Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 722349 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #9090 on: January 10, 2018, 01:24:50 PM »
Brino,

I didn't  able to collect prize from Xmas (D+ rank,100 coins).
I had message to collect prize till 29th December but there wasn't option to collect it.
Help me please!

Me too :( I was just about 30min to late...
But I was somewhere only in E rank.
Though it would be nice to get the prize anyway :) Thanks!
Id: 3:5945384

Hey @marciukas,
I've just added your reward into your account now.
I'll check your message about the bidding as soon as I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9091 on: January 10, 2018, 01:26:38 PM »
Brino,

I didn't  able to collect prize from Xmas (D+ rank,100 coins).
I had message to collect prize till 29th December but there wasn't option to collect it.
Help me please!

Hi,
I have the same problem. Can you help me please. My position was d+ (100 coins)
User Maribeluge
Id: 1:6042

Regards

Hey @Maribeluge,
I've just added it into your account now. Please keep in mind that we send a Support Message informing you to collect the rewards before a specific date, or they won't be available afterwards. Please be sure to look out for them.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9092 on: January 10, 2018, 01:27:59 PM »
Hi WM,
I completely forgot to collect the Xmas prize!
Something was missing...
Manager: Tric
ID: 2:2655309

Hi @Tric,
I've added the reward into your account now. Please remember we send a support message informing the last date to collect the rewards. Make sure to look out for that ;)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9093 on: January 10, 2018, 01:29:31 PM »
Now Alonzo is correctly  listed as nba legend, but is sold  for 30.000 coins! Ah ah ah

Ah ah ah...today, in the master planet direct market, appears as player of the day (hear,hear...not nba legend) Alonzo Mourning, sold at a price of 358.800.000!
I think that the game mechanism literally went nuts....

Hey @Roberto71,
This has been resolved already.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9094 on: January 10, 2018, 01:32:16 PM »
Yes, I can...

2:118718

But maybe its a little late to Check it...? It did not happend again, thats the good news. But anyway, thanks for your support, and have a good, healthy and happy new year.

Best regards, Andreas

Hey @Xspenser,
Apologies for the delay. I've checked into this and it seems that the bids you made were both exceeded by other managers.
I'm glad it's not happening any longer, but if you do notice anything like that again, please let me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9095 on: January 10, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
Now they announced it and I like the idea to buy legends with money but the price does not make any sense. 300.000.000 money are way more expensive than 1000-2000 coins. And I get the player with level 1! Brino, what do you say? Are you still evaluating?

Hey @Diavolo,
I understand. This is a way for all users to have the chance to sign a legend player for cash instead of coins. While it may seem like 300,000,000 cash is a lot, you can earn cash in so many ways in the game, in the tournaments, winning streaks, daily bonus, jobs, etc.
However, as you were asking at the end, this is something that the team is still working on, so things can still change.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9096 on: January 10, 2018, 01:38:54 PM »
I have had this problem lately, as well. It really sucks to watch and finally bid on great deal for a player to get any error message that someone else has already bid, when his value doesn't increase and the the auction disappears. It has happened only on higher valued players like John wall and Draymond green

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
Can you please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue in the game?
Can you please send me your User ID?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9097 on: January 10, 2018, 01:40:22 PM »
I have an update on this.

Example:
- If Team -> Improve player is visited, when exiting, Team button has to be pressed first. Then you can go to Home and other sections. If from Improve player screen you go to Home, Improve player will become frozen after some time.
- Same is for Trades and Franchise. Always exit pressing on the main button.

Possible solution:
- If from Improve player screen you go to Home, and then press Team, you can for a split second first see Improve player screen slides off and then you see menu for Team.
- Please talk to developers if they can kill/reset last screen visited upon exiting, or something like that so it doesn't get stuck.

For GMs:
- This workaround will help with biding problem when auction expires.

Hey @DNK,
Thanks a lot for these suggestions. It'd be great if you could put all suggestions in the Suggestions thread so that the team can also see them.
I'll add these to our document and share with the team.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9098 on: January 10, 2018, 01:41:32 PM »
Hi admins,

New bug  :-[
This happend to me twice in last three days - I had around 150 wins in row,but somehow,without any lost game,I had 0 wins... How!? I think it would ok to give me prize for 250 straight wins.
I still didn't get prize from Xmas tournament (D+,I can send you screenshot of my position and I suppose that you can check that I'm not lie to you) and i still have problem with tasks (11 unfinished 50 jobs to do).
Please help!

