Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by sebastian27 on Today at 12:22:02 PM »
Hi Brino,

Please help me with an explanation. I have encountered many such situations, but this one is extremely unpleasant.
In the post-match report (silver planet, division 3), my oppononent named FERIZO had the cumulative PV of the players of only 39,516, suming up the PV of each player. But the system calculated that my opponent had a total team value of 92,404 (2.33 times higher than the cumulative PV of the players).
I have also encountered such situations where the value of the opponent was 30% higher, 50% higher, but + 133% higher seems to be for anyone both impossible and unacceptable.

Also, analyzing the power-ups used by the opponent, I have seen some that have not been available for a very very long time.

I can attach a print screen. Please help me with an explanation for this situation of team PV extremely high reportd to the sum up of the players' PV.

Thank you very much!
Baseball General Manager / Re: Questions & Concerns
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:38:31 AM »
Hey everybody,

First of all I want to apologize for not being able to help out lately. Due to a number of circumstances, it had been very difficult for me to get to this.

I just wanted to get back in here and let you know that I'm working together with the team to find a way to get the game up to date and running again.

As soon as I get more information I'll let you know.

-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football 2017 / Re: General Questions
« Last post by Jordidestroy on Today at 10:32:29 AM »
Buenas,tengo una duda sobre el Fantasy manager BVB.

Ahora mismo,voy primero en la primera division en liga plata.

He mirado en recompensas y no sale nada de ascender a liga oro.

Mi pregunta es ,si hay o no liga oro.

Gracias y un saludo,att. Jordi.

Jordidestroy

BVB Fantasy manager

1:244581
NBA GM Fan Codes / Re: NBA General manager 2015 Fan Codes
« Last post by carlo on Today at 10:17:02 AM »
1xpqA7XrTC
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:05:04 AM »
I bought kawhi leonard and never recieved him

Hi DJmoore14,
Can you please send us your User ID and the section "Bugs & Technical Issues" so we can resolve this for you asap?
-Brino
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:04:18 AM »
Why cant i play the playoffs...theres always an error and the app keeps closing

Need help
Level 10 new player

#Nba general manager 2017

Hey jughead,
This should already be resolved.
-Brino
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:04:00 AM »
That´s it. Once you move up to the next planet you can get an "evolution" for one of your current players or getting a new one too (this has a low %, but it can be).
Regards,

So the player that gets evolved is a random pick ?  I'm in gold planet at the moment, and the 2 times I moved up planets Karl Anthony Towns got the "evolution".   About to go platinum, so I hope its Westbrook or Harden this time  ;D

Correct, when you move up to the next planet, the player you get is rewarded at random.
-Brino
I finished 2nd in the Sophomore division. Instead of getting reward of 6mil money and being promoted to Junior division, I was degraded to Rookie division. Also I didn't get any money reward.

Please help.

ID: 3:6707215

Hi TheDoctor049,
I've replied to your other message in the Bugs thread.
-Brino
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by Brino on Today at 10:00:50 AM »
Hey everybody,

We're not ignoring your requests. We're sending them all to the corresponding team so that they can keep them all in mind for the future updates. Please note that this does not guarantee that they will be accepted, but they are being taken into account.

Regarding the threads and the sticky threads, we will go through them and remove the ones that can be removed. If we leave them, it's because we feel they are important for all of you to stay aware of things.

-Brino
NBA General Manager 2017 / Re: Italia
« Last post by RicMon on Today at 09:58:31 AM »
Ciao a tutti...sono nuovo del forum...volevo chiedere come mai da ieri sto provando a prendere LBJ argento all'asta, ma quando faccio un'offerta valida, cioè senza che mi esca la scritta "un altro manager ha fatto un'offerta più alta", mi dice che non ho cash sufficiente...54.000.000 di offerta e 85.000.000 in banca....

Selezioni il cash dalla banca? o magari per sbaglio hai cliccato l'altro pulsante?

Sisi, seleziono dalla banca...ma mi succede più e più volte...una due volte potrei sbagliare, ma sempre  ;D ;D...

Mi hanno confermato che purtroppo è un bug e stanno cercando di risolverlo a breve
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.