 12 am (Italian time, +1), but nothing more. If that happens again I'll make screens of it! Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 12:20:58 PM by Windauga »

Mourning33

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2016, 12:33:08 PM »
Thanks for that Brino, much appreciated.

I fully agree with Windauga, the game regularly gets stuck on the first move of games whether its after your first move or your opponent hasnt made a move. The yellow timer under your opponent runs down and just hangs. Then the only way is to either leave which means you lose or you quit and shut down the game, however you still lose a star so it doesnt matter which way you go about it. I had it happen 3 times in a row this afternoon against the same opponent.
The other bug is, when you have enough coins to buy a pack, but you go in and it tells you that you dont have enough coins to buy a pack. It doesnt matter how many coins I build up from that moment, it still says not enough coins, then if I quit and shut down the game and come back in, Ive lost one star and my money always reverts back to 197 for some reason.

Lastly, I completely agree about the evenness of the cards being out of whack, I understand that there is an element of luck in what you get, but I have all the white cards bar 9 whilst only having 1 purple card. I went against an opponent this evening and he went, Gold, Purple, Purple, Red, Purple, Green and all i could do was play my green or blue cards so I don't know what else I can do there. I get that the higher you got in the last month means you probably got a better reward, but how can you keep playing when as soon as a 9 is played you are stuck either way.

Its unfortunate, but the strong will only ever get stronger based on the way things are going so its only going to get harder to play unless you have some luck with the packs you get.

Awesome and addictive game though!

ministro87

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2016, 03:26:50 PM »
So this just happened to me in a tournament (just paid 300 coins):

My opponent used Kaminsky (blue), Okafor, Thompson, Jordan (top green cards with an 8 and a 9) and at last he used Anthony (purple)..and as you can see my hand is only ridiculous whites..if you call this fair..
NBA GM ID 1:47587, fan code 1xYYtwxP7x
NBA Flip ID 10287

SrMurmullos

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2016, 10:05:13 PM »
Hola, el bug que yo tengo es que muchas veces empiezo yo la partida y el contrario no pone ficha. Estoy esperando 2-3 minutos y de repente me pone que he perdido la partida. Así llevo 15 partidas perdidas.
Mi user ID es 1:40150

Naaba

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 12:06:50 PM »
Hi @Naaba and @ALLSTAR,

Are you guys playing with Android or iOS?
Are you able to get in with enough time to see your User ID before it crashes?

Please let me know,

-Brino

Hi,

Thanx for your answer. My user ID is 1:9441. I play with iOS.

Sometimes it crash after playing (hardly) 2 or 3 games sometimes even before I reach the main menu. It seems to be absolutly random and of course it's very frustating. I cannot play the tournament mode because I've lost three times because of these crushes.

Hi Naaba,
I'm sorry for the troubles and thanks for the extra information. I'm going to pass it on to the developers so they can check into it and hopefully resolve as soon as possible.
-Brino

Any news ? I have lost an amazingly high number of games due to crash and I begin to lose patience with this game. Loosing games, loosing coins and cash, loosing time. Every day, I'm asked to give an opinion on appstore and I'm about to give a bad one...

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »
Thanks for that Brino, much appreciated.

I fully agree with Windauga, the game regularly gets stuck on the first move of games whether its after your first move or your opponent hasnt made a move. The yellow timer under your opponent runs down and just hangs. Then the only way is to either leave which means you lose or you quit and shut down the game, however you still lose a star so it doesnt matter which way you go about it. I had it happen 3 times in a row this afternoon against the same opponent.
The other bug is, when you have enough coins to buy a pack, but you go in and it tells you that you dont have enough coins to buy a pack. It doesnt matter how many coins I build up from that moment, it still says not enough coins, then if I quit and shut down the game and come back in, Ive lost one star and my money always reverts back to 197 for some reason.

Lastly, I completely agree about the evenness of the cards being out of whack, I understand that there is an element of luck in what you get, but I have all the white cards bar 9 whilst only having 1 purple card. I went against an opponent this evening and he went, Gold, Purple, Purple, Red, Purple, Green and all i could do was play my green or blue cards so I don't know what else I can do there. I get that the higher you got in the last month means you probably got a better reward, but how can you keep playing when as soon as a 9 is played you are stuck either way.

Its unfortunate, but the strong will only ever get stronger based on the way things are going so its only going to get harder to play unless you have some luck with the packs you get.

Awesome and addictive game though!

Hey Mourning33,

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner. You're right that something is going on with the timer on the first throw and, of course, it happens mostly when it's your opponent who has to launch the first card. It's happened to me many times and I've also looked into it with the team. I can confirm that they're working on it ;)

Regarding the difference in coins, this also happened to me, I reported it and they're working on it as well. It seems the issue occurs if you leave the game open in the background, open a new app, or just leave your screen off for some time, then go back into the app. That way it doesn't read the number of coins correctly and it seems as if you have more coins than you really do. If you're not using the app, it's better to completely close it and then open it again the next time you want to play. This is something our team is also working on fixing for the next version.

Regarding the amount of higher star cards that come out in the packs, I've also reported it and it seems the percentages are correct and there's no issue, but I'm still working hard to try to see if they can increase the percentages.

I'll keep you all posted as soon as I have information.

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 01:21:18 PM »
So this just happened to me in a tournament (just paid 300 coins):

My opponent used Kaminsky (blue), Okafor, Thompson, Jordan (top green cards with an 8 and a 9) and at last he used Anthony (purple)..and as you can see my hand is only ridiculous whites..if you call this fair..

Hi ministro87,
Can you please send me your User ID so I can look into this?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 01:22:35 PM »
Hola, el bug que yo tengo es que muchas veces empiezo yo la partida y el contrario no pone ficha. Estoy esperando 2-3 minutos y de repente me pone que he perdido la partida. Así llevo 15 partidas perdidas.
Mi user ID es 1:40150

Hola, SrMurmullos:
Siento el inconveniente. ¿Podrías confirmar si al final te está dando por partido perdido, quitándote estrellas también?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.