Happy New year!

Hey @Giginho,
Happy New Year to you too! Have you checked to see if you've lost any games in the section "Play game > Hist."?
If you were challenged by another manager, and lost, then your winning streak would reset.

Did our support team help you with your competition reward this morning? I was awaiting your confirmation from a previous comment.
Let me know,
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9099 on: January 10, 2018, 01:42:18 PM »
Thank you for the Jersey City Editions. :)

I bought it and selected it as default, but when I play games the default jersey is used. Is that a known bug?

Hey @Diavolo,
Are you still unable to see the correct Jersey when you play? :o
What's your User ID?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9100 on: January 10, 2018, 01:43:18 PM »
I wrote this in the game’s support page but nobody cares so i want to copy it here also, maybe someone will pay attention.:

Hi. I am writing this issue third time here. I am dealing with this fault of game for a month and nobody cares, anyone did nothing to correct it. I am getting only jobs done tasks daily. Even if i have already a jobs done task i am getting jobs done task again and again and again everyday. Sometimes one in fifth i saw winning games task but as i said very rarely. I havent got task yesterday(i have completed my last task 30 jobs done in the evening) today when i logged in i have two tasks one is 10 jobs done the other one is 30 jobs done. I am sick of this. Plesse pay attention i am writing over and over for a month but there is not any progress.

Hey @Ohdaesu,
We do care, it's just that we've received so many messages over the holidays, that it's been difficult to keep up.
Our support team has already replied to you and our development team is working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9101 on: January 10, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
Hello.

Still didn't receive the Xmas tournament prize. It's that normal? It's a bug?

ID: 2:7814209.

Hey @Chowdon,
We added a support message within the game on December 27th saying to collect the reward before the 29th. Did you receive that message?
In any case, I've added the reward into your account now.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: January 10, 2018, 03:21:11 PM »
Thank you for the Jersey City Editions. :)

I bought it and selected it as default, but when I play games the default jersey is used. Is that a known bug?

Hey @Diavolo,
Are you still unable to see the correct Jersey when you play? :o
What's your User ID?
-Brino

Hi yes it is still the white jersey ( after playing the game when you see the stats of your best player). My ID is 1x3chnqyCD.

Giginho

• View Profile
« Reply #9103 on: January 10, 2018, 09:29:22 PM »
Hi admins,

New bug  :-[
This happend to me twice in last three days - I had around 150 wins in row,but somehow,without any lost game,I had 0 wins... How!? I think it would ok to give me prize for 250 straight wins.
I still didn't get prize from Xmas tournament (D+,I can send you screenshot of my position and I suppose that you can check that I'm not lie to you) and i still have problem with tasks (11 unfinished 50 jobs to do).
Please help!

Happy New year!

Hey @Giginho,
Happy New Year to you too! Have you checked to see if you've lost any games in the section "Play game > Hist."?
If you were challenged by another manager, and lost, then your winning streak would reset.

Did our support team help you with your competition reward this morning? I was awaiting your confirmation from a previous comment.
Let me know,
-Brino

Hi Brino!

I checked history - i didn't have any lost game,except today after I won 250th straight match. I didn't have any received game only sent. Last time when It happend to me (When I sent you message) I had 75 straight wins and 75 win in that day. After 5 minutes  I checked again,there was 75 wins that day and 0 straight wins!!! That happens to me four time from New Year till day that I sent you last message. I didn't have any problem last three day and today,I finally collect prize for 250 straight wins. But I think I should get reward for problem that I had...
Today,I get 100 coins for Xmas competition and there is still problem with unfinished tasks - right now there is 16 of them.
I hope you will resolve my problems!

Chowdon

• View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: January 10, 2018, 09:46:02 PM »
Hello.

Still didn't receive the Xmas tournament prize. It's that normal? It's a bug?

ID: 2:7814209.

Hey @Chowdon,
We added a support message within the game on December 27th saying to collect the reward before the 29th. Did you receive that message?
In any case, I've added the reward into your account now.
-Brino

No. I didn't. I'm completely sure.

Anyway, thank u so much to solve it.

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.