Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 8683 times)

Redthegame

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2017, 09:02:40 PM »
Hi Brino
sorry if I'm replying you so later but a day after the previous post I find a purple. But if you want to check my account the ID is 1.05.000-13:13515(I report also the version for make no mistake) because probably we're starting over again because it's something like 15 packs that I don't find a purple.
Thanks Red.
PS:Can you see why I'm not reciving any offer (in particular i didn't recive the offer that gave Larry Bird time ago ) ?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 07:55:41 AM by Redthegame »

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »
Hi Brino
sorry if I'm replying you so later but a day after the previous post I find a purple. But if you want to check my account the ID is 1.05.000-13:13515(I report also the version for make no mistake) because probably we're starting over again because it's something like 15 packs that I don't find a purple.
Thanks Red.
PS:Can you see why I'm not reciving any offer (in particular i didn't recive the offer that gave Larry Bird time ago ) ?

Thanks, Redthegame.
Everything in your account looks correct. Regarding the offers, they don't always appear one after the other, but we will be sending more offers out to all users soon.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.