Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 722343 times)

Vn19472

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #9060 on: December 28, 2017, 06:13:38 PM »

Basa'd
Hi bring
Thx for answer.
The other problems didn't resolved.
My cash balance still playing. Raise and down by 351,000 all the time,
Even when just wondering or complete jobs.
It is almost impossible change my lineup on my lg g5, because the display is on right side.
The torments on my ipad air 2, she stuck most of times,
And I  have to force close the game after each torment game, most of the times.
Can you check my account closel?
Thanks

thanks brino
You are right.
My ID is 2:6835154

I found new additional problem.
I puarched 5 packs of Xmas energy.
It say fill your energy for 5 coins.
But I  got only 100 energy, for each package instead of 197.
I  puarched all the packages with empty energy each time.
I  lost 485 energy.
Please send me energy or partial refund my coins.
Thanka

quote author=Brino link=topic=71323.msg639225#msg639225 date=1513981499]
Hi bring, thanks for your answer.
For the cash problem, I  don't lose games when I lose the cash.
I have strikes, and I just lose 315,000, after every 2 or 3 actions.
The actions can be winning regular game, win tourment game, or even completing a job.
The winning strike is still going, but i have loop of losing 351,000 cash, and get them back, losing again and get it back, losing and get back...etc. Whatever I do in the game.
Please check my account balance carefully, and you will see it clearly.

For my ipad, it started long time ago,I don't remember which update or version were installed.

For my lg g5, my device had no updated, so the resolution hasn't changed.
I  haven't option to change the resolution, and my device's bootloader is locked,
So I can't use application to change the resolution.
My screen resolution and aspect ration are very common and standard, with 2560*1440 and 16:9.
My device isn't support the new format of 18:9 aspect ration.
I  tried Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it didn't helped at all.

Can you check my account carefully?

And thanks again

Basa'd
Hello
For the problem of the auction, I didn't check it, because I don't want buying any players now.
The display problem on lg g6 still exists, and it very hard to play on my phone, almost impossible changing my lineup.
The problem of sticking torments on my ipad air 2, still exists,and most of the time, I have to force close the game, and restart it, after each individual tourment game.
In the last week, I have new issue additionaly.
After playing most games, whatever types ( standard, tourment etc), my cash balance is dropping by 351,000.
Even when I won't the game.
I think I get it back after game of two, but i can't follow it.
It happened hundred of times, and the amount of money I lose always 351,000.
Can you check my account please?

Thanks

Basa'd
Hello
Thanks for all support, and fixing the server problems few days ago.
I have 2 problems:
1. In the last days, some of the auctions ended before the time ran out.
Like 10 t 15 sec, after the 30 last second timer start, the player still appears, but when you try bidding, I get message the auction has expired. It like 15 to 20 seconds, before it should ended.
Today, I Bided 2 offer on yanis, at the same auction, rising my offer. The timer has reset to like 90 sec.
I waited, still was leading offer. Suddenly, like 15 or 20 seconds before the end,
I got message my bid excedded. I try bidding immediately, but I got message the auction is expired.
The auction still appeared in the auction list, but I  couldn't bid.
I  wasted 2 coins for nothing, and didn't get yanis at good price. I  am disappointed.

2. I am playing at 2 devices: ipad air 2, and lg g5.
At the  ipad, lot of times, the app is stuck, after each tourment game I play.
On the lg g5, it not stuck, but I have very hard display problem.
In the lineup screen, all my players are stuck to the right side and I can't change my line up.
In the auction, the players going to the right, and I can't see their pv.
It was graet on lg until 2.5 weeks ago.
Thanks I stop using the lg for a week, and when I back using it, the display was changed,
probably because the game update.
if air had only 1 device, I couldn't play the game.
This is very frustrating playing like this.

How can you help me please?

Thanks again
Yaron
Id 2:685154
Fan code 2x8cinpuPV

Hey @Vn19472,
We're sorry about the inconveniences experienced in your accounts.
We did have an issue with our server over the past few days and everything should be working correctly now.
Can you please confirm when you have a moment?
-Brino

Hey @Vn19472,

If you're losing cash, it could be from other users challenging you and defeating you. You can see this in the section "Play Games > Hist." - Have you checked there?

Regarding the tournaments in your iPad, when did this issue start? Did it happen after a recent update?

Regarding your LG device, we've had issues in the past with users who have Samsung devices, but the issue was later found to be caused by a recent change in the Samsung devices, by Samsung, which automatically changes the device's screen resolution, which caused it to be impossible for Samsung users to change their lineups in the game.

I don't know if this is the same thing in your LG device, but maybe you can see if you can find an app that allows you to adjust your device's screen resolution, unless your device allows you to do it without downloading an app.

