Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 722346 times)

DNK

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #9075 on: January 02, 2018, 02:40:50 AM »
v4.20.002 - sometimes if I click on team or franchise buttons it doesn't show me menu (three options) for that section. for team it jumps into improve player, and for franchise opens jobs. I guess it shows last that I visited, but the time for improving players and end of the job is not working visually. I have to exit game and enter again and than it works.

ID:2:1182662 / Android

Hey there!

That should be due to the high users traffic we are having since the new season release (Google Play has featured us and we are having a bunch of downloads).

it should be working fine now as we have updated our servers. Could you confirm?

I still have problem with this and I don't think it's a problem with traffic on the servers. Maybe cache memory, I read somewhere you were working on that. When I open game it works fine for a few minutes and then problem starts, and also it happens immediately if the game is open and I open some other app and come back.

Same here. I still have this issue too. Please investigate. If you need further information, just let us know.
Id: 3:5945384

Why is this not fixed yet? It is really annoying.

We are still working on it. We will try to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Notice that it´s an issue that happens to a few users, so replicating it can be tough for the devs. team.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

I have an update on this.

Example:
- If Team -> Improve player is visited, when exiting, Team button has to be pressed first. Then you can go to Home and other sections. If from Improve player screen you go to Home, Improve player will become frozen after some time.
- Same is for Trades and Franchise. Always exit pressing on the main button.

Possible solution:
- If from Improve player screen you go to Home, and then press Team, you can for a split second first see Improve player screen slides off and then you see menu for Team.
- Please talk to developers if they can kill/reset last screen visited upon exiting, or something like that so it doesn't get stuck.

For GMs:
- This workaround will help with biding problem when auction expires.

fan code: 2qDvrCXD

Giginho

• View Profile
« Reply #9076 on: January 02, 2018, 07:19:04 PM »
Hi admins,

New bug  :-[
This happend to me twice in last three days - I had around 150 wins in row,but somehow,without any lost game,I had 0 wins... How!? I think it would ok to give me prize for 250 straight wins.
I still didn't get prize from Xmas tournament (D+,I can send you screenshot of my position and I suppose that you can check that I'm not lie to you) and i still have problem with tasks (11 unfinished 50 jobs to do).
Please help!

Happy New year!

marciukas

• View Profile
« Reply #9077 on: January 03, 2018, 11:47:43 AM »
Hi admins,

This happend to me twice in last three days - I had around 150 wins in row,but somehow,without any lost game,I had 0 wins... How!? I think it would ok to give me prize for 250 straight wins.
I still didn't get prize from Xmas tournament (D+,I can send you screenshot of my position and I suppose that you can check that I'm not lie to you) and i still have problem with tasks (11 unfinished 50 jobs to do).
Please help!

Happy New year!

I think the admins are out until 7-8th January, so there might be no response until the next week ;)

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9078 on: January 03, 2018, 05:55:43 PM »
Thank you for the Jersey City Editions. :)

I bought it and selected it as default, but when I play games the default jersey is used. Is that a known bug?

Ohdaesu

• View Profile
« Reply #9079 on: January 04, 2018, 07:20:16 AM »
I wrote this in the game’s support page but nobody cares so i want to copy it here also, maybe someone will pay attention.:

Hi. I am writing this issue third time here. I am dealing with this fault of game for a month and nobody cares, anyone did nothing to correct it. I am getting only jobs done tasks daily. Even if i have already a jobs done task i am getting jobs done task again and again and again everyday. Sometimes one in fifth i saw winning games task but as i said very rarely. I havent got task yesterday(i have completed my last task 30 jobs done in the evening) today when i logged in i have two tasks one is 10 jobs done the other one is 30 jobs done. I am sick of this. Plesse pay attention i am writing over and over for a month but there is not any progress.

Giginho

• View Profile
« Reply #9080 on: January 07, 2018, 08:37:26 AM »
Hi admins,

Please help!

Happy New year!

Again same problem with the wins in a row!!! This is not normal anymore  >:( >:( >:( Please,PLEASE, do something.
This is affected on my game - last 7 days i didnt collect 12,5m for 250 wins in a row,because game have some bug.
ID 3:7612118

KRIS6

• View Profile
« Reply #9081 on: January 08, 2018, 03:41:31 PM »
Hey guys,

I cannot bid on certain players in the auction.
John Wall and others on my roster as lower planet.
Please fix this problem.
Thanks in advance for your help.

ID 1:5051241

Chowdon

• View Profile
« Reply #9082 on: January 09, 2018, 07:07:35 AM »
Hello.

