Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 338039 times)

kingedward88

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #7515 on: March 20, 2017, 08:04:00 PM »
Ciao Brino,

in ACM fantasy manager alcuni giocatori come Donnarumma non hanno ricevuto l'aggiornamento dei punteggi, si può fare qualcosa? Grazie mille.

lv

• View Profile
« Reply #7516 on: March 20, 2017, 08:24:44 PM »
Boas, durante o dia de hoje a minha equipa esteve sempre com valores acima dos 80000, mas com esses mesmos jogadores nos jogos para o campeonato não passam dos 53000. Algo de errado se passou com as contas que inclusive me fizeram perder com uma equipa com muito menos equipamentos DOS que possuo no momento.

luisjviana
1:474128

Portugal

salvapascu84

• View Profile
« Reply #7517 on: March 20, 2017, 08:44:36 PM »
Buenas Brino.

En los partidos de liga no computa el valor total del equipo. Creo q no tiene en cuenta los equipamientos.

Un saludo

ufuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7518 on: March 20, 2017, 08:50:07 PM »

How is this possible?
Manager Name: Tuncer
ID: 1:104731
Fan Code: 1xoCsQueTb

Papillon

• View Profile
« Reply #7519 on: March 20, 2017, 09:19:49 PM »
Hi
My power ups are not being taken into account in the league scoring .. two games on the trot at the moment
For instance my value with power ups is 13600
My games are being played at  70340
Iv took a lot of time and effort in acculamnatimg my bonus points can you correct this and adjust my scores for the last two games accordingly as the rest in my l ague don't seem to be having any problems,

1.172294 Id

Kelderkold

• View Profile
« Reply #7520 on: March 20, 2017, 11:55:46 PM »
Why is several players notbeing updated?
Salah, as roma he score and made assist in sundays game, but still points from thurdays game

Muller bayern, not updated too, he also score sunday
//Keld
Rm fm 2017
Id 1-2327871

iaienk

• View Profile
« Reply #7521 on: March 21, 2017, 12:36:31 AM »
It's a shame!! My team is 35k and I lost vs player with 25k...i spent 800 diamonds in equipment, i want them back!!

lul

• View Profile
« Reply #7522 on: March 21, 2017, 06:28:02 AM »
Since the beginning of the week, they are problems for the results of the league.

Kelderkold

• View Profile
« Reply #7523 on: March 21, 2017, 07:42:38 AM »
Why is several players notbeing updated?
Salah, as roma he score and made assist in sundays game, but still points from thurdays game

Muller bayern, not updated too, he also score sunday

Wtf
Now muller updated but without his goal come on this is not the first time for muller, it also happen 4 month ago
//Keld
Rm fm 2017
Id 1-2327871

Robertao

• View Profile
Problema com a liga atuai
« Reply #7524 on: March 21, 2017, 08:15:56 AM »
Meu TEAM VALUE está aparecendo errado na na disputa de todos os jogos da liga e consequentemente estou perdendo todos os jogo! Por exemplo, nos 2 primeiros jogos da liga atual (2a divisão) apareceu incorretamente 43383 e 49912, sendo que eram mais de 90000 no momento do jogo. Tenho capturas das telas comprovando. Em ambos tive derrota sendo que com meu TEAM VALUE real teria vencido.

1:140410

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7525 on: March 21, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »
I can't buy legend Garrincha, who is in todays limited edition legend.. I have enough coins, but when I press accept button to buy him there appears blank message and nothing happens.. What is the problem?

I play AC Milan Fantasy Manager 2017 on Android

ID: 1:180186

Hey kcfc,
I've just checked into your account and can see that you have a total of 52 players, and only 30 player slots. That's why you're not being allowed to sign that player. You can only sign players you already have if you're trying to move them to the next planet, or you can sign new players if you release players until you have 29/30 (players/slots). You currently have 52/30.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Hi Brino,

Yeah, but literally every fantasy player has 30+ players in their squad, and its definitely not from superleague prizes. I know for myself that I maybe got 5 players over 30 limit through superleague prizes, others I bought with coins from Buy Now section (not auction). I really think that it is some kind of a bug because in game you have teams with like 60+ players with all of these new legends and they definitely bought them the way I and everyone else did. I mean having coins but not being able to use them is not right. Is there any solution?

Hey kcfc,
You can also purchase legends in the Special offers that are available for real money, and those players you can get even if you have the limit, since you're paying with real money. If you win them in the Superleague, you still receive the player even if you have the limit, but you are still using a slot that you don't have, so that's why you need to either purchase extra slots or release players to be able to sign another player.

