Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
NBA General Manager / Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Last post by Brino on February 01, 2018, 07:39:01 am »
Hi everyone,
Throughout the day today, I'll reply to any unanswered messages directly in our new forum:
https://fromthebench.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
Thanks for your patience,
-Brino
NBA General Manager / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by Brino on February 01, 2018, 07:38:54 am »
Hi everyone,
Throughout the day today, I'll reply to any unanswered messages directly in our new forum:
-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Last post by Brino on February 01, 2018, 07:24:13 am »
Hi everyone,
-Brino
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by Brino on February 01, 2018, 07:24:03 am »
Hi everyone,
-Brino
NBA General Manager / Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Last post by JBucks on February 01, 2018, 02:03:25 am »
Thanks Brino that clears it up.

Totally different question, are you able to tell me when Larry Bird is next scheduled to be in the market? I've just saved enough coins for him (roughly 1700 for Diamond planet right?)

You're welcome! At the moment he's not scheduled, but that could change very quickly.
I'll look into it and see if I can get a more accurate answer for you soon.
-Brino
Hey Brino, any word on when Larry might be scheduled ?
« Last post by snitch55 on January 31, 2018, 10:39:34 pm »
The same problem and i also think there is a problem with A.Davis

Team: Lakers
ID:3:6870818
Fan code: 3x5npzKPWY
« Last post by Krinm86 on January 31, 2018, 06:42:40 pm »
I have the same issue. This morning Hardens 475 value was updated, so my level 50 Harden silver was around 19.000, now he is down to 6800 again even though his recent games 46-49 is still registrering as 475 which is really weird. Please fix this.

Team: Lakers
ID:3:7615030
Fan code: 3x7knptSUW
NBA General Manager / Re: Suggestions
« Last post by haagsma on January 31, 2018, 05:54:46 pm »
Dear sirs,

Please find below some suggestions that basically only require some visual adjustments to the game, and therefore shouldn’t be hard to implement.

Rank the teams in the Tournaments:
Please rank the teams in each level (division) according to the standings of last year. For example the Cavs should be the hardest teams in level 2 Central dicision, instead of the weakest team (as they are in this game right now). I know this is only a visual adjustment that does not have any effect on the game itself, but I am sure it will add some fun in playing tournaments if they are in line with the actual team strenghts. It makes sense to make such an adjustment in the release of each new version of the game at the start of each new NBA season. Unfortunately this has not been done for years.

Possibility to change the team you’re managing:
This is only a visual adjustment as well, but it will add some fun and give some long time players (as well as new users) the possibility to change the visual layout of the game and give it a fresh new look (front player, logo etc). If it can only be done for some cash or coins, it would still consider to do it.

Again, these are visual adjustments only. However I think lot of users will like it.
Please give me your thoughts on this. If it is not possible to make such visual adjustments, please let us know why.
Thank you.
Fantasy Manager Football / Re: General Questions
« Last post by meseriasu on January 31, 2018, 05:31:06 pm »
Helllo Brino!
Same problem for me.
Hello, Brino! why the recharge of energy by 100 points in all games costs 15 coins, and in Benfica - 40 coins?

Hey @andr66rus,
I'm actually not sure about that. I'll check into it with the team to find out what's going on.
-Brino

Well .. now in all games the cost of energy drink has become 40 coins .. in my opinion, it's wrong to change the value during the Super League .. how now to catch up ??? someone scored points, paying 15 coins. change the cost before the start.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10