Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 385058 times)

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #8010 on: August 14, 2017, 09:41:16 AM »
Mas cambios oficiales  de equipo que no se han actualizado y siguen vendiendose en este juego con su anterior equipo:

Soldado del Villarreal al Fenerbace

Rincon del Juventus al Torino

Centurion de Boca al Genoa.... En realidad Centurion ya hace 1 mes que deberia estar como jugador de Sao Paolo (y nadie lo actualizó), en Boca sólo estaba cedido y hacía  un tiempo que había vuelto a su equipo.

Gracias por la información! Acabo de actualizar a todos los jugadores que has mencionado.

Un saludo!

Rocatose

• View Profile
« Reply #8011 on: August 14, 2017, 11:11:58 AM »
Hola !
¿Qué partido del Manchester City visteis vosotros ayer? Porque en el que vi yo el City ganó 0-2 y no empató a 0 cómo habéis puesto vosotros, jejejeje
Un saludo.

meseriasu

• View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: August 14, 2017, 11:17:31 AM »
Hello!
Update R. Lukaku from Mancheste United and Ederson Moraes from Manchester City is updated wrong: Brighton &Hove Albion-Manchester City : 0-2 not 0-0. Thank You
Game:Real Madrid fantasy manager 2017
Id: 1:15515274
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:24:05 AM by meseriasu »

bjorn11

• View Profile
« Reply #8013 on: August 14, 2017, 11:25:35 AM »
Matic received no points but he did play for Man Utd and won the game. He also has the logo and name of Man City in his profile. Can you fix this
Juventus FM 15: 1xAmL1SaVm
FM Football 15: 1xGYcqeDws

Ice t

• View Profile
« Reply #8014 on: August 14, 2017, 11:45:39 AM »
How come the first team players always get - points when i play with them all the time in the first squad... whats that i've paid to play the game and now the game is making the player go down even low as i bought them

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8015 on: August 14, 2017, 11:48:26 AM »
Everything should be ok now with the last weekend matches.

Please, be patient with this things, sometimes the system fails and we have to correct it manually.

If you think there´s anything else missing, please, just let me know and I´ll try to solve it.

Regards,

genscott

• View Profile
« Reply #8016 on: August 14, 2017, 12:12:56 PM »
Aggiornate Brahimi che col Porto ha vinto 1-0 (fantasy manager)

meseriasu

• View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: August 14, 2017, 12:32:47 PM »
Hello!
When can you resolve the problem with videos that help reduce improvement time in the Player Improvement section for Android ? I understand that help reduce improvement is ok for IOS. Why these differences for IOS and Android? We should be informed by support about these differences, don't think? Players with IOS have more advantages than players with Android.
An ex. : I wait two days for improve a player from level 40 to level 41 for Android and other guys with IOS can improve a player fom level 40 to level 41 with some videos.

Thank you
Game: Real Madrid fantasy manager 2017
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 01:48:27 PM by meseriasu »

genscott

• View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: August 14, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »
Please update Matic and Courtis in Manchester city FM

Kaktuar

• View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: August 15, 2017, 09:17:48 AM »
Acabo de fichar a Messi por casi 70 millones y se me ha devuelto el dinero como si me hubieran sibrepujado. No ha sido así, nadie ha sobrepujado. He ido actualizando hasta que el jugador ha desaparecido y el dinero no me ha sido devuelto hasta medio minuto después de ganar la puja. En el live no aparece nadie habiéndose llevado al jugador e insisto, a falta de 15 segundos para finalizar la puja he actualizado y seguía siendo yo el máximo pujante.
User: Kaktuar
Id: 2:5021409
Juego: Fantasy Manager football 17

Ha ocurrido a las 10:13 o así

inugami

• View Profile
« Reply #8020 on: August 15, 2017, 12:50:01 PM »
Hi,
I was never able to watch a video to reduce the time of level up of my players. I hoped that after the recent block of the function for everyone I can finally be able to use it, but it seem impossible.
Can I ask why there are players who can do that and players who cannot? It's due to the OS of the device? It's not unfair that some players can have such big advantage?
Regards.

Manager name: JUNPEDIO
ID: 2:1343430

douginho

• View Profile
« Reply #8021 on: August 15, 2017, 08:22:34 PM »
You have N Matic wrong on the game - You correctly have him as a Manchester United player but in the fantasy points you have him down as zero points playing for Manchester City - He played for Manchester United v West Ham so should have a high score - earlier I even saw him in the free agents as a Manchester city player

kcfc

• View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: August 15, 2017, 11:56:55 PM »
Hi Brino,

Please can you answer me what is happening with the issue regarding players from buy now section.. It seems that i can't buy anyone with coins. I am stuck with same players ever since this evolution concept arrived. I've contacted you several times(pages 501,530) but didn't get the exact answer. I am saving coins to buy new players but this issue doesn't allow me to. Can you please look into this ..

P.S. I know I have 54 players but you've told me that with coins I can buy Special offer players over the limit..and I'm guessing those are players from buy now section
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:04:54 AM by kcfc »

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8023 on: August 17, 2017, 10:55:21 AM »
Hi Brino,

Please can you answer me what is happening with the issue regarding players from buy now section.. It seems that i can't buy anyone with coins. I am stuck with same players ever since this evolution concept arrived. I've contacted you several times(pages 501,530) but didn't get the exact answer. I am saving coins to buy new players but this issue doesn't allow me to. Can you please look into this ..

P.S. I know I have 54 players but you've told me that with coins I can buy Special offer players over the limit..and I'm guessing those are players from buy now section

Hello there,

Players from "Buy Now" section are not the same as the ones from special offers. When we talk about special offers we are talking about the packs when you start a new planet, or something special like that.

You can still buy players with coins from the "Buy Now" section, but those players should be in your team already (so you evolve them to your new planet version).

Regards,

kcfc

• View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: August 17, 2017, 01:23:32 PM »
Thanks for your replay,

Where can I get those special packs.. I mean I am already on gold planet but didn't ran into anything like that. And for players.. the thing is before this evolution concept I was able to buy new players with coins in Buy now section..now I can't.. so what can I do to buy new players that aren't in my team  (for example legend Gullit)? Can you please explain that for me in more detail?

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 01:25:45 PM by kcfc »

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.