Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON OUR NEW IDEA  (Read 11854 times)

Gringotsgoblin

• View Profile
Re: WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON OUR NEW IDEA
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 07:15:16 PM »
Hi Brino

Really pleased you're listening to us.

I like the suggestion, I think. It's hard to fully understand without playing the game. Would someone be able to draft up some screenshots and description so we can see exactly what you mean?

Do you mean that my 'standard' lvl 60 player would become a bronze lvl 10 player, and I would keep upgrading him from there? If so, that's fine.

That would mean I don't have to sack my squad of 30. I would even be ok with newer players being bumped up somehow when they reach bronze (their players become level 5?). I don't mind levelling the playing field - but making me sack my squad I've spent months on was a bit much.

1:275530 - Liverpool FM

champk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 10:06:10 PM »
I like the suggestion, I think. It's hard to fully understand without playing the game. Would someone be able to draft up some screenshots and description so we can see exactly what you mean?

Do you mean that my 'standard' lvl 60 player would become a bronze lvl 10 player, and I would keep upgrading him from there?

I think he just compares player's fantasy points(fp)
If an original fp of any player is 200,
fp of lvl 60 green player is 200*500%,
but fp of lvl 1 bronze player is 200*400%,
and fp of lvl 10 bronze player is 200*500% (same as lvl 60 green player)

Spades

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2016, 12:00:55 AM »
I posted this elsewhere the first day of the upgrade announcement but I'll post it here with, hopefully, more clarity:

When you move to a new planet all your players drop 30 levels (ie. Beginner level 60 player has the same value as Bronze level 30).  So, when you move up a planet your level 59 player would be Bronze 29, level 47 player would be Bronze 17, etc.  All players level 30 and below will be Bronze level 1.

Benefits:
  • Continue with same roster (no buying the same player again)
  • Continue training players like before
  • The training costs and times remain the same
  • The player market remains the same
  • You won't have two of the same player on the roster (and if he gets injured in real life then you lose two roster players because of one injury!)
  • Unlimited planet expansion for advanced players with no need to change the system

I don't see a downside to this idea.  Please consider it because you really have a good game and your upgrade will ruin it.

Thank you for listening.

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2016, 04:20:46 AM »
Good idea Spades.

I also changed the time to improve players. Because now is very long time, whithout the videos is very boring and tired.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:26:30 AM by Domeni »
*CLUBE DE REGATAS DO FLAMENGO*

FM17
ID - 2:1432655
2xProq8NVz add me!

meow8

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2016, 07:40:12 AM »
I have two müller. 1 beginner and 1 bronze müller. This is ridiculous and stupidly. I think you kill this game. I deleted that disgusting game

Pete Brooke

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2016, 08:19:26 AM »

I think you're sending out mixed messages here. Of course all existing players want the option to upgrade their players to bronze, but if you are going to offer that you need to do that now otherwise we would just be wasting our time playing the game. Hope you are seeing all the negative comments and noting them. As I say you need to act now if you want to retain players.

Hi everybody!
We're considering the possibility of adding a new option to allow you to improve your players from 1 planet to the next. Please keep in mind that, doing this - the player will lose some value in the beginning, until he has been improved to level 10. We're considering many things, but it will be a limited option with a price that we still have to determine.

Please let us know your suggestions on this feature below, and please try to keep your messages as clean as possible and without profanity as we're here trying to keep your suggestions into account, and it'd be easier if we could share this information civilly.

Thanks!

-------------

Hola a todos!
Estamos considerando añadir la opción para evolucionar los jugadores de un planeta a otro. Hay que tener en cuenta que al hacer esto, el jugador perderá valor al principio, hasta que éste sea mejorado hasta nivel 10. Estamos considerando muchas cosas para añadir la opción, pero tenemos claro que será una opción limitada con un precio todavía por decidir.

