Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by marciukas on December 12, 2017, 08:20:12 PM »
Compensation???? Keep on dreaming....they will never do that!

The problem, as I said before, is only affecting the players on server #3. No matter the device they are using.
I don’t think to reset the Santa’s tournament is the best way to compensate these players. A compensation is required, no doubt. Maybe some coins and cash, for the weekly league and the tournaments they didn’t play.

Let’s say they could played the 8 more profitable tournaments twice and the weekly league.
140 coins and 40 million cash for the tournaments
20 to 100 coins for the weekly league, depending on the level of the league.

Most important is the players training. Depending on the level of the player that time could be use to increase 3 to 10 levels. And that’s a big lost.

I think they should compensate it, because only a part of users were affected. And compensation is not a new thing in such cases, in my experience with other games, they do always compensation for lost time when there is a massive issue and users cannot use it long enough.

Hey @marciukas,
All users on that server that was affected have already been compensated yesterday.
After we reopened from the scheduled maintenance, we added the compensation into their accounts.
-Brino

What does the compensation contain?
Where it can be picked?

Hey @marciukas,
We added the cash and coins directly into your accounts after the maintenance yesterday.
-Brino

Ok, that sounds good, but how much it was added cash/coins?

Hi @marciukas,
We rewarded all users on the server affected 10,000,000 cash and 20 coins.
-Brino

OK, appreciate that, its better than nothing, but I hope you understand, this amount cash and coins we can get in less than one day and the issue took longer than 3 days...
« Last post by ray8441 on December 12, 2017, 06:17:07 PM »
same problem on mine

And also,now i have -27 milions $,wtf?!
Before problem i had around 11 milions...
You should give us the prize instead you took us the money! >:(
Now I can't upgrade my players...
Shame on you!

Hey @ray8441,
Can you please send me your User ID so I can check into this and resolve it for you as soon as possible?
-Brino

Hi Brino

General Manager ==> PHILLIPS
Franchise ==> Houston
ID ==> 3:6840481
Fan code ==>3x14abotuw

Before the issue there were 11M cash but after the server recovered it became -27M.
Pls help, thank you
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Stevensjuve on December 12, 2017, 05:49:34 PM »
My game had not allowed me to watch videos to half the improvement time of players for months now. Also, Barcelona players are still greyed out in my game.
User code is 1:240757
Thanks

Hey @Stevensjuve,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which game you're playing? If you're not playing Barcelona Fantasy Manager, the reason they're grayed out is because the club FC Barcelona requested they only appear with their images in their own FCB game.

Please let me know,
-Brino

Hey Brino,

I’m playing the Juventus game. That makes sense then. Any idea on the videos to half the time of training though?

Cheers,
Steven
NBA General Manager / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by im317 on December 12, 2017, 05:47:37 PM »
i have 24 players, when i go to change my lineup how do i get access to players 17-24? i see the 5 starters and 5 bench players plus 6 inactives, but i don't see any way to scroll to the other inactive players.

also is there something i can do so i don't need to input a verification code for every post i make?

Hey @im317,
When you see the page of inactive players, it should let you swipe to another page to your right to see additional players.
Can you try that and let me know?
-Brino

yeah that doesn't do anything.
« Last post by bhrm22 on December 12, 2017, 05:34:22 PM »
Hi admins,

Since the server issue, i lost couple of things...

01. The weekly tournament (I had no chance to better my lineup and equip my team with tournament power-ups)

02. 50 million cash, give or take (for player improvement cost which was deducted to my account but no improvement was made, please check my game id to verify)

03. TIME and ENERGY plus the incentives and prizes that comes with it.

Hopefully I will have something back in return for these. More power!

GENERAL MANAGER: BONN MISERICORDIA
FRANCHISE: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
ID: 3:3844841
FAN CODE: 3x54fsQVgR

Hey @bhrm22,
I've just checked into your account and can confirm that in the Player Improvement section, due to the error, you lost a total of 67,158,000 cash. I've gone ahead and added that back into your account now. Our system already added compensation into all of the accounts on the affected server yesterday, so that's also in your account.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Highly appreciated Sir Brino. Well done.
« Last post by Roberto71 on December 12, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »
Hola Brino,
I can confirm what you stated to me, in reply to  another post, that the cash and the coins mysteriously disappeared have been restored to my account.

I don't think that I've been rewarded, as you wrote in this post that I quote, with the extra cash and coins....

Roberto

Hi @marciukas,
We rewarded all users on the server affected 10,000,000 cash and 20 coins.
-Brino
« Last post by eeweep on December 12, 2017, 04:06:22 PM »
Hi admins,

Before the server issue, I had more than 1,860 coins, now I have -866!! but I have not receive new or improved players.

I have received a lot of cash but I can use it only to improve my players as I cannot buy new ones because my coins are negative.

Please return my coins! I don't care about the cash.

