Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical Issues  (Read 482537 times)

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical Issues
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 08:11:28 AM »
happened 2 times today once for Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and C.J. Mosley. mostly every notification I get is for NFL and it tells me in baseball

Ok, we are still looking into this. Please give us some time to find out what's causing the issue. In any event, based on the pictures, those are notifications from the phone, not from within the application and for us, it's hard to find out what's causing that as we have the NFL notifications activated. In any event, we're checking further into it.
Thanks
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:34:02 AM by serramonte »

serramonte

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 08:12:18 AM »
it wont let me put Sherman in my lineup I have him but he wont show up in players not in lineup. and im not even leveling him up

What's the User ID of the account your referring to?

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »
it wont let me put Sherman in my lineup I have him but he wont show up in players not in lineup. and im not even leveling him up

1:2891
NBA GM 15: oFND5aQk
MLB GM: 2xXBm8kiy1
NFL GM: 1xMqAv7SGY

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 12:43:52 PM »

1:2891 that's going to be my main account

Yashar

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 06:04:46 AM »
I don't know if you guys have accounted for someone already playing /having such a high win streak. I see $$$ instead of a number.

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2014, 07:44:58 AM »
I don't know if you guys have accounted for someone already playing /having such a high win streak. I see $$$ instead of a number.

that's mine 2

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2014, 06:44:53 AM »
how does this happened I was playing baseball gm when I had a bid for Eddie Lacy in football gm and this happened during me playing baseball gm when I got outbid for lacy

SandmanEnter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 01:56:25 AM »
Not sure if these are bugs or programming, but they sure seem like bugs to me.

I have 4 PKs, and the system will not let me drop any of them; and I have 5 linebackers and cannot drop any; even though only 3 can start.
Freaking BORING!!!!

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 04:11:01 AM »

I have 4 PKs, and the system will not let me drop any of them; and I have 5 linebackers and cannot drop any; even though only 3 can start.

I have 3 kickers and want to drop one but cant

Broncos

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2014, 01:48:05 PM »
Those accounts that registered before start of NFL season got preseason games playing roster with total team value of 1.4-2K. Now who registers - gets team with a value of 3-4K with starting players!!! Very disappointing... This is huge mismatch and should be fixed because it is better now to register account now and forget about old account..

SandmanEnter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »
Assists in tackles are not being picked up in the stats.

Terrel Suggs LB had 2 tackles and 3 assists yesterday, but his stats only have 2 solo tackles.
Bobby Wagner LB had 6 tackles and 8 assists, but his stats only reflect 6 solo tackles.
Kam Chancellor S 8 tackles and 3 assists, game stats only show 8 solo tackles
Freaking BORING!!!!

SandmanEnter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 04:57:21 AM »

This small bug or programming burp where our rosters make us keep 4+ kickers and 5 linebackers is really ridiculous! 4 kickers for 1 spot, and 5 LBs for 3 spots. As long as a team has enough players to field a legitimate roster, there should be any restrictions beyond the starting spots. How many players a GM wishes to keep beyond the starting spots should be left to the discretion of the GM. I just lost out on a bidding because of the lack of open roster spots, due to this programming restriction. All because I couldn't drop a player I didn't want on my team. It's the same thing for the catchers in baseball. We only start 1, but the programming forces us to keep at least 3.  The programers really need to fix this.

Also, the programmers forgot to put a roster counter into the game. I have to keep counting my players on my roster.
Freaking BORING!!!!

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:30 AM »

This small bug or programming burp where our rosters make us keep 4+ kickers and 5 linebackers is really ridiculous! 4 kickers for 1 spot, and 5 LBs for 3 spots. As long as a team has enough players to field a legitimate roster, there should be any restrictions beyond the starting spots. How many players a GM wishes to keep beyond the starting spots should be left to the discretion of the GM. I just lost out on a bidding because of the lack of open roster spots, due to this programming restriction. All because I couldn't drop a player I didn't want on my team. It's the same thing for the catchers in baseball. We only start 1, but the programming forces us to keep at least 3.  The programers really need to fix this.

Also, the programmers forgot to put a roster counter into the game. I have to keep counting my players on my roster.

really in baseball I have 2 catchers lucroy and perez

SandmanEnter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2014, 05:44:11 AM »

I had 3 at one time, but couldn't drop the 3rd. I had to ask FTB to manually drop one for me. Serramonte was really nice about it, but it shouldn't have even gone that far. And, the only reason I had three Cs was because I wanted to add a catcher for a catcher. I tried to drop my 2nd catcher but couldn't because of the programming, so I had to add the 3rd catcher, and drop another player. Serramonte had to manually fix the transactions for me.
Freaking BORING!!!!

Andrew Sena 7

• Go Hornets
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 06:28:33 AM »

I had 3 at one time, but couldn't drop the 3rd. I had to ask FTB to manually drop one for me. Serramonte was really nice about it, but it shouldn't have even gone that far. And, the only reason I had three Cs was because I wanted to add a catcher for a catcher. I tried to drop my 2nd catcher but couldn't because of the programming, so I had to add the 3rd catcher, and drop another player. Serramonte had to manually fix the transactions for me.

that's y I only go for a backup. only really need 2 catchers

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.