Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 5683 times)

Chagolito

• View Profile
Re: General Questions
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 10:28:17 PM »
Español:
En la división 5, existen Bots que están por sobre el nivel promedio de los usuarios, lo cual no permite seguir subiendo de división, dado que las cartas de estos Bots son muy potentes de nivel. (Nivel 8-9-10)

English(Google Traductor):
In division 5, there are Bots that are above the average level of the users, which does not allow to continue raising of division, since the cards of these Bots are very potent of level. (Level 8-9-10)

Illyspooner

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2017, 01:55:19 AM »
Hi, Brino. I have a question about Legendary card. So far, I have opened many many boxes, only get 1 Legendary card from MVP Box. Can we get Legendary card from Pro Box, Star Box, Champions Box? Or it has to be MVP Box? Thanks.
Everton FM16: 1xjChNDGJU
FM16: 1xpNDfc4TX
NBA Flip: 78719

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 10:42:50 AM »
Can we get Legendary card from Pro Box, Star Box, Champions Box? Or it has to be MVP Box? Thanks.

I'd like to know as well. Doesn't look like they appear in Pro, Star or Champions boxes. I open quite a number of boxes on a daily basis, with exception to MVP.

I've played Divisions 5 - 2 repeatedly, and I've bought boxes (no MVP) on all those levels, including those I've won and I've yet to find a legend player.
Flip Football 1.2.9:270390
Flip Baseball 1.1.2:8252
NBA Flip 1.04.001-11:203692

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2017, 02:54:49 PM »
Español:
En la división 5, existen Bots que están por sobre el nivel promedio de los usuarios, lo cual no permite seguir subiendo de división, dado que las cartas de estos Bots son muy potentes de nivel. (Nivel 8-9-10)

English(Google Traductor):
In division 5, there are Bots that are above the average level of the users, which does not allow to continue raising of division, since the cards of these Bots are very potent of level. (Level 8-9-10)

Hola, Chagolito:
Gracias por tu mensaje. Vamos a revisarlo para optimizar el juego lo antes posible.
Si ves algo más me lo dices.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2017, 02:56:26 PM »
Hi, Brino. I have a question about Legendary card. So far, I have opened many many boxes, only get 1 Legendary card from MVP Box. Can we get Legendary card from Pro Box, Star Box, Champions Box? Or it has to be MVP Box? Thanks.

Hey Illyspooner and Ms T,
Legend cards aren't included in all boxes, but if you go to the Store in the game and you tap on the boxes, it will tell you what each one will include ;)
Let me know if you have any other questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2017, 08:11:11 AM »
Hey Illyspooner and Ms T,
I just wanted to modify my previous message:
Legend cards can appear in any box, but you'll have more of a chance ni the better boxes. If you go to the Store in the game and you tap on the boxes, it will tell you what each one will include ;)
Apologies for the confusion.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2017, 09:40:33 AM »
Thanks Brino.

I figured it would be more difficult to find them, but so far I've definitely not found them to appear in the pro, star, champions or top star boxes. I've won a few champions and top star boxes but no luck yet in those, if they are to be considered the nice boxes.  :)

I'm curious though, with regards to the MVP boxes, can they only be bought or is it possible to win them?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2017, 09:44:36 AM »
Thanks Brino.

I figured it would be more difficult to find them, but so far I've definitely not found them to appear in the pro, star, champions or top star boxes. I've won a few champions and top star boxes but no luck yet in those, if they are to be considered the nice boxes.  :)

I'm curious though, with regards to the MVP boxes, can they only be bought or is it possible to win them?

Hey Ms T,
I know what you mean. You can receive the MVP box by winning matches, but it's VERY rare to receive it.
Let me know if you have any further questions,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2017, 11:06:59 AM »
Ah, I see.

Ok, I've a bit of an issue. I am playing mainly on iOS, account is already linked with FB.

I am now also trying to play on Android. I'd like to have the same account on both devices, but it keeps telling me that I've already authorised Top Stars when attempting to log in with FB on Adroid.

Android ID 1.31.06
iOS ID 1.22.06

Help?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2017, 08:00:25 AM »
Ah, I see.

Ok, I've a bit of an issue. I am playing mainly on iOS, account is already linked with FB.

I am now also trying to play on Android. I'd like to have the same account on both devices, but it keeps telling me that I've already authorised Top Stars when attempting to log in with FB on Adroid.

Android ID 1.31.06
iOS ID 1.22.06

Help?

Hey Ms T,
On Android, did you enter a completely new account?
In order to access the same account, when you're at the login screen where it asks to play as a Guest or with Facebook, that's where you should select Facebook and it'll load your account linked to that Facebook. Otherwise, if you're in a new account, it's going to say it's already linked to another user.
Let me know when you can,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Illyspooner

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2017, 01:29:19 AM »
Will there be a leaderboard to see who has most stars?

Ms T

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2017, 02:40:42 PM »
Ah, I see.

Android ID 1.31.06
iOS ID 1.22.06

Help?

Hey Ms T,
In order to access the same account, when you're at the login screen where it asks to play as a Guest or with Facebook, that's where you should select Facebook and it'll load your account linked to that Facebook. Otherwise, if you're in a new account, it's going to say it's already linked to another user.
-Brino

Managed to sort it out, thanks.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2017, 11:29:15 AM »
Will there be a leaderboard to see who has most stars?

At the moment we don't have one, but it's a good idea.
I'll share it with the team ;)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2017, 11:29:56 AM »
Ah, I see.

Android ID 1.31.06
iOS ID 1.22.06

Help?

Hey Ms T,
-Brino

Managed to sort it out, thanks.

Ok great!
Thanks for letting me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Illyspooner

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2017, 01:16:20 AM »
No event any more?

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.