Lastly, if you try deleting and re-installing your app, does that help you at all?

-Brino

Hey @Vn19472,
The account ID you sent me seems to be pulling up an account at level 3.
Can you please confirm your User ID again so I can be sure I'm checking the correct account?
-Brino

Hey @Vn19472,
The energy pack you're referring to was for 100 coins at a price of 5 coins.
Everything is correct there. It wasn't a full energy recharge, although I've just seen that the description was incorrect and it stated that it would recharge your energy completely. I've refilled your energy for you now.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
-Brino

Giginho

• View Profile
« Reply #9061 on: December 29, 2017, 12:55:07 PM »
Brino,

I didn't  able to collect prize from Xmas (D+ rank,100 coins).
I had message to collect prize till 29th December but there wasn't option to collect it.
Help me please!

marciukas

• View Profile
« Reply #9062 on: December 29, 2017, 01:12:00 PM »
Brino,

I had message to collect prize till 29th December but there wasn't option to collect it.
Help me please!

Me too :( I was just about 30min to late...
But I was somewhere only in E rank.
Though it would be nice to get the prize anyway :) Thanks!
Id: 3:5945384

marciukas

• View Profile
« Reply #9063 on: December 29, 2017, 01:30:26 PM »
Auctions are not working, can’t buy players.

ID: 2:108347

Hey there,

We don`t see anything wrong with the auctions. Could you give us more information about your issue? Maybe the text that shows up to you?

Regards,

Every time i try to bid for a player,i tried a few times on different players,i get a message that another manager outbidded me. The problem si nobody is biding and the value od the player stays the same,he just dissapears after the time runs out.

Have you tried to refresh the auctions screen (reentering it) when it happens?

Od course. players have starting value and nobody is bidding. That’s what I am seeing.

Hey White Mamba,

Do you plan to fix it?
I am facing this problem also as many other player. And today I was trying to look for a workaround. So actually what I noticed there is no way to bid. Now, when I am writing this post, Draymond Green is in auction house for 28.4 Mil. I tried to bid it once he showed up in auction house, and I get the same message, though there was 0 bids for him...
Please fix as soon as possible.

i was trying to refresh the page, restart the app, clear app cache... Nothing helped.

p.s. I agree with others, the game is kinda broken, not to mention about job and improvement section where you need always to restart the app...
thats very sad :(

I captured a video the same situation with Paul George. Let me know if it would be useful for you.

Brino,

Maybe you could help us on this. This issue is already few weeks. Few players complaining that its not possible to bid in Auction house sometimes, because we get message that another manager outbidded. So I tried to look why is this happening.
I am on Master planet and I am having this issue with Draymond Green and Paul George. Both these players I have in my team from previous planet. Maybe thats the case when bidding does not work. Because recently I bought Simmons, it worked perfectly, I had him never in my team before. I also tried to release my Green, but after releasing I still cannot bid on him in Auction house, even if I am the first bidder and there is start price. I hope these details will help you investigating and fixing this bug.

To reproduce, I suggest you to pick Green on your lineup for platinum planet, and try to bid on master planet for Green while having him in your players.
Please take a look because we are blocked from buying some good players.

Hey @marciukas,
Just this morning our systems team resolved an issue that was affecting the auctions specifically on your server.
Can you please let me know if everything is working better now? If not, let me know.
-Brino

The issue is still there, just tried to bid for Green and got the same message, but no one was bidding... :(

Hey @marciukas,
Would you mind sending me a screenshot of the error message you get when trying to bid for Green?
-Brino

Hey Brino,

Just sent you a screenshot in a message. Let me know if got it. Thanks.

marciukas

• View Profile
« Reply #9064 on: December 29, 2017, 01:32:36 PM »
Hi,

I cannot make a bid in the auction.
It says bid price has increased... but price does not refresh.

ID 1:5051241

Thanks.
Happy new year!!!

I have the same situation.

Regards
kiddy joee
id 1:1216639

Is this problem for you only for all the players in the auction house, or only with those you already had once? I was able to buy new players, but I have the same issue when I try to bid on a player that I have or had in lower planet...

Maribeluge

• View Profile
« Reply #9065 on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:16 PM »
Brino,

Help me please!

Hi,
I have the same problem. Can you help me please. My position was d+ (100 coins)
User Maribeluge
Id: 1:6042

Regards

Tric

• View Profile
« Reply #9066 on: December 30, 2017, 09:32:27 AM »
Hi WM,
I completely forgot to collect the Xmas prize!