Nos gustaría saber vuestra opinión, por eso abrimos esta encuesta y nos gustaría leer vuestras sugerencias acerca de esto, y, por favor, intentad escribirnos de una forma clara y sin obscenidad ya que estamos aquì para ayudar y tener vuestras sugerencias en cuenta, y será más facil si podemos compartir esta información de manera civilizada.

Gracias!

Phike

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2016, 09:38:32 AM »
Hi Brino,

Remember teh fuzz about the legend players: same players but different values? basically the upgrade is introducing the same problem but for all players.
The trouble with the legend players was also due to the lack of certainty: will it change or not? And will FTB listen to their stakeholders (the gamers) or not? Please don't make the mistake Twice!

I would suggest to communicate as fast as possible (begore end of next week) your decision about the evolution... Knowing that we dislike the current evoltion.

I'm sure the wisdom of crowd will come up with a good solution that will be acceptable for most players... Let's hope FTb will listen to them.

As for me my suggestion would be:
- once you unlock a new world (bronze, silver...), gamers will unlock new features, like the possibility to continu upgrading their existing players to a higher level, new tournaments,...
- the points for players level 60 are equal to the points level 1 in a higher world. No regression.

Hi everybody!
We're considering the possibility of adding a new option to allow you to improve your players from 1 planet to the next. Please keep in mind that, doing this - the player will lose some value in the beginning, until he has been improved to level 10. We're considering many things, but it will be a limited option with a price that we still have to determine.

Please let us know your suggestions on this feature below, and please try to keep your messages as clean as possible and without profanity as we're here trying to keep your suggestions into account, and it'd be easier if we could share this information civilly.

Thanks!

-------------

Hola a todos!
Estamos considerando añadir la opción para evolucionar los jugadores de un planeta a otro. Hay que tener en cuenta que al hacer esto, el jugador perderá valor al principio, hasta que éste sea mejorado hasta nivel 10. Estamos considerando muchas cosas para añadir la opción, pero tenemos claro que será una opción limitada con un precio todavía por decidir.

Nos gustaría saber vuestra opinión, por eso abrimos esta encuesta y nos gustaría leer vuestras sugerencias acerca de esto, y, por favor, intentad escribirnos de una forma clara y sin obscenidad ya que estamos aquì para ayudar y tener vuestras sugerencias en cuenta, y será más facil si podemos compartir esta información de manera civilizada.

Gracias!
Id: 1:344706
Fan code: 1xojri1ux
Game:FM2017

IchbinsBVB

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2016, 10:28:08 AM »
The biggest problem with the new system that the old players can't upgrade to the bronz level or sold them. I trained a player to lvl 60 and now after a few weeks i must sack him for free!? I spent money to buy legends and now after few weeks all of them is worthless!? Why we played, paid with this freat game!? Not for this...

Thats my opinion, too.
If I can train a lv60 green Player to LV1 bronze Player, a lv60 bronze player to lv1 silver Player, etc, its Ok, but this system right now is a joke.

A Question to FTB:
Why the hell this system?
I think its a better Idea to bring new Trainers. LV70, LV80......
so you would also earn enough money!
I Think, if you make a Poll, the most Manager would prefer this options. Its easier. I dont like the Planet system itself.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:39:15 AM by IchbinsBVB »

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2016, 12:28:31 PM »
Hi Brino,

Remember teh fuzz about the legend players: same players but different values? basically the upgrade is introducing the same problem but for all players.
The trouble with the legend players was also due to the lack of certainty: will it change or not? And will FTB listen to their stakeholders (the gamers) or not? Please don't make the mistake Twice!

I would suggest to communicate as fast as possible (begore end of next week) your decision about the evolution... Knowing that we dislike the current evoltion.

I'm sure the wisdom of crowd will come up with a good solution that will be acceptable for most players... Let's hope FTb will listen to them.

As for me my suggestion would be:
- once you unlock a new world (bronze, silver...), gamers will unlock new features, like the possibility to continu upgrading their existing players to a higher level, new tournaments,...
- the points for players level 60 are equal to the points level 1 in a higher world. No regression.

