Author Topic: Bugs & Technical issues  (Read 845747 times)

Magicaleagle

• View Profile
Re: Bugs & Technical issues
« Reply #9105 on: January 11, 2018, 04:31:36 am »
I have had this problem lately, as well. It really sucks to watch and finally bid on great deal for a player to get any error message that someone else has already bid, when his value doesn't increase and the the auction disappears. It has happened only on higher valued players like John wall and Draymond green

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
Can you please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue in the game?
Can you please send me your User ID?
-Brino

Yes, still cannot sign John Wall, same messages each time, "another user has outbid" on first attempt, then "auction has expired" on the second attempt. Which couldn't happen, cause if another GM bid the auction time should reset to 1+min before expiring.
User 1:40006
NBA GM 2015 ThjBemgJ

NBA GM 2014 1ajmahRz

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: January 13, 2018, 08:21:56 pm »
Is it just me or is Tapjoy a horrible company to deal with?!  Everything I try to get free coins from Tapjoy some tasks work but others never work!  I've emailed their customer service about it and they say I've received my coins but never have.  I reply to that email to let them know I didn't receive them and they NEVER reply back!  I keep bugging them countless times without a reply!  From the Bench staff please look into another company!  They suck!! 

Magicaleagle

• View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: January 14, 2018, 05:57:25 am »
I have had this problem lately, as well. It really sucks to watch and finally bid on great deal for a player to get any error message that someone else has already bid, when his value doesn't increase and the the auction disappears. It has happened only on higher valued players like John wall and Draymond green

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
-Brino

Yes, still cannot sign John Wall, same messages each time, "another user has outbid" on first attempt, then "auction has expired" on the second attempt. Which couldn't happen, cause if another GM bid the auction time should reset to 1+min before expiring.

Just to let you know, I was able to sign kawhi Leonard today. Still the same thing with John wall...shoulda had him 3 times at least for 29.9 mil...
NBA GM 2015 ThjBemgJ

NBA GM 2014 1ajmahRz

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9108 on: January 15, 2018, 08:38:50 am »
Thank you for the Jersey City Editions. :)

I bought it and selected it as default, but when I play games the default jersey is used. Is that a known bug?

Hey @Diavolo,
Are you still unable to see the correct Jersey when you play? :o
What's your User ID?
-Brino

Hi yes it is still the white jersey ( after playing the game when you see the stats of your best player). My ID is 1x3chnqyCD.

Ok, I'm going to check into this and see what may be going on.
I'll keep you posted as soon as I have more information.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9109 on: January 15, 2018, 08:40:59 am »
Hi admins,

New bug  :-[
This happend to me twice in last three days - I had around 150 wins in row,but somehow,without any lost game,I had 0 wins... How!? I think it would ok to give me prize for 250 straight wins.
I still didn't get prize from Xmas tournament (D+,I can send you screenshot of my position and I suppose that you can check that I'm not lie to you) and i still have problem with tasks (11 unfinished 50 jobs to do).
Please help!

Happy New year!

Hey @Giginho,
Happy New Year to you too! Have you checked to see if you've lost any games in the section "Play game > Hist."?
If you were challenged by another manager, and lost, then your winning streak would reset.

Did our support team help you with your competition reward this morning? I was awaiting your confirmation from a previous comment.
Let me know,
-Brino

Hi Brino!

I checked history - i didn't have any lost game,except today after I won 250th straight match. I didn't have any received game only sent. Last time when It happend to me (When I sent you message) I had 75 straight wins and 75 win in that day. After 5 minutes  I checked again,there was 75 wins that day and 0 straight wins!!! That happens to me four time from New Year till day that I sent you last message. I didn't have any problem last three day and today,I finally collect prize for 250 straight wins. But I think I should get reward for problem that I had...
Today,I get 100 coins for Xmas competition and there is still problem with unfinished tasks - right now there is 16 of them.
I hope you will resolve my problems!

Ok, I'm going to have the support team contact you again about this issue so they can handle everything together, and that way we avoid working on the same issue twice.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9110 on: January 15, 2018, 08:42:42 am »
Hello.

Still didn't receive the Xmas tournament prize. It's that normal? It's a bug?

ID: 2:7814209.

Hey @Chowdon,
We added a support message within the game on December 27th saying to collect the reward before the 29th. Did you receive that message?
In any case, I've added the reward into your account now.
-Brino

No. I didn't. I'm completely sure.

Anyway, thank u so much to solve it.