Tric

• View Profile
« Reply #9067 on: December 30, 2017, 09:35:56 AM »
Hi WM,
I completely forgot to collect the Xmas prize!
Something was missing...
Manager: Tric
ID: 2:2655309

Xspenser

• View Profile
« Reply #9068 on: December 30, 2017, 10:41:19 AM »
Yes, I can...

2:118718

But maybe its a little late to Check it...? It did not happend again, thats the good news. But anyway, thanks for your support, and have a good, healthy and happy new year.

Best regards, Andreas

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9069 on: December 30, 2017, 11:28:01 AM »
Ah ah ah...today, in the master planet direct market, appears as player of the day (hear,hear...not nba legend) Alonzo Mourning, sold at a price of 358.800.000!
I think that the game mechanism literally went nuts....
ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9070 on: December 30, 2017, 12:21:46 PM »
Now Alonzo is correctly  listed as nba legend, but is sold  for 30.000 coins! Ah ah ah

Ah ah ah...today, in the master planet direct market, appears as player of the day (hear,hear...not nba legend) Alonzo Mourning, sold at a price of 358.800.000!

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Giginho

• View Profile
« Reply #9071 on: December 30, 2017, 01:17:42 PM »
Brino,

Help me please!
ID: 3:7612118

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9072 on: December 31, 2017, 11:18:31 AM »
Another ‘surprise’ today....Scottie Pippen as player of the day, priced 296.010.000!
Probably, as happened yesterday with Mourning, they will convert the price in coins.
The game developers are aware of that? Sure they’re changing the settings, without any announcement....

Happy new year!

Roberto

Now Alonzo is correctly  listed as nba legend, but is sold  for 30.000 coins! Ah ah ah

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9073 on: December 31, 2017, 04:03:35 PM »
Now they announced it and I like the idea to buy legends with money but the price does not make any sense. 300.000.000 money are way more expensive than 1000-2000 coins. And I get the player with level 1! Brino, what do you say? Are you still evaluating?

Magicaleagle

• View Profile
« Reply #9074 on: January 01, 2018, 04:31:20 AM »
Auctions are not working, can’t buy players.

ID: 2:108347

Hey there,

We don`t see anything wrong with the auctions. Could you give us more information about your issue? Maybe the text that shows up to you?

Regards,

Every time i try to bid for a player,i tried a few times on different players,i get a message that another manager outbidded me. The problem si nobody is biding and the value od the player stays the same,he just dissapears after the time runs out.

Have you tried to refresh the auctions screen (reentering it) when it happens?

Od course. players have starting value and nobody is bidding. That’s what I am seeing.

Hey White Mamba,

Do you plan to fix it?
I am facing this problem also as many other player. And today I was trying to look for a workaround. So actually what I noticed there is no way to bid. Now, when I am writing this post, Draymond Green is in auction house for 28.4 Mil. I tried to bid it once he showed up in auction house, and I get the same message, though there was 0 bids for him...
Please fix as soon as possible.

i was trying to refresh the page, restart the app, clear app cache... Nothing helped.

p.s. I agree with others, the game is kinda broken, not to mention about job and improvement section where you need always to restart the app...
thats very sad :(

I captured a video the same situation with Paul George. Let me know if it would be useful for you.

Brino,

Maybe you could help us on this. This issue is already few weeks. Few players complaining that its not possible to bid in Auction house sometimes, because we get message that another manager outbidded. So I tried to look why is this happening.
I am on Master planet and I am having this issue with Draymond Green and Paul George. Both these players I have in my team from previous planet. Maybe thats the case when bidding does not work. Because recently I bought Simmons, it worked perfectly, I had him never in my team before. I also tried to release my Green, but after releasing I still cannot bid on him in Auction house, even if I am the first bidder and there is start price. I hope these details will help you investigating and fixing this bug.

To reproduce, I suggest you to pick Green on your lineup for platinum planet, and try to bid on master planet for Green while having him in your players.
Please take a look because we are blocked from buying some good players.

Hey @marciukas,
Just this morning our systems team resolved an issue that was affecting the auctions specifically on your server.
Can you please let me know if everything is working better now? If not, let me know.
-Brino

The issue is still there, just tried to bid for Green and got the same message, but no one was bidding... :(

Hey @marciukas,
Would you mind sending me a screenshot of the error message you get when trying to bid for Green?
-Brino

Hey Brino,

Just sent you a screenshot in a message. Let me know if got it. Thanks.

I have had this problem lately, as well. It really sucks to watch and finally bid on great deal for a player to get any error message that someone else has already bid, when his value doesn't increase and the the auction disappears. It has happened only on higher valued players like John wall and Draymond green
NBA GM 2015 ThjBemgJ

NBA GM 2014 1ajmahRz

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.