At this time there is no bug with the player slots, as we've checked into it with the developers and everything is correct in the code and working properly when we test it in the game.
-Brino

Hi Brino,

Thanks for your reply. The thing is that I was able to buy legends over the limit with coins before the evolution concept. Since than there is this blank message error (I can send you screenshots) which I got when trying to buy Garrincha. Unfortunately I'm not old enough,I don't have any credit/debit card to be able to purchase anything. I can only earn coins/cash in game.

I wanted to ask you when I buy an extra slot in store what effect does it have, since I have 52 players at the moment will that extra slot add +1 on current number of players (so that would be 52+1) or on 30 limit being 31 slots?

Hey kcfc,
I understand what you're saying. With the Extra Slots, it'd be 31 slots instead of 30.
Regarding the players you can't sign, it's an issue that we're dealing with right now, but our development team has it resolved for the next version.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7526 on: March 21, 2017, 10:49:05 AM »
Hi, I have an issue buying players that I have in better planet. A message says that I have full slot, that is right, but until few days ago I could make offer for players with the up arrow. Now it's not possibile. Can you take a look, please?

Manager: JUNPEDIO
ID 2:1343430

Hi inugami,
This is an issue we're dealing with in the current version of Android, but our developers have resolved it for our next version of the game. We're awaiting final approvals and, once we have it, we'll release the version for you guys.
Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7527 on: March 21, 2017, 10:49:50 AM »
Buenas!
Os he pasado un mail a la dirección de soporte a propósito de un problema (o no) que me he encontrado al finalizar la liga en la que estoy. He estado en puesto de ascenso en todo momento solamente por tener más goles a favor que quien estaba por debajo de mi, sin contar diferencia de goles. Al acabar la liga estoy tercero con los mismos puntos que el segundo y más goles a favor. El primero tiene la misma diferencia de goles que el segundo sin tener el average a favor.
No se si se trata de un error o yo no me aclaro con el funcionamiento de la propia liga.

User: Kaktuar
Id: 2:5021409

Un cordial Saludo!

Edit: el juego es el Fantasy Manager Football 17 para IOs

Ok gracias!
¿Podrías enviarme el ID del ticket que tienes con el departamento de soporte para que podamos encontrarlo facilmente?
-Brino

Hola Brino,
No sé de que ID me hablas... simplemente envié un mail a la dirección que me consta tenéis para estos temas "support@fromthebenchgames.com", ayer sobre las 00:35.
Si pudieras darme más indicaciones te lo agradecería.
Un cordial saludo!

Hola, Kaktuar:
Cuando escribes a soporte, te debería llegar un mensaje automático con un Ticket ID. ¿No te ha llegado uno?
-Brino

Hola, Brino,

No tengo tal correo... ni en mi bandeja de entrada ni en la de spam...

Ok, bueno, en cualquier caso, seguramente te hemos escrito ya en soporte. ¿No has recibido el correo?
En cuanto al partido de liga que perdiste, ya hemos solucionado el problema y no debería volver a ocurrir en los partidos que empiezan después de ahora.
-Brino
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:53:04 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7528 on: March 21, 2017, 10:50:34 AM »
2. In the 7.22 version of Fantasy Manager Football 2017, Atlético de Madrid Fantasy Manager and FC Barcelona Fantasy Manager, if your roster is full, meaning you have no more player slots available, even if it's a player you already have and you're trying to improve to the next planet, you receive an error message saying that you've reached your roster limit of 30 players.
  ---- Our development team is aware of this and they're working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Really hoping this can be solved as soon as possible. I'm very much hoping to sign Dani Alves while he's today's Player of the Day, but I can't due to this issue despite having the cash needed. Same for buying the limited edition Cristiano Ronaldo being offered today.

Hey officeglenn,
This will be resolved in the next version we release. We're awaiting final approvals before we release it.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7529 on: March 21, 2017, 10:52:13 AM »
Ciao, probabilmente sono io che non capisco ma sono appena stato promosso al silver planet, ho riacquistato alcuni giocatori e il loro punteggio è diminuito, anche di parecchio nel caso di Sergio Ramos che era un livello 53 e ora 13. Puoi spiegarmi come sia possibile? Grazie

Ciao nemo740,
È perchè l'hai ingaggiato a livello 1, ma siccome aveva livello 53 anteriormente, ha ricevuto dei livelli in più. All'inizio avrà un punteggio inferiore, ma vedrai che dopo potenziarlo più volte, avrà un punteggio superiore che prima.
Se hai altre domande, fammi sapere,
Abbiamo anche risolto il problema con il punteggio dei giocatori.
-Brino
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:54:39 AM by Brino »
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.