You're welcome!
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9111 on: January 15, 2018, 08:47:15 am »

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
-Brino

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
Ok, we're going to contact you about this from our Support platform where we can assist you with this better.
You should receive an email soon.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9112 on: January 15, 2018, 08:48:53 am »
Is it just me or is Tapjoy a horrible company to deal with?!  Everything I try to get free coins from Tapjoy some tasks work but others never work!  I've emailed their customer service about it and they say I've received my coins but never have.  I reply to that email to let them know I didn't receive them and they NEVER reply back!  I keep bugging them countless times without a reply!  From the Bench staff please look into another company!  They suck!!

Hey @Mstruble,
Can you please send me your User ID and confirm which offer you completed, the date on which you completed it, how many coins you were supposed to receive, and the Case No. you have with Tapjoy's support team?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Mstruble

• View Profile
« Reply #9113 on: January 15, 2018, 05:37:48 pm »

Hey @Mstruble,
Can you please send me your User ID and confirm which offer you completed, the date on which you completed it, how many coins you were supposed to receive, and the Case No. you have with Tapjoy's support team?
-Brino
There are so many of them.  I can only give you offer numbers and not coin amounts is that fine?  These offers have been deleted off my previous offer listing on the Tapjoy app.  I'll have to compose of a long list of number for you.  I mean there might be up to 10-15 offers. 

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9114 on: January 16, 2018, 11:32:20 am »

Hey @Mstruble,
-Brino
There are so many of them.  I can only give you offer numbers and not coin amounts is that fine?  These offers have been deleted off my previous offer listing on the Tapjoy app.  I'll have to compose of a long list of number for you.  I mean there might be up to 10-15 offers.

Hey @Mstruble,
Unfortunately, we can only contact Tapjoy with the Case No., since that's the reference they have to your cases.
If you can send them to me, that'd be great! Please let me know.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

kiddy joee

• View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: January 16, 2018, 07:39:18 pm »
Hi,

I cannot make a bid in the auction.
It says bid price has increased... but price does not refresh.

ID 1:5051241

Thanks.
Happy new year!!!

I have the same situation.

Regards
kiddy joee
id 1:1216639

Hey @kiddy joee,
Our team is looking into this issue, but can you please let me know if you're still having trouble with this or if it's since been resolved?
-Brino

Hey Brino

I have still this problem. I cant buy my player from the lower planet for example Wall or Curry...
In addicton i have similar problem like another user but i have another amount:

My cash balance still playing. Raise and down by 351,000 all the time,
Even when just wondering or complete jobs.

Regards
kiddy_joee

Gogom

• View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: January 17, 2018, 07:38:44 am »

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
-Brino

Just to let you know, I was able to sign kawhi Leonard today. Still the same thing with John wall...shoulda had him 3 times at least for 29.9 mil...

Same problem here.
ID: 2:108347

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9117 on: January 17, 2018, 04:59:32 pm »
Hi,

I cannot make a bid in the auction.
It says bid price has increased... but price does not refresh.

ID 1:5051241

Thanks.
Happy new year!!!

I have the same situation.

Regards
kiddy joee
id 1:1216639

Hey @kiddy joee,
Our team is looking into this issue, but can you please let me know if you're still having trouble with this or if it's since been resolved?
-Brino

Hey Brino

I have still this problem. I cant buy my player from the lower planet for example Wall or Curry...
In addicton i have similar problem like another user but i have another amount:

My cash balance still playing. Raise and down by 351,000 all the time,
Even when just wondering or complete jobs.

Regards
kiddy_joee

Hi @kiddy joee,

I've just checked into your account and was able to reproduce the issue you and other users have written about.
It seems the process is working correctly, but the price isn't updating sometimes. If that happens again, try going to the home screen, enter the Play Game section, then go back to the Auctions and see if the price is the same. Does that show differently?
In any event, I'm going to report it to the development team to check into what could be causing the delay in updating the price at times.
I was able to make a successful bid for Wall in your account on the 4th try (only 1 coin was removed), just so you're aware. I've refunded that 1 coin back into your account since I was doing it as a test.

About the missing cash, you're losing games launched by other users and that's why you're losing cash. You can see your game history in the section "Play Game > Hist.".

-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #9118 on: January 17, 2018, 05:00:28 pm »

Hey, @Magicaleagle,
-Brino

Same problem here.

Hey @Gogom,
Can you please try the same steps I gave @kiddy joee in the previous message to see if this works for you too?
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #9119 on: January 18, 2018, 10:18:45 am »
No new player values today? For example John Wall, 45th game of the Wizards.