GENERAL MANAGER: eeweep
FRANCHISE: Oklahoma City
ID: 3:4911223
FAN CODE: 3x5afkwABU

Hey @eeweep,
I've just checked into your account and found you made a purchase for a player which was duplicated. I've refunded those 1061 coins back into your account.
Apologies for that inconvenience.
-Brino

Great, now I can buy new players, you give me back 1061 coins, but where is the new/improved player? and still you owe me a lot of coins, now I have only 290, please let my account as I had it before the issue (1860 coins) even if i loose the coins earned these days. Thanks

In our database, the purchase you made was doubled and the amount of coins was 1061 coins.
If you're missing other coins, from some other action, you have to let us know which action you completed when the coins disappeared, otherwise we can't know that. The main issue with the missing cash and coins is from the Auctions and Player improvement section. The doubled cash and coins purchases is only in those sectoins, so in your account, there was just 1 doubled purchase with coins, and it was that one.
Please let us know which other coins you're missing-.
Thanks,
-Brino

Hi,
Before the issue I had 1,860 coins.

During the issue I tried to improve into master level Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony, both in special edition, without success then and now, there is no change in their level. As it didn't work i tried to buy special edition of Paul George, without any effect.

To buy Paul George I tried to sell Kawy Leonard without any effect then, now he is out of my team!

Also I bought a new slot (100 coins) without any effect then, but nuw i have a new slot! I don't need it by now.

Yesterday I had -866 coins, two hours ago I had -776 (i have obtained 90 coins in two days due to tournaments won, works done and i reached a new level).

So, I just want to have my account as I had before the issue: 1,860 coins and if possible (as compensation) accrued with the 90 coins earned these days. I don't need the players I just was trying to make anything to unlock the game....

Thanks
« Last post by TSTKT on December 12, 2017, 03:54:24 PM »

Hi Brino, White Mamba,

Any help here? It's been one day and the issue still persist.

General Manager ==> TSTKT
Franchise ==> LA Lakers
ID ==> 3:5015730
FAn code ==>3x1ekwHPVX

Appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks.

Regards
ST
[/quote]

I also just purchased the Santa's package but it does not reflect into my lineup and team status.
I just checked in my billing the transaction did happened.

General Manager ==> TSTKT
Franchise ==> LA Lakers
ID ==> 3:5015730
FAn code ==>3x1ekwHPVX
[/quote]

Hey @TSTKT,
Are you still without the Santa's Warmup package?
Please let me know. If so, please send me the screenshot at support@fromthebench.zendesk.com
-Brino
[/quote]

Hi Brino,

Thanks for the attention.

I still not able to receive the Santa pack. Per your advice, I have send the related screen shot to the email address mentioned above via suantuck@yahoo.com.

Appreciate your prompt response and support.

Thanks.

Regards
Suan Tuck
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Ticoti on December 12, 2017, 03:52:06 PM »
Sigue sin actualizarse el valor de los jugadores del Sevilla del partido de Champions del miercoles, Maribor-Sevilla.... Y como consecuencia de ello teneis a un jugador, Ganso, en venta directa por monedas con una valoracion de 0 puntos.

Hola @Ticoti,
Siento el retraso en contestarte. Con el festivo el viernes y el finde después, otros errores en el juego de NBA, he estado super ocupado últimamente.
Ya debería estar todo arreglado con los puntos. Si no es así, no dudes en decírmelo y lo vemos.

Debería haberte salido un mensaje especial en la sección "Más > Mensajes" explicando que como se ha terminado la fase de Champions, se desactivaban esos torneos especiales. ¿Te llegó a salir?
-Brino

No, no me llegó ningún mensaje, si me hubiese llegado no habría puesto nada aquí.
« Last post by Brino on December 12, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »
Hi admins,

Before the server issue, I had more than 1,860 coins, now I have -866!! but I have not receive new or improved players.

I have received a lot of cash but I can use it only to improve my players as I cannot buy new ones because my coins are negative.

Please return my coins! I don't care about the cash.

GENERAL MANAGER: eeweep
FRANCHISE: Oklahoma City
ID: 3:4911223
FAN CODE: 3x5afkwABU

Hey @eeweep,
I've just checked into your account and found you made a purchase for a player which was duplicated. I've refunded those 1061 coins back into your account.
Apologies for that inconvenience.
-Brino

Great, now I can buy new players, you give me back 1061 coins, but where is the new/improved player? and still you owe me a lot of coins, now I have only 290, please let my account as I had it before the issue (1860 coins) even if i loose the coins earned these days. Thanks

In our database, the purchase you made was doubled and the amount of coins was 1061 coins.
If you're missing other coins, from some other action, you have to let us know which action you completed when the coins disappeared, otherwise we can't know that. The main issue with the missing cash and coins is from the Auctions and Player improvement section. The doubled cash and coins purchases is only in those sectoins, so in your account, there was just 1 doubled purchase with coins, and it was that one.
Please let us know which other coins you're missing-.
Thanks,
-Brino
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.