Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by Xspenser on Today at 03:30:13 PM »
Hi there, I am a little confused.

I started my Week with leveling up to planet platinum. So good, so far. My team level was close to 260000 without power ups. I was able to play the league, with his Level I was what people would call a Contender. I was able to play the Single game modus, there too, I was Not that Bad.

Today, J.Wall, J. Harden and G. Hayward had been cutted of their playoff Bonus. Not the Problem, Not I am down to 210000. Not the Problem

But it seems to me that I am the only one who is down. I have to play in the Sophomore League, against Players with a Level of 450000. ????!! What??

Their Best Player, the one on fire was...

....Terrence Ross, and they got 450000???

They do not loose anything!  No one! but me... really, that sucks really.

Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by bjorn11 on Today at 03:29:43 PM »
For a while now daily tasks don't count for my achievements with google play games. It says 68% even when a task is finished.

bjorn11
1:414969
1xGYcqeDws
FM 16
Do you already have more info about this problem?
Hi Bjorn11,
The player values will be updated before the Copa América. I don't have the exact dates so I can't confirm them at this time.
Regarding the Google Achievements, can you please let me know if this started happening after a certain version?
-Brino
I don't know when this started. I can't say if it was after an update. I play version 6.10 on android.

Hi bjorn11,
Ok thanks for letting me know. I can't promise when this will be resolved but I'm going to report it to the team to check into. As soon as I'm given more information about it, I'll let you know.
-Brino
I have the same problem with my juventus FM 16 since the update to 6.11
When will this problem be fixed? I mentioned it the first time on may 23 and now were almost 2 months later and still it isn't fixed

Hey bjorn11,

I totally understand what you mean. We have a list of Known issues that our team is aware of and this is one of them. Unfortunately it seems to be something with Google that's being affected in our game, but it's all integrated correctly in our game code. We had the same issue with Android users being able to change their lineup and the issue was due to a change integrated by Samsung itself. It took us a long time to find the cause and solution due to that.
I'm going to follow up with our developers to see if this could be the same issue and I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more info.

In the meantime, can you please let me know which device you're playing with? Please give me the full device name.

Also, are you still having trouble with logging into your FTB Account?

Thanks,
-Brino
I play on Samsung galaxy tab s or on a Samsung s3 mini i1890
I see this problem hasn't been solved in the new version. Do you know when this problem will be fixed?

Hey there,

Could you please give me any information about what your case is exactly? Sorry for it, but don´t know where Brino was with it and if you could give any update it would be perfect.
When I complete the daily tasks they don't count for my achievements for Google play games. It keeps saying 68% on the goal complete 100 tasks.
Hi Brino,

We are more than 3 months later and this problem still isn't fixed. When will this problem with google play games be fixed?

Hi bjorn11,
Unfortunately this seems to be an issue with Google Play - our team has been searching for the issue but everything in our code seems to be correct. Are they only stuck in our game, or are they stuck as well in any other games?
-Brino
When will this problem be fixed. I reported it on May 23, so almost 5 months ago. I think it's not serious that any kind of problem takes so much time to solve, even when the problem seems to be with google play games
We are more than a year later now and still this problem isn't solved. Can you do something about it please? Thanks
« Last post by bjorn11 on Today at 03:08:53 PM »
In my Juventus FM 17 I'm in 1st division on Silver planet. I lost the first matchday against Isnan Arief. He has a team value of 98203 with 7 gold players level 30. How is it possible that a manager has gold players in silver planet? Can you please fix this

Juventus FM 17
Bjorn11
1:130793
1xAmL1SaVm

I Have a screenshot here
http://imgur.com/EG1DyCR
« Last post by bjorn11 on Today at 03:04:15 PM »
Anderlecht played yesterday but the players havent been updated

Hi bjorn11,
The players should be updated already. If not, please let me know.
-Brino

The players were updated for the game on 21st of May but not for the game on 18th of May. That should have happened on the  19th of May but it didn't. I can only hope that you don't forget to take that game into account when calculating season averages

Hi bjorn11
Can you please let me know which game it was exactly, so I can see if that's a game that's taken into account?
-Brino
The Game against Charleroi on Thursday 18th of May. Anderlecht won 1-3 and won the title that day. Last week there was only an update on Monday for the game against Club Brugge (1-1) but not on Friday for the game against Charleroi.

