Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Questions, Our Answers  (Read 297212 times)

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
Re: Your Questions, Our Answers
« Reply #3105 on: January 10, 2018, 01:07:14 PM »
In the past, some managers asked when Michael Jordan would be avalaible as legend player...just to know, I made a research stats.nba.com/player/893/career and I found out that the total value of MJ in the game would be 345....so it is and will be more valuable to enlist Earvin ‘magic’ Johnson or Oscar Robertson.....

Hey @Roberto71,
We're well aware of the importance of having players like Michael Jordan in the game, but it doesn't depend on us in this case. We have to reach a special agreement specifically with the player and, until now, we haven't been able to reach one. We are still trying, but until we do reach one, we can't add Michael Jordan into the game.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator
- Live Sports in First Person -

Ratatosk

• View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: January 10, 2018, 01:08:56 PM »
Hello,

it would be cool to have the 100 of the three last competitions ! Please  :D

Thanks .

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: January 10, 2018, 01:09:34 PM »
Too bad....I’m still waiting for the much anticipated breakthrough of ‘the world of fame planet’.....we’re halfway of the regular season in real nba, but still no release date for “the event” here.

It’s a mistery to me, the game commences.....(dire straits, private investigations)
 What is this “global games” section, which appeared out of the blue in the homescreen?
It’s a new special competition.
Scroll to the left and you will see.
ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

Roberto71

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: January 10, 2018, 01:14:27 PM »
Happy new year Brino, mine was no criticism at all, on the contrary, according to the realistic value of MJ in this game, it’s already possible to invest coins in legend guards like Magic or Robertson who both have higher values.

In the past, some managers asked when Michael Jordan would be avalaible as legend player...just to know, I made a research stats.nba.com/player/893/career and I found out that the total value of MJ in the game would be 345....so it is and will be more valuable to enlist Earvin ‘magic’ Johnson or Oscar Robertson.....

Hey @Roberto71,
We're well aware of the importance of having players like Michael Jordan in the game, but it doesn't depend on us in this case. We have to reach a special agreement specifically with the player and, until now, we haven't been able to reach one. We are still trying, but until we do reach one, we can't add Michael Jordan into the game.
-Brino
ID 3:6293913

fancode 3x4dpwBFUW

Team - New Orleans Pelicans

BigNetsGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: January 10, 2018, 02:32:37 PM »
Hi I just started playing yesterday and just curious if every player is available? Because I think I just saw the same 30ish players being cycled in the auction through the day. Is it possible to obtain a mid tier player like Spencer Dinwiddie?

Diavolo

• View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: January 10, 2018, 03:18:17 PM »
I have a question about the special tournaments. How I can I reach the Top 100 without having on of the highest team values? Everytime I play the game, I only get opponents that have a higher team value. How can I influence that?

I think the modus should be changed. Somebody that invests a lot of energy in the tournament must have a chance to win a player. What do you think?

Any response?

Hey @Diavolo,
The ranking doesn't depend on how much energy you use in the competition, but it depends on the number of points you have in the competition. If you reach enough points after winning games and with the winning streak bonuses, you will be able to reach the top 100. Everyone has the same chances of reaching it, it just depends on the points obtained.
-Brino

Hi Brino but it is impossible to reach the streaks because therr are to many players with a higher team value :(

Fabolousoh

• View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: January 12, 2018, 06:17:13 AM »
Why aren't there anymore Top 100 Rankings for finished competitions?

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3112 on: January 15, 2018, 08:31:36 AM »
Hello,

it would be cool to have the 100 of the three last competitions ! Please  :D

Thanks .

Hey @Ratatosk,
I'll look into getting this up for you guys as soon as I can.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3113 on: January 15, 2018, 08:32:42 AM »
Happy new year Brino, mine was no criticism at all, on the contrary, according to the realistic value of MJ in this game, it’s already possible to invest coins in legend guards like Magic or Robertson who both have higher values.

Hey @Roberto71,
-Brino

Hey @Roberto71,
I didn't take your message as criticism, I was just informing you of why we couldn't add him into the game at this time ;)
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3114 on: January 15, 2018, 08:34:23 AM »
Hi I just started playing yesterday and just curious if every player is available? Because I think I just saw the same 30ish players being cycled in the auction through the day. Is it possible to obtain a mid tier player like Spencer Dinwiddie?

Hey @BigNetsGuy,
Almost all of the current players are in the game, but we're still working hard to add more of them in soon.
The Auctions only shows a select number of players at a time, but through the day they should be loading new ones.
For example, at the moment Dinwiddie isn't in the game, but he's one of the players we're trying to add soon.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3115 on: January 15, 2018, 08:35:41 AM »
I have a question about the special tournaments. How I can I reach the Top 100 without having on of the highest team values? Everytime I play the game, I only get opponents that have a higher team value. How can I influence that?

I think the modus should be changed. Somebody that invests a lot of energy in the tournament must have a chance to win a player. What do you think?

Any response?

Hey @Diavolo,
The ranking doesn't depend on how much energy you use in the competition, but it depends on the number of points you have in the competition. If you reach enough points after winning games and with the winning streak bonuses, you will be able to reach the top 100. Everyone has the same chances of reaching it, it just depends on the points obtained.
-Brino

Hi Brino but it is impossible to reach the streaks because therr are to many players with a higher team value :(

Hi @Diavolo,
I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, that's something that we can't control, since the teams are all up to the users in the game.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

Brino

• FTB Moderator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • From the Bench Games
« Reply #3116 on: January 15, 2018, 08:36:52 AM »
Why aren't there anymore Top 100 Rankings for finished competitions?

Hey @Fabolousoh,
This is something that THE WHITE MAMBA was adding while he was helping in the forum, and I have not yet had the chance to continue it. I can assure you, though, that I will be adding them into the forum soon. Please just give me some time since I'm also handling all the rest of the forums and other support tasks.
-Brino
Brino
FTB Moderator

From The Bench Games

You can contact our customer service here, remind to always enclose your account's details when submitting a request.