Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 449447 times)

igniuzas

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #8220 on: March 20, 2017, 10:16:06 AM »
Hello,
I have reached 2nd place in all-Star tournament and as reward I should be promoted to golden planet. But I'm
Still at the silver one.

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8221 on: March 20, 2017, 12:17:30 PM »
I checked my other account ranked 1600th. I cant even get a 5 game streak here because the same players appear at my rank. Lol! They were ranked 400th a few seconds ago on my other account. Plus, they are probably top 10 at the moment. This is just crazy.

Hey ther Jolt,

That´s because the system take the points and position in the moment you enter every group. If they are at the position 1XXX when you enter it, they can be having some more points and they will be higher in the ranks even when you are seeing them there. And probably, as it was the beginning of the competition, note that the ranks changes so fast as almost every manager have few points.

Hope you understand that is an issue due to a refreshing screen, not a real one. We will try to make some adjustments in future versions to keep the points refreshing more often than now.

Best regards,

Nashearer

• View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: March 20, 2017, 12:22:28 PM »
Hi,
I am currently in platinum planet, my current TV is showing 300000+ on my home page, but in the weekly rookie league, it's only showing around 240000, is there something wrong?

Id- 2:70048
Fan code- 2xBnaY5WFQ

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8223 on: March 20, 2017, 12:25:55 PM »
Non ho ricevuto il premio della weekly league... 1:388406
Grazie

Hey there,

I have checked our Data Base and I see that the Weekly League prizes were collected from your account correctly. Could you confirm?

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8224 on: March 20, 2017, 12:33:21 PM »
I won the All-star league at the silver level and when i logged in today it gave me the 100 coins but reentered me in Silver universe again. Can this be fixed?

ID# 1:191983

Hello there,

You have not moved up to the next planet because you are still missing the requirements to do it. Once you finish them all, you will be able to move up.

Regards,

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8225 on: March 20, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »
Hello there managers,

As I can see, the issues from this weekend were all about Weekly League prizes. Probably it was a delivery delay issue as I can see that everyone of you have collected them today.

If anyone is still missing it, please, report it and I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Nashearer

• View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: March 20, 2017, 03:09:09 PM »
Hi,
I am currently in platinum planet, my current TV is showing 300000+ on my home page, but in the weekly rookie league, it's only showing around 240000, is there something wrong?

Fan code- 2xBnaY5WFQ

Hi THE WHITE MAMBA,

I found the power ups vaule is different. For example, intense defense is showing +338 on my home page, but it's only showing +20 in the weekly competition? Could you please to check why?

Thanks

Khourdog

• View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: March 20, 2017, 07:41:17 PM »
Hi,

I need help with my account. My overall team score shows one thing on the home screen and a much lower value in the weekly league. I noticed that I am not getting the right values for my bench players. I am losing games against teams I have higher scores than. Can you please look at my account and see what the bug is. Thanks, Bill

My team identifier is 2:56190, team name is khourdog.

Ope

• View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: March 20, 2017, 08:31:07 PM »
Non ho ricevuto il premio della weekly league... 1:388406
Grazie

Hey there,

I have checked our Data Base and I see that the Weekly League prizes were collected from your account correctly. Could you confirm?
Yes, this morning, thank you!!!

missionincognito

• View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: March 21, 2017, 01:19:25 AM »
Hello there managers,

As I can see, the issues from this weekend were all about Weekly League prizes. Probably it was a delivery delay issue as I can see that everyone of you have collected them today.

If anyone is still missing it, please, report it and I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

It seems like I am still missing one of my rewards for moving up planets. I did get my power up but I didn't get 100 coins.

ID 3:6266003

Jolt

• View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: March 21, 2017, 01:38:30 AM »
I checked my other account ranked 1600th. I cant even get a 5 game streak here because the same players appear at my rank. Lol! They were ranked 400th a few seconds ago on my other account. Plus, they are probably top 10 at the moment. This is just crazy.

Hey ther Jolt,

That´s because the system take the points and position in the moment you enter every group. If they are at the position 1XXX when you enter it, they can be having some more points and they will be higher in the ranks even when you are seeing them there. And probably, as it was the beginning of the competition, note that the ranks changes so fast as almost every manager have few points.

Hope you understand that is an issue due to a refreshing screen, not a real one. We will try to make some adjustments in future versions to keep the points refreshing more often than now.

Best regards,

Then why did this happen only now? You mean to tell me I wont get my usual top 50 finish because of a visual refreshing error? Because it has been four days into the competition and I still see the top 5 players at rank 500. When will they "refresh" to reflect my actual rank? Because right now, i cant even get a 20 win streak because of this.

gcalsingB

• raaTJ1qq // RSdXUjv6 // xsmCxwyx
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: March 21, 2017, 02:29:07 AM »
The top 20 rank for me is...

1- gcalsing
2- **
3- TSH8337
4- Ibrahimovic
5- Oliver Freiling
6- Benny
7- Warrior Aric
8- Cicciuz
9- Dirk Nowitzki
10- Malimis
11- Snider Rodrigues
12- MattPowa
13- Giorgio
14- GINO
15- JONGHAN
16- kos tsig
17- Gee31
18- Syamsuddin Suryamanggala
19- Pickel
20- SAGI

** Never saw the manager who is battling me for 1st place.

In my rank Jolt's teams are 27th (Warriors) and 28th (Lakers).
But I have a feeling this is wrong.
NBA GM 2016 - raaTJ1qq
NBA GM 2016 - RSdXUjv6
NBA GM 2016 - xsmCxwyx

Magicaleagle

• View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: March 21, 2017, 03:07:04 AM »
ID 1:40006
1xThjBemgJ

Been a while, have you figured out how to change the facebook account wr are linked to? I cant even log into that anymore, and have never been able to send requests to help advanve or get or receive energy.

Also, one of my tasks is to sign 3 players and i havent seen a player i could upgrade in over 24hrs, and i have a full roster of 51 players. Thanks for your time.
NBA GM 2015 ThjBemgJ

NBA GM 2014 1ajmahRz

Hvfd21

• View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: March 21, 2017, 03:21:42 AM »
Hi,

Fan code- 2xBnaY5WFQ

Hi THE WHITE MAMBA,

I found the power ups vaule is different. For example, intense defense is showing +338 on my home page, but it's only showing +20 in the weekly competition? Could you please to check why?

Thanks

I'm having the same problem. The value on my home screen is much larger than the value it shows when I play my league games.

THE WHITE MAMBA

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • FROM THE BENCH GAMES
« Reply #8234 on: March 21, 2017, 11:05:31 AM »
Hello there managers,

Kind regards,

It seems like I am still missing one of my rewards for moving up planets. I did get my power up but I didn't get 100 coins.

ID 3:6266003

Hey there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The system should give you that automatically but it didn´t. We will check it to don´t let it happen again. I have added the missing 100 Coins to your account.

Kind regards,

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.