Still didn't receive the Xmas tournament prize. It's that normal? It's a bug?

ID: 2:7814209.

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9083 on: January 10, 2018, 11:35:49 AM »
Hi everybody,

I'm back in the office and apologize for such a long time without being able to make it into the forum.
Due to the fact that I was on vacation and, since I've been back I've been catching up I didn't have much connection, I wasn't able to connect as I would have liked to.

In any case, I kindly ask for some additional patience as I get through all of your messages, and I can assure you that I'll get to all of your messages as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding, and I wish you all a Happy New Year!
Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9084 on: January 10, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
200 coins for Christmas energy?   Is this right?

Hey @Mstruble,
Do you still see 200 coins? Please let me know, and if you have a screenshot, can you please send it to me?
Thanks!
-Brino
Nope it's at 5 coins now.  Thank you for fixing it.  Have a blessed Christmas!
I tried using the energy charge up today and it only refilled 100 energy not all of my energy that it had stated it was going to do.  Please help!

Hey @Mstruble,
That energy was only supposed to charge 100 points, but I can see that the description is incorrect and states "Recharge all your energy".
Please send me your User ID and I'll refill your energy for you.
-Brino
My ID is 1:33979.  I used 15 coins to see if there was an error the first and second time so do you think I could get compensated for that instead of recharging my energy?  Thank you so much for looking into that and yes I had a wonderful Christmas.  Hope you had the same.

Hey @Mstruble,
Sorry for the delay - I'd been on vacation.
I've just added the coins into your account.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9085 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:33 PM »
What compensation? I did not get any. That was 4 days lost on my two accounts on server 3. You should level up my starters by two levels each. You should give me about 100 coins and 50m cash. You should upgrade my Santa Warm up prize by one rank each (I finished 16th and 55th despite the days lost).

That is compensation. Not a few coins and cash.

I spend time and effort everyday just to improve, inch by inch, and compete here. Then you shut me off for days while the rest of my opponents continue to improve. Now, some have overtaken my accounts. I honestly have lost interest, especially on my second account. You give me back what I deserve. I've been a player for almost 4 years now. Ask White Mamba. This is totally unacceptable.

Compensation???? Keep on dreaming....they will never do that!

The problem, as I said before, is only affecting the players on server #3. No matter the device they are using.
I don’t think to reset the Santa’s tournament is the best way to compensate these players. A compensation is required, no doubt. Maybe some coins and cash, for the weekly league and the tournaments they didn’t play.

Let’s say they could played the 8 more profitable tournaments twice and the weekly league.
140 coins and 40 million cash for the tournaments
20 to 100 coins for the weekly league, depending on the level of the league.

Most important is the players training. Depending on the level of the player that time could be use to increase 3 to 10 levels. And that’s a big lost.

I think they should compensate it, because only a part of users were affected. And compensation is not a new thing in such cases, in my experience with other games, they do always compensation for lost time when there is a massive issue and users cannot use it long enough.

Hey @marciukas,
All users on that server that was affected have already been compensated yesterday.
After we reopened from the scheduled maintenance, we added the compensation into their accounts.
-Brino

Hi @Jolt,
I understand your frustration about the issue, and I can assure you that it wasn't fun for us either, knowing that you had that issue, and obviously it made it difficult on me too. We've added a compensation that the team felt was necessary for the inconvenience, and now everything is working the way it should be.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9086 on: January 10, 2018, 01:17:14 PM »
Hi,

I cannot make a bid in the auction.
It says bid price has increased... but price does not refresh.

Thanks.
Happy new year!!!

Hey @KRIS6,
Happy New Year to you too! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Are you still having trouble with this or has it since been resolved?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9087 on: January 10, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »
Hi,

I cannot make a bid in the auction.
It says bid price has increased... but price does not refresh.

Thanks.
Happy new year!!!

I have the same situation.

Regards
kiddy joee
id 1:1216639

Hey @kiddy joee,
Our team is looking into this issue, but can you please let me know if you're still having trouble with this or if it's since been resolved?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9088 on: January 10, 2018, 01:22:11 PM »
Hey @Vn19472,
I think what you're referring to is a visual error that we have in the current version of Android. Can you confirm if you're playing with Android?
If that's the case, our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible, but it's only visual -- it's not affecting your balance in any way.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9089 on: January 10, 2018, 01:23:05 PM »
Brino,

I didn't  able to collect prize from Xmas (D+ rank,100 coins).
I had message to collect prize till 29th December but there wasn't option to collect it.
Help me please!

Hey @Giginho,
Did our support team help you with this today? Please let me know so we can avoid giving you the reward twice.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.