Hi everybody!

Thanks!

-------------

Hola a todos!

Gracias!

I agree with you!!!
The "special" legends was a terrible mistake and now they are  returning with same mistakes!!
For example, now in planet bronze they are selling Zidane "2006". Stop with this!!!! Zidane is the same guy in all competitions and not the zidane of "2006"... They are killing themselfs, because this will be problem again!!
Is better they stop to sells  Legend players until to  fix this problem!!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 02:05:01 PM by Domeni »

FM17
2xProq8NVz add me!

nascimentoandre

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2016, 03:55:32 AM »
There are four things I’d like to saybffakd here:

1) One thing that haven’t been said here is the importance of allowing the legends to be updated too. All the things we’re discussing, they don’t work just for the normal players. they work for the legends too.

2) How come the tournaments get harder in bronze planet and the rewards keep so small? The rewards should go WAAAAAAY better in the bronze planet, since the tournaments got WAAAAAAY harder (I finished first in first division last week and still can’t win a special tournament with my squad).

Also, the bronze players and bronze legends are also MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. How are we supposed to buy them if we don’t get appropriately rewarded? I have spent a lot of money in this game. I would feel comfortable to spend more, but only if I believe it will be fair enough. And just to let you guys know, for the moment I don’t think it is not being any fair at all.

3) Just to point out something I haven’t said before: I really got disappointed with the end of the market.

4) One other thing I’d like to suggest you guys is to stop surprising us. And I really want you guys to read this as a constructive ponderation. One thing that have bothered all game users (especially the ones that put money in the game) is the uncertainty of the rules. We never know anything in advance and thus we’re also not able to contribute. You have an active forum full of users that come here frequently and would come more often if you engaged us is interesting topics, such as the game evolution.

I think it is only fair that your most loyal players be the first to know the changes you plan to make before you tell the web and it would be extremely loyal on your part to let us know these changes before you make them. We play with strategy, and knowing important changes before they happen would stop a lot of people of feeling betrayed by FTB.

I must say that this is the main reason why I have not yet bought the bronze special offer: I just don’t know what will happen next and if it will be something I consider valid for the game.

Regards and always hoping for the best.
FANTASY MANAGER FOOTBALL 2017
ID: 2:4013342
FC: 2x5uPA2Qcs

Txaston

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 04:23:28 AM »
I completely agree with you. I always buy your coins offers at the beggining of the year for all the games I play, not only because they are good value, it is also because it is my way to thank FTB for their hard work designing the games and giving us good entertainment. This time I am reluctant to buy it because two days after the release of FM17 you are already thinking of changing the rules. That is unacceptable and not a good way of doing serious business. On top of that you decide to open this subject when Brino leaves for his well deserved vacations and you create huge uncertainty at the beginning of the game when all the users have to decide which strategy to follow to create powerful teams.

We need and deserve answers right away. I hope White Mamba answers our questions on Monday and we need certainty. NO MORE RULES CHANGES PLEASE.

There are four things I’d like to saybffakd here:

1) One thing that haven’t been said here is the importance of allowing the legends to be updated too. All the things we’re discussing, they don’t work just for the normal players. they work for the legends too.

2) How come the tournaments get harder in bronze planet and the rewards keep so small? The rewards should go WAAAAAAY better in the bronze planet, since the tournaments got WAAAAAAY harder (I finished first in first division last week and still can’t win a special tournament with my squad).

Also, the bronze players and bronze legends are also MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE. How are we supposed to buy them if we don’t get appropriately rewarded? I have spent a lot of money in this game. I would feel comfortable to spend more, but only if I believe it will be fair enough. And just to let you guys know, for the moment I don’t think it is not being any fair at all.

3) Just to point out something I haven’t said before: I really got disappointed with the end of the market.

4) One other thing I’d like to suggest you guys is to stop surprising us. And I really want you guys to read this as a constructive ponderation. One thing that have bothered all game users (especially the ones that put money in the game) is the uncertainty of the rules. We never know anything in advance and thus we’re also not able to contribute. You have an active forum full of users that come here frequently and would come more often if you engaged us is interesting topics, such as the game evolution.