I just looked at player info in my game. For the average of the players only the game on 14th (Brugge) and 21st (Oostende) of May are taken into account but not the one on 18th of May (Charleroi)

Hey bjorn11,
The issue is resolved so that it will be included in the season average value. We're working on making it show correctly in the game as soon as possible.
-Brino
Thanks Brino
« Last post by Nickulow on Today at 12:29:08 PM »
Ciao Brino.

Quanti video è possibile vedere durante le 24 ore?

Nel caso non vengano visti, sono cumulati nelle 24 successive oppure no?

Mi permetto di osservare che se giocatori leggenda piuttosto forti, costano attorno i 1000 coin, è molto difficile poterli acquistare soltanto con tornei e un basso numero di video giornalieri.

Potrebbe essere interessante poterli acquistare "a titolo definitivo" a un certo numero di coin oppure "in prestito" a un numero di coin più basso...

Grazie

Ciao Nickulow,
In questo momento è possibile vedere 40 video durante un periodo di 24 ore. Non sono cumulati, quindi sono 40 video in ogni periodo di 24 ore. Poi, passate 24 ore, potrai vedere 40 vídeo nuovamente.
Per quanto riguarda i giocatori leggenda, passeró il tuo suggerimento al team per tenerlo a mente.
Per i video di potenziamento, puoi confermare se sempre ti esce più di una volta e poi la seconda volta non ti funziona?
-Brino

L'errore persiste: c'è la possibilità di vedere il video ma poi compare il messaggio "limite raggiunto" e il tempo non viene dimezzato.
Baseball General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by kracy88 on Today at 12:07:21 PM »
Hello.
I have a problem with biding in auction.
I bid 4 times with money from bank and when another gm bid more then me i didnt received money back to bank.
I had to deposit it and i lost money because bank have commission.
The problem is that i lost a lot of money beacuse of this "bug".
Thanks for any help!! Sorry for bad english :)

Samsung galaxy s5
User Name:Miha Kralj
User ID: 2:289838
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by freeman24es on Today at 10:52:31 AM »
Hi The White Mamba,

Code ID is 2:42099
General manager : freeman24es

Regards

Hello,

This is also what happen to me. I ended 3rd in All Star division. I'm sure because this morning I have received the rewards for the 3rd positision except the upgrade to platinum planet.

I guess this is not normal, isnt' it?

ID : 242099

Regards
Hi,

I ended last season in 3rd in the All Stars division but to my surprise I did not move to the Platinum Planet.

Can you please check what happened?

Thanks

Pardon_Me
1:5938593
iOS

Hey there,

Could you please check the ID you have sent us?
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:08:19 AM »
Hi, I had recently bought Gaetano Scirea as part of a package but I cannot access his profile as every time that I click on it, the game crashes and restarts. Am I the only one with this bug?

Hey Dragunov,
I'll check into this. Can you please send me your User ID and confirm the name of the game you're playing so I can check into your account too?
Thanks,
-Brino
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:07:38 AM »
Hi! I just made all the requirements to be on gold planet but Im still in silver planet. Could you please upgrade me?
My ID is 2:48908. Thank you!

Hi Abelardo,
I can't find your account in any of the Fantasy Manager games. Can you please clarify which game you're playing?
Thanks!
-Brino
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:04:13 AM »
Ciao Brino.

Quanti video è possibile vedere durante le 24 ore?

Nel caso non vengano visti, sono cumulati nelle 24 successive oppure no?

Mi permetto di osservare che se giocatori leggenda piuttosto forti, costano attorno i 1000 coin, è molto difficile poterli acquistare soltanto con tornei e un basso numero di video giornalieri.

Potrebbe essere interessante poterli acquistare "a titolo definitivo" a un certo numero di coin oppure "in prestito" a un numero di coin più basso...

Grazie

Ciao Nickulow,
In questo momento è possibile vedere 40 video durante un periodo di 24 ore. Non sono cumulati, quindi sono 40 video in ogni periodo di 24 ore. Poi, passate 24 ore, potrai vedere 40 vídeo nuovamente.
Per quanto riguarda i giocatori leggenda, passeró il tuo suggerimento al team per tenerlo a mente.
Per i video di potenziamento, puoi confermare se sempre ti esce più di una volta e poi la seconda volta non ti funziona?
-Brino
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.