Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 10346 times)

Redthegame

• View Profile
Re: Questions
« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2017, 09:02:40 PM »
Hi Brino
sorry if I'm replying you so later but a day after the previous post I find a purple. But if you want to check my account the ID is 1.05.000-13:13515(I report also the version for make no mistake) because probably we're starting over again because it's something like 15 packs that I don't find a purple.
Thanks Red.
PS:Can you see why I'm not reciving any offer (in particular i didn't recive the offer that gave Larry Bird time ago ) ?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 07:55:41 AM by Redthegame »

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »
Hi Brino
sorry if I'm replying you so later but a day after the previous post I find a purple. But if you want to check my account the ID is 1.05.000-13:13515(I report also the version for make no mistake) because probably we're starting over again because it's something like 15 packs that I don't find a purple.
Thanks Red.
PS:Can you see why I'm not reciving any offer (in particular i didn't recive the offer that gave Larry Bird time ago ) ?

Thanks, Redthegame.
Everything in your account looks correct. Regarding the offers, they don't always appear one after the other, but we will be sending more offers out to all users soon.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

fido47

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2017, 01:02:56 PM »
I have now 185 cards in my collection, and only 5 red (zero A A), and 3 (yes only 3) purple or gold...
It's been about 2 months without new red card. I open at least 15 or 20 packs every month. It's not bad luck, I'm damned !

I managed to climb to the legend division, and now it loss after loss after loss.....
It's just frustrating and boring.

Any solution here ?

PS : I never paid a single euro to buy cards.... maybe this is a reason ?

Another question : how does works the legend standings ? Sometimes, I win a game (yes it can happens) and i lose in the rankings, sometimes I lose a game, and my standing stays the same...

Pebou

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 01, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »
Nop, they just want you to pay. Same here. At the end of the month, they also give me a card I already have !
It is like if they forget that we watch ads and thus they make profit.

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2017, 12:02:31 PM »
I have now 185 cards in my collection, and only 5 red (zero A A), and 3 (yes only 3) purple or gold...
It's been about 2 months without new red card. I open at least 15 or 20 packs every month. It's not bad luck, I'm damned !

I managed to climb to the legend division, and now it loss after loss after loss.....
It's just frustrating and boring.

Any solution here ?

PS : I never paid a single euro to buy cards.... maybe this is a reason ?

Another question : how does works the legend standings ? Sometimes, I win a game (yes it can happens) and i lose in the rankings, sometimes I lose a game, and my standing stays the same...

Hey fido47,
The delivery of the cards doesn't have to do with the amount of money paid in the game.
There are less chances of getting the higher ranked cards, but it's not impossible to get them. If you continue to not receive any 4-star cards, please send me your User ID and I'll check to see if something is going on.
Regards
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 04, 2017, 12:04:08 PM »
Nop, they just want you to pay. Same here. At the end of the month, they also give me a card I already have !
It is like if they forget that we watch ads and thus they make profit.

Hey Pebou,
The rewards are predetermined. It doesn't check to see if you already have the card (although I believe it'd be a good idea), so that's why it's possible to get a card you already have.
What I'm going to do is send a request to the team to check into the idea of letting it check first to see if you have the card already, and deliver a different one.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

fido47

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2017, 10:18:13 AM »
Question : how does works the legend standings ? Sometimes, I win a game and i lose in the rankings, sometimes I badly lose a game, and my standing stays the same (it can even happens that i climb in the charts after a loss) ?

Thanks

Brino

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2017, 12:33:08 PM »
Question : how does works the legend standings ? Sometimes, I win a game and i lose in the rankings, sometimes I badly lose a game, and my standing stays the same (it can even happens that i climb in the charts after a loss) ?

Thanks

Hey fido47,
Apologies for getting back to you so late. In the Legends division, even if you win, there is still the chance that you'll move down in the ranking. When you play from division 20 to division 1, the ranking remains the way it is. Once you reach the Legends division, the ranking becomes real-time and the ranking updates for all users playing in the Legends division. If you win the match and move down in the ranking, that just means that while you weren't playing, other players were able to play more games and earn more points to move up.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.