I think it is only fair that your most loyal players be the first to know the changes you plan to make before you tell the web and it would be extremely loyal on your part to let us know these changes before you make them. We play with strategy, and knowing important changes before they happen would stop a lot of people of feeling betrayed by FTB.

I must say that this is the main reason why I have not yet bought the bronze special offer: I just don’t know what will happen next and if it will be something I consider valid for the game.

Regards and always hoping for the best.

Domeni

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2016, 06:07:21 PM »
The tournaments special is impossible to win. I'm playng gold match now and the team against me is 22K of power, being my team have 15k. How you put a tournament where is impossible the manager bronze to win??? And the worst part is the award.
Tre price of players each time more expensive and the award per tournaments each time less.

FM17
2xProq8NVz add me!

alexk1999

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2016, 03:52:00 AM »
Hello,

I would do in the following way:

- improvement from Beginner to Bronze (or between any other planets) would take 4 days, because we are talking about a "major upgrade" of the player
- the improvement would cost 10 coins / player
- no 50% time reduction would be available
- when reaching Bronze level 1, improvement would be the same as in the Beginner planet

Regards,
T.

I like these ideas!!

champk

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2016, 06:14:56 AM »
I think a new option should be beneficial to both of managers and FTB. I have two suggestions as follows:

[Introducing new coach who specialized in planet transfer of Lv 60 players]
The price of the coach is 1500 coins.
The coach can give training only one player at the same time.
There is no 50% time reduction would be available. But, instead, 50% time reduction for normal improvement should be given once for 1 slot. (If a manager has 5 slot, then 5 times per a day)

[Exchange Lv 60 in a lower planet with Lv 10 in a higher planet at affordable price]
As you know the present value of Lv 60 in lower planet player is equivalent to Lv 10 in the higher planet. (Yes, potential value of the latter is higher because it can be further improved.)
Now we can see Lv 15 players in ‘Buy Now’ menu. Starting with the price of Lv 15 player in the higher planet, FTB can provide the price of Lv 10 player (i.e. the price of Lv 60 player in the lower).
Then, we, managers exchange their Lv 60 players with the new Lv 10 (for me, Lv 1 player is also OK if it is cheaper) immediately by paying the potential value (20%~30% of the market price in coins) of the new player.

pibeman

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2016, 06:40:39 PM »
Yo simplemente quiero decir una cosa. Hay que tener consideración por los clientes/usuarios antiguos y que gastan tiempo y dinero en el juego. Parece que hacéis un logro al no empezar de nuevo, pero esto se puede decir que es lo mismo o incluso peor porque cualquiera que tenga 5 jugadores bronce entre los niveles 20 y 30, que son los que menos cuesta llegar gana a un equipo de leyendas en nivel 60, que ha costado un montón de COINS y CASH de conseguir. Hay mil maneras de hacer las cosas más coherentes, en este post he visto algunas : que después del nivel 60 de principiante se pueda pasar al 1 de bronce por ejemplo me parece bien o que se compense económicamente con CASH a quien quiera vender al juego a un jugador nivel 60 principiante. Por ejemplo si vendo a Maradona nivel 60, que la banca me pague la mitad de COINS que me costó y con eso ya puedo invertir en otros jugadores. A mi cualquiera de estas 2 opciones me parecería bien. Haced cualquier cosa, pero que veamos que realmente tenéis compromiso con los jugadores que hemos gastado mucho tiempo y dinero. Si no es así, yo cada vez iré jugando menos, estoy seguro, pues estoy muy desmotivado y más cuando veo la recompensa por quedar primero de mi liga, 5 coins. Hace un tiempo eran 100 coins y luego ya se bajó a 50... lamentable. Hoy he ido a conseguir coins gratis con Tapjoy y está desactivado. Vamos de mal en peor

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.